Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:49:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi-Res Bodyshape Release Schedule  (Read 16466 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2006, 09:24:27 am »

Here is my current planned release schedule for the various Bodyshape sizes.  This is of course subject to change anytime I feel like it Wink

34B Default-- Complete (Bottoms Set)
34DD Enh/Nat -- Complete
Teen D -- Complete
34A -- Complete
Teen A -- Complete
34D -- Complete
Teen C -- Complete
34C -- Complete
36DDD -- Complete

All sizes will include all the outfits released in the DD set to start with, I will then go back and do other outfits as demand suggests.

Sorry to all the folks I said would get the DDD's next, I decided to mix things up a bit for the Smaller Breast fans, since the DD's are pretty huge already.

*Update 7-30* I am currently working on updated versions of all the nude meshes in all sizes, separates and full-body.  I have reworked the DD and DDD Natural tops and the 40" Hips slightly for better shape, and I am bumpmap-enabling all meshes, so clothing makers can include them in outfits made for them.  Once they are all finished I will release them in one giant mega-post with all the latest nude meshes in one place for all sizes, including previously unreleased full-body sizes.  Stay Tuned!  Cheesy

*Update 12-10* DDD's released, that wraps up the main series!

Warlokk
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 07:44:40 am by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
ikaro2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 08:06:11 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk
Here is my current planned release schedule for the various Bodyshape sizes.  This is of course subject to change anytime I feel like it Wink

34B Default-- Complete (Bottoms Set)
34DD Enh/Nat -- Complete
Teen D -- In Progress
34A
Teen A
36DDD
34C
34D
Teen C

All sizes will include all the outfits released in the DD set to start with, I will then go back and do other outfits as demand suggests.

Sorry to all the folks I said would get the DDD's next, I decided to mix things up a bit for the Smaller Breast fans, since the DD's are pretty huge already.

Warlokk

Hi Warlokk.... in yours graduatory, 36DDD comes well to the sixth place...., seen the times of attended demands for every job :old: , hopes of being still alive when 36DDD will come realized... in contrary case will enjoy yours works in an other life! ....eh! eh! eh! eh! :muahaha: :laugh: :muahaha:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 08:22:57 pm »

Hehe well actually, the Teen sets aren't that big, I hope to have the D set pretty well done by this weekend or next week... and the A's only have one set to do, since there's no Nat/Enh, so there's only half the work to do there too... which is another reason I decided to slip them in before the DDD's.

Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 08:36:39 pm »

Yeah, I can see that.  Although I also have to admit that i could wait on the 36 3d (yeah, it should be an E, but then there is the problem of Is it enhanced, or double e or...) until after the C and D cups, as I use the C-DD sizes 95% of the time.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 08:30:30 am »

I could, but all the release threads will be stickied here or in the Dungeon anyway, with a big ol' *RELEASE* in the subject... Cheesy

I'm considering alternate packaging and distribution methods, though.  What would folks think of a Torrent file, which would tie to the complete set for each size, once they're complete?  One big, all-inclusive download, using P2P to lighten the load for everyone's bandwidth.

I may also put something like that at the Tower Workshop... I don't have much hosting space there (it's just a free GooglePage), but it could handle a few Torrent files.

The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 05:35:30 pm »

What about the old geezers?

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 06:52:39 pm »

those sizes are 'still in the pipe'...

but I did just upload two outfits that fall in those categories, one thats more of a swim, and the other more PJ's
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 12:07:00 am »

HEH!  The Swim is in the Guest Bodyshapes and the Sheer is in the Dungeon
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 03:52:13 pm »

OK, the Teen D starter set is done... next up, the A's!

Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2006, 10:59:23 am »

hey warlokk i was wondering if you could make a teen DD mesh after all the base sets were made

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 12:14:19 pm »

It's always a possibility, but I don't have any plans right now... I'd have to make a separate skintone to link it, since the normal DD and DDD are linked to the Teen D.  Plus, my Teen D is a sorta large D, by design.

I hadn't planned on adding any more size categories, just reshapes of the current sizes, but we'll see.  There are just so many sizes already in the works...

Killer_Dimples

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 12:32:07 pm »

Yay for the small boobies.  Though I have big guns myself.  I like having flat chested sims.  I don't use the bigger breasts as much for the adults as I use them for the teens.   I love all your work.  My only thing is, I would love more skintone colors.  I myself is carmel skinned so I would love to see a bit more tanner than the one and only default. But beggers can't be choosers.  Thank you again for all your hard work!!!!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 12:37:22 pm »

Hi Dimples, welcome!

Take a look at the Bodyshape How-To Tuturial, at the bottom of that page is a BodyShape Conversion tutorial for adapting skintones you have to use my bodyshapes.  Also, check out the Dungeon here, there have been quite a few skintones made by others for them too, I think you'll find some lovely skintones there by RoofMonkey/Navetsea and Meremale.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 12:40:48 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 07:54:11 pm »

Not yet, they will be a little while... I decided to release all the Top Separates at once, since they were fairly quick to make, but the full-body ones are much more complicated, since I have to do a separate mesh for each bottom size with each top size, plus there's a lot more outfits than 5.

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2006, 01:02:13 pm »

Updated first post with what I'm currently working on... 50 full-body nudes takes a while... :goofy:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: