Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:17:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ~New Tattoo Skin~  (Read 16316 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ruthless

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2006, 12:23:31 pm »

Ok.. I thought it was time to give something back to this site after all the beautiful custom content I have saw and downloaded.. This is a skin I started working on about a month ago.. I would have had it done sooner but what can I say I have 2 toddlers.. :laugh:
This skin is a recolor of Louis's newest light skintone.. The link to get the original is here http://louis.new21.net/
I hope everyone enjoys this skin.. Please do not upload this skin to the exchange or any pay sites.. I made it for everyone to enjoy.. I know I can never have too many tattoo skins.. :drool:
If there are any problems with the skin please let me know.. I have only uploaded sims, never just a skin.. :Huh?:

-Everyone who has downloaded this skin needs to re-download it.. I packaged the wrong file.. The one I packaged doesn't show up in game.. Sorry about the mix up.. It was my 1st skin upload.. If it asks you if you want to replace the old file just hit yes.. Again sorry about the mix up..

* -Tattoo Skin-.rar (5793.03 KB - downloaded 1233 times.)

* New SKin Both.JPG (43.35 KB, 572x401 - viewed 2478 times.)

* New Skin Female.JPG (32.29 KB, 367x500 - viewed 2942 times.)

* New Skin Male.JPG (36.04 KB, 411x502 - viewed 2320 times.)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 12:54:13 am by Ruthless » Logged
Melanie
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 12:34:29 pm »

Cool!
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 06:24:52 pm »

Nice work!
hallokatzchen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 10:27:20 pm »

Thanks Smiley

"When society changes its attitudes and stops putting ppl in boxes, then its gonna be alot more fun!"-bonbon @ DA

check out my gallery, please
a7x_chap4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 01:13:24 am »

Hey, thanks for the message through MTS2. I have been going to sign up here for ages but I decided to just now to get this.

It looks awesome, you will definitely see one of my sims rockin' this ink!

Find my sims here!
bazturbo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 03:54:25 am »

cool thanx 4 sharing
Sadoni

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 02:47:41 pm »

Quote from: ruthless24
Ok.. I thought it was time to give something back to this site after all the beautiful custom content I have saw and downloaded.. This is a skin I started working on about a month ago.. I would have had it done sooner but what can I say I have 2 toddlers.. :laugh:
This skin is a recolor of Louis's newest light skintone.. The link to get the original is here http://louis.new21.net/
I hope everyone enjoys this skin.. Please do not upload this skin to the exchange or any pay sites.. I made it for everyone to enjoy.. I know I can never have too many tattoo skins.. :drool:
If there are any problems with the skin please let me know.. I have only uploaded sims, never just a skin.. :Huh?:

sexciii

very busy..downloading something
Kiwiconure99

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 05:03:22 pm »

lol you should be a tattoo artist, this is great

:nana: Wench Mastah :female:

:asshole: Claudia :asshole:
Raf

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 12:09:46 am »

Quote from: Kiwiconure99
lol you should be a tattoo artist, this is great
Ditto. The sleeve in the Men's skin is fantastic!! I'm starting to make tattooed skins too and someday I'll manage to reproduce my entire arm sleeve like the one you put in your skins...

Excellent work!!

I want to be as evil as him :devill:
Ruthless

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 03:39:11 pm »

I am glad you guys like my skin.. My boyfriend is a tattoo artist and I am learning to tattoo.. It is alot easier to put tattoo's on sims though.. Wink
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 05:18:01 pm »

oh honey - isn't that the truth!  and what a wonderful job you did!

This skintone is a much needed thing for the community - so many tribals and so few traditional tatoos, I am glad they both exist - but a better balance would be good too.

Thanks for taking the time to practice your art and share it with us!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Raf

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 10:35:14 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy
This skintone is a much needed thing for the community - so many tribals and so few traditional tatoos, I am glad they both exist - but a better balance would be good too.
I know what you mean Yakov. It's time for me to upload my other creation here...

I don't have anything aganist tribal tattoos either (My first skin creation was a skin with a tribal tattoo), but skins like the ones that ruthless24 uploaded are a welcome sight.

I want to be as evil as him :devill:
Ruthless

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 11:50:09 am »

I am actually working on a skin right now with tribals.. I am really not a big fan of tribals.. But these ones caught my eye.. I am glad these skins are appreciated and now that I got my game back running you will be seeing more from me.. I have alot more tattoo flash I want to put on sims skins.. Wink
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 01:29:50 pm »

Don't hurt me.
I can't believe I didn't comment on this!
Beautiful work, dear, (please) keep up the great work, there are just some things I cannot do, and one of those is to constantly make tattoo skintones for my sims. Without your stuff, my collection would be limited to what my time allows me to create and whatever un-inked skintones I may have downloaded in the past.
Thanks so much for your hard work! It IS appreciated!

Ruthless

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 01:41:22 pm »

Quote from: missdirtynapalm
Don't hurt me.
I can't believe I didn't comment on this!
Beautiful work, dear, (please) keep up the great work, there are just some things I cannot do, and one of those is to constantly make tattoo skintones for my sims. Without your stuff, my collection would be limited to what my time allows me to create and whatever un-inked skintones I may have downloaded in the past.
Thanks so much for your hard work! It IS appreciated!

I am glad my work is appreciated.. Without you my sims would not have punk clothing.. Skins are easy for me.. And my boyfriend is a tattoo artist so I have an endless suply of tattoo flash to play with.. There will be alot more skins from me.. Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: