Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:10:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favorite Sim-killing method  (Read 34774 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2006, 05:43:58 pm »

^Oh! That would be soooooooo cool! They *really* need to do that...It would work so nicely with my dungeons......:devill:
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2006, 09:57:11 pm »

*Micco reminds himself to make the sim of his boss he has been putting off...*

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Sims Mod Lover
Smelling Squinge's Finger

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 10:56:37 pm »

At the moment, my favorite killing method is out-of-water drowning.

It looks cool when a Sim sinks into the driveway or lawn (although, I killed so many people today that my poor Sim has has multiple nervous breakdowns).

Make love, not war..... and then make love again.
KatieMae

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2006, 01:27:01 am »

I usually don't kill my own sims but any other sim that comes and steals my newspaper or kicks over the garbage can gets put in a hole in my backyard to rot. I even got Father Time down there once but for some reason he never died.. and you can't woohoo with him either. Useless! :smt113
AngelFace

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2006, 03:41:19 pm »

I just can't kill my sims,i seen one die by fire and a couple by pneumonia and i didn't like it.it was to painful for them and me.so old age is the way to go for me?:smt109

What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul?
SnickyWhick27

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2006, 03:51:09 pm »

Well, my favorite methods of offing sims are about the same as a lot of people's favorites.  Since someone made an electric chair and posted it on MTS2 you can scream, fry, idiot, fry, as you send a heck of a lot of volts through an unwanted sim, or you can get one of those things that someone else put on that site, from the Harry Potter set, that can make it so that you can light someone on fire, their ashes would be all that's left.  Death by drowning is a bit messy, because of the body, but in the sims game, as dsoon as someone dies, their body fades away.  Making your sim a vamp, then put them outside and removing all the doors to let them fry in the sun is a quick way to off an unwanted sim as well.  With this method, if there's only one sim in the house, you can build up a new family to take over that house as well.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 03:51:57 pm by SnickyWhick27 » Logged

:color: Courage isn't the absence of fear, it is knowing that you fear something and have the determination and the strength to face and defeat it:dog:
leapfreak

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2006, 03:26:23 pm »

I really enjoy putting the sim in the pool and removing all the ladders.  There is something satisfying about watching them swim round and round looking in vain for a way out!
Melanie
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2006, 03:28:50 pm »

Quote from: leapfreak
I really enjoy putting the sim in the pool and removing all the ladders.  There is something satisfying about watching them swim round and round looking in vain for a way out!

Morbid I tell ya......I love it too..LMAO!:rofl:
leapfreak

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2006, 04:02:17 pm »

Fencing them in is a runner up to the pool death.  The more drawn out and painful, the better!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2006, 08:37:45 pm »

I am suprise nobody mention any of those, though I rarely kill Sim (I feel bad and go back to neighborhood without saving)  I did a few test and here are my 3 best:

1- Death by electrocution, I find it hilarious and it is definitely my favorite
2- Death by Cow plant, fast and it gives you an extra (milk)
3- Maxis scissors, when I get tired of a sim I put that pair of scissors on the floor, if the sim picks it an survive I delete them until I get tired of it again and place them back on the floor.  Fast and easy way to kill a sim.

Another option I like is scared to death by vampires. Smiley  Poor sims are peeing theirselves out before it happens, they don't often die of it unfortunately.
Sims Mod Lover
Smelling Squinge's Finger

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2006, 09:22:21 pm »

One method I am shocked does not exist (at least I've never seen it) is murder. I guess since the game was rated Teen that would be a little too extreme.

I was playing with InSIM and set everyone in the neighborhood as my lovers (It was a mistake. I meant to make them just friends.). Every time I kissed one sim, anyone who saw would come running and slap me around for cheating on THEM. Do this enough times and a few human beings would go mental.... or postal. So why wouldn't sims?

Make love, not war..... and then make love again.
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2006, 03:07:45 pm »

Yeah... I wish it could have been included, but I think your right that it isnt there because of the teen rating

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
~Sammy~
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2006, 11:32:18 pm »

Quote from: Micco
Perhaps our game is therapy? I haven't killed any real people... yet Wink

YET.......
cwf1701

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2006, 07:47:38 am »

in the sims 1, my favorite method was "the Guinea Pig Of Death" or lighting a firework inside a house (which how i got rid of Motimer Goth lots of times in sims 1). in the Sims 2, i place a grill inside a house and have the sim (either Mortimer Goth or Dustin Broke) light it on fire and watch them die. and thre is the famous cowplant (usefull for elimating townies, or getting townies to move in with help of the "Grim reaper phone")
Ravestarr

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2006, 06:23:40 pm »

The swimming pool trick has been an age old fave since the origional sims games, though fear and disease are cool. I usually use the satallite if I am poor as mentioned above it gives you money and so thats always nice. I never use old age, if I am going to kill off an old person I let them die.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: