Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:35:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A BodyShape Request  (Read 3743 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
amadeus451

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2006, 11:39:09 pm »

Warlokk,
     First off, let me tell you that your BodyShape Project has greatly enhanced my game. I only have the Defaults & both Milla J meshes installed so far, but they've changed the whole look & feel of my game. Great work!

Now for my request. It's a bit unusual, but hopefully possible.

Could you please make a teen mesh with the original Milla J breast shape? I'd like to have the breasts about that size, taking into consideration any modifications needed do to the difference in torso size between teen & adult.
     Now the unusual part. Could you possibly assign the same mesh for the teen, YA, and adult age groups?

I was messing around in BodyShop a few days ago & came up with a character that has spawned an entirely new race within my game. The females of this race are rather petite during the years they are fertile, thus the request for a single sized body mesh.

Thank you,
Amadeus451

Cthulhu in 2008: Why settle for the lesser evil.

If Ben Franklin & John Adams would have had their way, the wild turkey would have been America's national bird instead of the bald eagle. I often wonder what we would eat on the 4th Thursday in Novemeber if that had happened.
janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 02:14:36 am »

You could create a new project in Bodyshop. You change the age category of the new clothing you've just created to the teen group. I forgot the code. You could find the tutorial at http://modthesims2.com

Protect my palace from danger. Allies and friends, I need help from your meshes...

I will never surrender
:animal:
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 02:20:28 am »

I dont think that would work.  Best he could do is use simpe to edit the package so that it always points to the teen meshs?  Hmm, no that really wouldnt work either as the second she put on clothes she'd be wearing ya a clothes?

Amadeus, I'm not sure if I'm understanding your request.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 02:20:32 am »

I think it might be possible... the clothing is pretty easy, as janjanko said you can just recategorize the outfits, I think in SimPE.  However the skintone part gets trickier, I'd have to assign the af and tf parts to the same mesh... I think it would work, but I'm not sure.

I'm going to begin work on the A series for Adults and Teens next, once I get those rolling I may take a look at this.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 05:15:00 am »

Quote from: Star Ranger4
I dont think that would work.  Best he could do is use simpe to edit the package so that it always points to the teen meshs?  Hmm, no that really wouldnt work either as the second she put on clothes she'd be wearing ya a clothes?

Amadeus, I'm not sure if I'm understanding your request.

http://www.insimenator.net/images/smilies/merror.gif
:error:
Star Ranger, SimPE is what I meant. Thanks for noticing that I didn't told what program to open it.

Protect my palace from danger. Allies and friends, I need help from your meshes...

I will never surrender
:animal:
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 12:26:07 pm »

Right.  Although my concern is if said sim goes shopping, it will only show her clothes that she cant wear, as she needs teen clothes but the game will only allow her to buy YA A E clothes (depending on which lifestage)
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 01:25:37 pm »

Very true... that alone makes it fairly unworkable.  You'd be better off with a hack of some sort that treated Teens like Adults, and turned aging off, I think.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
amadeus451

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 02:10:37 am »

Thank you for looking into this, everyone. I wasn't too sure how possible the second part would be, but I'll look into (gulp) delving into SimPe again.

Yeah...a hack. Wasn't there one posted here that made it to where teens didn't have to go to school? Or was it over at MTS2...

I usually run with aging off & age my Sims with the InSIMenator. I tried giving a teen the "No School" option, then removing InSIM, but it caused the lot to lock up. My system has a tired, overworked 256 processor & my game experiences horrid lags if I try to play with InSIM installed.

Major upgrades are planned once I'm back to at least 30 hour work weeks on a regular basis.

Did you say A series, Warlokk? Excellent! I made I Sim about a month ago that turned out to look just like a very good friend who is that body shape.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 02:19:18 am by amadeus451 » Logged

Cthulhu in 2008: Why settle for the lesser evil.

If Ben Franklin & John Adams would have had their way, the wild turkey would have been America's national bird instead of the bald eagle. I often wonder what we would eat on the 4th Thursday in Novemeber if that had happened.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: