Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:29:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favorite Sim-killing method  (Read 35568 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aaroneous

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 02:58:20 am »

I Used to drowning them, But now that I have OFB I just put them in a inclosed room with no way out and make Servo go crazy.

(Banner By Sugah)
leapfreak

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2006, 02:03:52 pm »

Ooooh servo going crazy?  I haven't tried that one!!!

*runs off to kill some sims*
ReginaS
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2006, 02:02:28 pm »

old age
because of money))

Dont upload my sims on exchange!
JustSims2
I dont take requests
Join the Animal Army!
sonicphotonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2006, 01:22:25 am »

I personally like putting lots of sofas, cowboy chairs, and a fireplace close to said items and watching everything burn.
:brushtee:

quack!
:duckie:
Bejac

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2006, 02:06:27 am »

Oh, the satellite for sure.   It's quick, violent, and funny as hell.  And its worth simoleans.
Zaefire

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2006, 07:42:13 pm »

Well my LEAST favorite death was accidental.  I was doing a Challenge and writing the story for TSR.  It was Xmastime and I had those electrical reindeer out on the lawn.  Well one of my Sims touched one and got electrocuted, caught fire, and in the end TWO of my Challenge Sims had died and 3 were so traumatized there were psychiatrists all over the place...including the one for ME.  I went back to a saved game and removed the darned things...
I was furious..an Xmas decoration kills a Sim?  I really howled on a forum about it and someone sent me a pic of a Sim p'ing on the reindeer after a slight electrical jolt.  THAT put it in perspective LOL.

I don't kill Sims often...it makes me feel bad too.

In Sims 1, I wanted to keep a house and get rid of the Sim.  She had a little dog.  So I drowned her, and then the dog owned the house.  You couldn't KILL pets or move them out ..so it was all for nothing and I spent hours trying to kill the dog. :error:

:brave:  Keep moving..it's harder to hit a moving target.
sonicphotonic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2006, 11:32:03 pm »

Wow the dog owned the house that's great XD But no one to feed him! Wouldn't the dog just like, die of starvation?

quack!
:duckie:
dream_operator2

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2006, 06:44:22 pm »

My favorite way to kill a sim is with shaklin's vampire hack.  I just take my vampire downtown and have him drain a sim to death.  Then he takes the tombstone home and gets to see as many ghosts as he wants! (Since my vampires tend to be knowledge sims.)

Now shakiln has a hack that allows vampire hunters to stake vampires and  kill them and that is cool too. *evil cackle*
Laura86

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2006, 10:03:43 pm »

If it's a Sim I like, then I'll use the quickest one I know. But usually I like to drown them muahaha.

Life's like a novel with the ending ripped out.
The edge of a canyon with only one way down.
tairourou

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2006, 03:45:54 pm »

Haha, you guys are so ruthless! I get way too attached to Sims and I feel bad about killing them. So if I *really* want a sim dead I just wall them up, put it on fast speed, mute the volume and then go do something else so I won't have to watch. It seems so cruel!
NoFlutter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2006, 02:10:20 am »

I remeber when I killed about 20 sims in one day via pool. Smiley But that was before I knew they would PEE all over the place X.X I would have the maid come by and she would stay as long as she could and there would STILL be have the dribbles all over the lot. This made me very angy. So, now I perfer all the other methods of death, excluding drowning.

:error:
alexasrosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2006, 05:58:40 am »

Suicide. By satelite. Clean, fast...and you even get money sellling the satelite hehehe

leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2006, 05:46:34 pm »

Fire...definately. They dance around screaming! I'm sick...Oh well.

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
SnickyWhick27

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2006, 05:53:27 pm »

Hey, at least we can kill off our sims and have fun with it and not get into any trouble using the various methods of homicide on our sims.  It's better than going after someone in real life, and with the Sims, you don't get thrown behind habrs for the rest of your life like some of those depraved and murderous people out there who just couldn't stop killing.  The biggest thing I've ever killed IRL is a freaking spider.  But this just lets all of us who like killing things off do it in a safe environment where we can let the full fury of our anger out on a sim and deep six him/her.

:color: Courage isn't the absence of fear, it is knowing that you fear something and have the determination and the strength to face and defeat it:dog:
Lochar

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2006, 10:23:08 pm »

Call me weird, but I have never killed off a sim....Lol there are some good ideas here tho.

I felt bad even beating up regular citizens in the GTA game..Well there was this one uhm callgirl who laughed! She laughed I tell ya!!

For some reason I just never had the urge to purposely do it, and I am no saint by far. Altho I am getting close to that guy that keeps kicking over my trashcan!! Bastage!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: