Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:06:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favorite Sim-killing method  (Read 34794 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sims Mod Lover
Smelling Squinge's Finger

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2006, 04:15:09 pm »

We all do it, even if we are just testing games out.

What is your favorite way to kill your Sims? By fire? By drowning? Starvation? Old Age?

Give your answers and tell your stories here Cheesy

Make love, not war..... and then make love again.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 11:11:01 pm »

It really depends on the situation; I don't think I can say I have a favorite. Death by satellite is a good one though and you get the §1000 when you sell it off but if I’m dealing with a fugly townie, death by flies would be my method of choice. If I were offing Mrs. Crumplebottom or that useless Yenta, disease, oh yeah, disease. Electrocution if I don’t want a mess, fire if I’m feeling cruel and for those days when I’m feeling really sadistic I send them in the pool, cut their motives to 25%, pull the ladders, set the speed to 3 and go watch a movie.

Sorry, can’t pick a fav Cheesy

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Melanie
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 11:17:38 pm »

If I'm using the InSIM, then I like to scare em' to death. It's pretty amusing. Also having them get into the pool and removing the ladders is an old fave of mine.
Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 11:29:03 pm »

Stinking Dragonfly bouquets are my new favorite method.  (if you wanna spot one and don't know how... look for the green smoke)

I place four around a sleeping sim.

He/she wakes up when the bladder motivation gets critical.

Of course when they're that sleepy they can't possibly go shower...

... so it's back to bed.... and good night. Wink

Works within one day.
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 12:24:43 am »

I used to prefer drowning, until I realized what a mess a drowned Sims' ghost will leave all over the lot.

Now my default is starvation or old age, if it's an elder.
Dzaka

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 01:13:58 am »

I really don’t have a favorite way of killing a sim :violent1: . But I have a favorite sim to kill I made a sim that looks like my boss. Lets just say he has died every way at least 10 times :devill:

Today the park tomorrow the WORLD! The Animal Army needs YOU!
:notsmili: WARNING the Surgeon General has concluded Life is hazardous to your health
Sims Mod Lover
Smelling Squinge's Finger

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 02:04:05 am »

I bet you are not alone in the "killing Sims that look like people I dislike" department.

No takers yet on the Flamingo of Doom?

Make love, not war..... and then make love again.
nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 02:15:57 am »

heh, when I palyed sims 1 I did not know about the money cheat. So I would take my sims and have themmeet some one in the Hood. then get them to know that person very well and aske them to move in.
Then I would give them a small pool. put the roomie in it take the ladder away and wait for um to fall a sleep and drown! lmao!! That is how I got rich sims in Sims 1.

Now I will kill one off with the Insim. just cuz I dont like the way the act or what their kids look like. God I am mean!

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 02:16:15 am »

I have to admit that greed mostly comes into play and I use the insim to get their relations up, age them then remove days till aging - that way I get a nice inheritance for the kids!

I have once done the pool and no ladders thing and did kill a servo by putting all the motives to zero

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Dzaka

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 04:38:59 am »

Hmm I think Nova-storms real name is Black Widow. Oh and Nova I love the sims you made I promise not to abuse them at all.

*crosses fingers* :cross:

:notsmili: WARNING the Surgeon General has concluded Life is hazardous to your health
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 07:17:08 am »

Quote from: Dzaka
I really don’t have a favorite way of killing a sim :violent1: . But I have a favorite sim to kill I made a sim that looks like my boss. Lets just say he has died every way at least 10 times :devill:

Sim Voodoo! (thats what I call it). I always do that, I made a sim of my ex friend who I keep in a trailer and torture mwahahaha!

As for favorite killing method..gotta love the satalite of doom! (again, a name I gave the death by satalite) I am not sure why Cheesy. I also like scaring them to death.

~Societies will crumble. Rivers will run with blood. Nazis will once again ride on Dinosaurs!~

Why beeing a teenage vampire can really suck! Undead: Serene's story
Dzaka

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 08:13:36 am »

Whats the Flamingo of Doom?

Frostwyrm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 08:39:36 am »

I usually don't kill my Sims^^
If I have to do so, they drown in the pool or die from old age.

If there is a law, it has to be Heavy Metal Wink
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 08:54:29 am »

I did the torturing my boss thing with Sims 1. It was so funny to watch him pee his pants. He would cry and I would laugh at him.

So childish, but yet somehow, so satisfying.
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2006, 09:03:28 am »

Uhhhh, I may sound very harsh but, DEATH BY FIRE!!!!!!! I just love the screaming! *sighs*

And I was that way with sims 1 as well...only then I used fireworks in the house! :devill:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: