Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:22:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zeke :drool:  (Read 12924 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 09:57:15 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy
Veckah - i know i came in this thread and drooled already - but I had to come back and thank you again for Zeke.  He looks so great in my game that I hope you will make more guys with a similar mode of dress and style!  You really blew me away!  and for goodness sake - someone pass me a towel - i am drooling buckets over here! :lol:

Yakov darlin' you are very very welcome. I'm glad you like him, it is a true honor to know you do, I respect your creations so much. I'm doing contests right now, but I may have to see if I can pop a new sim, just for you. Wink

Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 09:58:20 pm »

Quote from: curiousgurl1986
hellooooooooooooooooooooooo zeke! plz do me a favor, can u make him in a .zip file for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Sorry Curious, I don't do ZIP files at all. You can get a free trial dowload of winrar if you just google for it.

bombedinbp
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 12:35:05 pm »

Great Sim.  Better than all the tattooed pretty boys floating around for DL.  BTW have up ever uploaded the girl in the final picture?  I've been trying to use that hair mesh forever and haven't pulled it off with any of my sims.  She looks almost as good as Zeke.  Awesome work.
Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 02:27:13 pm »

Quote from: bombedinbp
Great Sim.  Better than all the tattooed pretty boys floating around for DL.  BTW have up ever uploaded the girl in the final picture?  I've been trying to use that hair mesh forever and haven't pulled it off with any of my sims.  She looks almost as good as Zeke.  Awesome work.

She was a contestant in a makeover contest, so she really isn't mine to upload, sorry.

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 07:11:32 am »

Quote from: Veckah
Yakov darlin' you are very very welcome. I'm glad you like him, it is a true honor to know you do, I respect your creations so much. I'm doing contests right now, but I may have to see if I can pop a new sim, just for you. Wink

Yay me!! *happy dance*  Let me know if you need anything special =)

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 07:46:41 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy
Yay me!! *happy dance*  Let me know if you need anything special =)

They are in the works, watch for a set of Latino twins. *wriggles brows*

ok, not twins Triplets! *smirk*
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 03:43:52 pm by Veckah » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: