Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:06:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favorite Sim-killing method  (Read 34784 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dusty101weir

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2006, 05:40:34 am »

and i say let there be fire

it's not about whether you win or lose, it's about whether the other team noticed you cheating...
hobo jones and the junkyard dogs  -  support your local hobos
missaaliyah

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2007, 11:22:02 am »

I sometimes let them drown in the pool.  

I do use Insimentator to kill them, actually if you click on the sim, it would say something like "Person or My Status" and then Suicide.

I have downloaded a gun for a sim to shoot another sim and have yet to test it.
Celia

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2007, 02:19:04 pm »

I used to like running with scissors--I like how random it is.  However, I appear to have picked up a bug--they will pick up the scissors and then immediately place them back on the ground without having run.  I'm glad I read this thread, it reminded me of the satellite--that ought to work about the same.
dachshundsr4me

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2007, 04:28:19 pm »

I have used the hack suicide by Flies. That was fun. And the drowning is fun to watch too. I have never tried by satellite. Usually I just delete them...lol.

CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2007, 04:38:37 pm »

satallite

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2007, 07:20:07 pm »

I have a computer just for my sims just like  Dusty101. I've done the drowning thing, the starvation thing, and by accident the fire death. Now I just let them die of old age, I felt so guilty killing them.
However once in a while I create my sister-in-law, and starve her to death, it's long and tortureous, just what she deserves. OMG I'm bad.

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
Shpookiecat

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2007, 07:26:47 pm »

I loved locking my sims in a room with the skunk in Sims1 - and watch them dir from the stench. Anyone try it yet with S2? Everytime I see the skunk is when I'm playing one of my fave families that I don't want anything to happen to!

Venbury

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2007, 08:30:56 pm »

I kill off all Sims with the cow plant.  The one you can download with a hack, not the career one you earn.  This is dangerous as sometimes I forget the cow plant needs to eat when I invite over sims I created and want to keep.  As soon as I greet them they go straight for the plant.  I can stop them if I catch it in time and call them over but if I don't I have to make a decision whether or not to let them be dead or restart my game.  Depending on how long it's been since my last save and which character was accidently eaten helps me with this decision.  You also get a glass of nectar of life to drink each time a person gets ate, which really helps you out if you want to keep your person young cuz they don't have to be in a good mood to drink it.  

Be careful if you have a nanny, she always goes to the plant and grabs the cake.  Maids, gardeners and ungreeted townies never do.  So just be sure to feed the plant before you go to work if you have a nanny or put it in your inventory till you want to use it.  

I kill all ugly townies with this as well as sims I have made that breed with another custom made sim and just don't produce quality genetics.  Basically, ugly people.... not allowed.

I play a whole town, so I just consider this population control.  I have built a retirement home where I send the old folks to wait out their days once the children are all off to college.  All my sims go to college unless I created them as an adult.  I play, on average about 12-15 students in my own dorm/house I built at the campus.  Everytime one or two graduate another one is in the bin ready to tak his place.  I alternate playing all my houses in my custom created town.  I don't let anyone marry unless they have 3 attraction bolts for each other.  KEEPS ME BUSY!  FOR SURE!  Wish I could have controlled my own children this way!
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2007, 02:55:28 pm »

I generally use the "I am dead" token under SimPE for Sims not in my stories.

See my photo story, Murda - The Trickle Down Theory of Murda,
by vita4all, under Sim Stories, here at Insiminator.

[/B]

How to use the I am dead token with SimPE.
You need some familiarity with SimPE, and try only one change at a time if you're not very experienced.
Open SimPE.
Click on file at the top left, then Open.  
You want EAGames/theSims2/Neighborhood/
and then your neighborhood.  Pleasantview is N001, Strangetown is N002, Verona is N003, etc.
Click on the N001, or N002, or N003_neighborhood.package.
Click on Sim Description, then your Sim.
Click on the icon that says Other.  It's to the right of the Business icon.
Click on Memories.
Click on dropdown menu that says Create new... on the far right.  
Click on Tokens, then click on the word Create.
A dropdown menu will appear below.  Scroll to I am Dead.
Scroll to I am dead.
Click commit to save, then save again and the upper top right of your screen under File before you exit SimPE.
No more Sim, or being bothered with ghosts or tombstones.  
The beauty of this is that you don't corrupt your game, like you might if you delete a sim.
You can also go back to SimPE and remove the I am dead token and get your Sim back.

By the way, you'll be amazed at the memories your Sim has that don't show up in the game, particularly around gossip.  It'll be tempting to add memories for some of you as it was me, such as Sim A met Sim B when they haven't so you can speed up a story.  I found this freezes my Sims if they haven't really met.  Once they meet, however, you have a lot of freedom.  My favorite is that you can click on Relationships and change their relationship scores with another Sim so they'll like/dislike each other more and you don't have to work so hard to get your story going.  This is useful in getting rid of crushes and love that you don't want (or do want).  If you increase their score to around 50, you don't need to bother clicking on friends or buddy, because when they meet again, they'll automatically have those happy face bubbles indicating that they've become friends, and that's fun to watch.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 10:03:38 am by vita4all » Logged

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
skangakku

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2007, 02:59:21 am »

Definitely satellite to the head! The other ways take sooo long. For people with no bladder control and no stamina to speak of, sims can tread water for a long, long time.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2007, 03:37:41 am »

Death by flies, for sure. Though it would be interesting to see sims freeze to death when Seasons is released...

:blob6:
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2007, 04:39:42 am »

I usually kill them all kinds of ways to make my storylines seem better...like burning the whole house down to kill everyone inside and around.  

But for quick deaths I use the Insim and make them die by sunlight (or whatever...its the vampire death anyway - they dont need to be vamps)
Or Ill pretend they ate poisoned food and have them die of "sickness"

My sims in general have a very short shelf-life.  It's like a soap! Everyone dies at some point, and then some just get brought back later on if the story needs them.
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2007, 04:16:41 pm »

hhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

DEATH TO THE SIMS!!!!

i officially love this forum.

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
WolfSilverOak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2007, 07:59:10 pm »

*dies laughing*

Without Chaos, there can be no Order.

Semper Fi, Once a Marine, Always a Marine.
Pyromaniac

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2007, 08:37:41 pm »

My preference is old age. I kill off all my Elders right after they have their anniversary party (if they even have a spouse), because their families get insurance when Sims die of old age.

Abhoring TSR with a passion, active since 1999. :smash:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: