Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 06:30:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: William McCray House  (Read 5967 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rogue777

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2006, 12:15:07 am »

This lot is a little different from all of my others, mostly because it has a Sim living on it.

The house is set far back from the road on a wooded lot. It has one bedroom and an outhouse, and it has a secret in the cellar.

William McCray is a society drop-out. The former computer programmer snapped one day and left his job of 15 years at SimSoft Corp. in a rage.  

"I've had it with people. They suck!" he was heard to say as he stormed out of the building.

He sold his car and bought a pickup truck and moved out to his family's old cabin in the deep woods. It had been empty for a while and was not in the best shape. It still had an outhouse, which William could have torn down if he had wanted to, but he didn't; he enjoyed using it because it gave him more of a sense of being far, far away from people.

The one thing he did miss, however, was the gentle touch of a woman. Since he had left his job and his old home, he had let himself go a bit, growing his hair and beard long and wearing old overalls. He wasn't at his most attractive, and his personality left a lot to be desired as well. So the ladies weren't beating a path to his door.

One day, he was at the General Store picking up some supplies when he spotted Kellie Parker. Kellie was a pretty young thing, just turned 21 the day before. She didn't live in the area, but she was passing through on her way back to the university.

Her blonde hair glistened in the sunlight and he watched her as she walked into the store. He made sure she could not see him as he sliced the tire on her Smoogo with his pocket knife. Then he waited for her to leave.

After about 10 minutes, she came out of the store and got into her car. She hadn't noticed the tire that was almost flat already. He pulled out behind her. She had gone about a mile and a half before she realized something was wrong, so she pulled the car off the road in a very secluded and lonely spot.

William was just behind her and was pleased that his plan was working so far. He pulled off the road behind her car and got out of his truck.

"Something wrong, Miss?" he asked as politely as he could.

"I think I have a flat tire, and I don't have a spare. My dad told me I needed to get one, but I didn't listen. I didn't think I would need it so soon. I just bought this old car yesterday so I could drive myself back to school."

She retrieved her phone from her pocket and dialed a number.

Damn! My cellphone isn't working out here! What am I going to do?"

"Well, hop in my truck and I'll take you to use my phone. I only live just up the road."

When they arrived at William's house, he grabbed her and tried to kiss her. She was caught off guard and before she could stop herself, she was kissing him back. A second later, she realized what she was doing and felt sick to her stomach. She tried to push him away, but he only tightened his grip on her arms. She looked at his face; he was clearly angry and she was now very frightened.

He dragged her to his bedroom and pushed her down on the bed. She fought him off and tried to run away, but he was faster and he caught her and took her down to the cellar, to a locked prison cell he had fashioned using some old wood he had picked up off the side of the road one day.

The cell actually had a toilet, even though William preferred to use the outhouse, he couldn't risk allowing his "guests" to go outside. There was a bed and a folding chair and a candle for light. It was damp and full of bugs and Kellie hated being down there even for one minute. Suddenly she found herself down there all alone in the dark with no way to escape.

William was angry with her for rejecting his advances, so he left her down there to rot. She had no food and no water and she couldn't take a shower. She eventually died of starvation.

William encountered another young girl a few months later, a teenager this time, by the name of Chris Phillips. She had been hiking with a group of friends, got lost and ended up on William's doorstep. When William answered the door, he frightened the young girl with his gruff demeanor and she ran away as fast as she could. Unfortunately, it was dark and she tripped and fell, striking her head against a rock.

William checked her pulse. Nothing. He panicked. What if her friends find their way here too? He picked up her small body and carried her into his house. He took her down to the cellar and buried her near the spot where he buried Kellie.

To be continued...

[ATTACH]23045[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]23046[/ATTACH]

_________
You should download Targa's construction ladder to complete the look (it's not included in the download).

Invisible driveway by roddyaleixo

Add William to your neighborhood, but keep him away from your young women.

Or you can evict him and just use the house. Smiley

**NL, UNI & OFB required**

* Image1.jpg (99.35 KB, 868x668 - viewed 3554 times.)

* Image2.jpg (49.8 KB, 851x351 - viewed 588 times.)
* R777 William McCray House.rar (928.66 KB - downloaded 320 times.)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 09:50:19 pm by Rogue777 » Logged
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 04:20:15 pm »

Awesome job!
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 10:34:06 pm »

Thanks, DistrictMan. Might be interesting if anyone who installs this lot in their game comes back here to continue the story of William McCray. Does he go mad because of the ghosts that are taunting him? Or does he murder again?

BTW, I tried to imprison the fortune teller lady, but she escaped. She's a witch, I tell you!  LOL
bazturbo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 02:45:42 am »

cool thanx 4 sharing
Jadesfire

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 12:54:35 pm »

Cheers 4 this download,
Yes he has killed another in my game, but has a island out back to keep the ghosts at bay.
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 01:28:11 pm »

Brilliant!

I was testing a new house I built in that same neighborhood, and I wanted to let it run long enough to make the plants grow, so when noon rolled around and the "Some Visitors Have Arrived..." thing popped up, I looked to see who was there.   Our loveable sociopath William was one of them. I kinda got a little nervous when I saw him there. He stayed for a little while, insulted everyone and then said, "Bye" and left.

I had completely forgotten that he was still in the neighborhood. lol

So the ghosts can't leave the island? That's interesting. I'll have to remember that.
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 09:37:19 pm »

Well Done!!! Thankyou
Marrita

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 08:58:51 pm »

Thanks for this Rogue!! I like the story line too! A little twisted, but so am I. lol

He hasn't killed again, but now he has two more potential victims in his clutches!! *Manical laughter*
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 12:54:40 pm by Marrita » Logged

:animal:  Inept (but improving)     I think you only appreciate learning once your older and realize how little you know.
munchkin8au

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 04:47:48 am »

Cool,

I like the story,,,

thanks for sharing...

munchkin8au
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 07:41:34 am »

:goodidea:

Nice job. I'll have to see what kind of mayhem goes on in my game. Thanks!

Lilwen

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 02:15:04 pm »

can't wait to play this lot in my game and see what happens

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.It's  already tomorrow in Australia " (Charles Schultz)
Join the AA Today! JOIN NOW
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 10:04:33 am »

Great little house!! Thanks, Rogue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: