Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:45:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favorite Sim-killing method  (Read 34775 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2007, 09:34:04 am »

generally (at least of late) I dress the sim in question in an "I hate paysites" t-shirt - and seal them in a bit of the foundation with a wine cask like Poe's "The Cask of Amontillado" - it makes me happy

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2007, 04:45:12 pm »

that is a good idea, i tryed to do te same thing but i put him in the basement and made the basement into a lake, but it was superdeep, and he starved to death, and no-one knows what happened!

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2007, 05:06:50 pm »

Sometimes, I dont kill mine instantly.I rather see them suffer the long process of starvation, no toilet etc. I also get a kick outta watching other sims in the house doing there usual activities and watching some of my sims eat right in front of my victim who's just about near death. Cheesy

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2007, 05:43:01 pm »

God you guys are mean :laugh:

All my controllable sims are too nice in one way or another for me to want to kill them. Although I'm still tempted to try out shaklin's vampire kiss, I just hope the conflict between that and JM's fixes isn't either bad or existant at all (pseudo-conflict).

Something I have to say at this point though:

1) I don't understand the "population cull" theory to be honest. It's not like they're physically removed from your 'hood, there's still a character file cluttering up your system.
2) If you guys are that bothered about ugly sims/townies, why don't you just find some nice face replacements and give them a facelift? :oogle:

To those of you doing it just for fun though, that's fair enough Wink

No requests please
susaninsturgis

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2007, 06:24:17 pm »

I rarely kill my sims, even those i hate. its the cow plant execution. Its great for non messy marriage breakups. then have their lover resurrect them. If a sim really annoys me to much, or too many people in the hood, I did cull once. That was hard. So i wantch NH size. Also, i like even the sims I hate, they make the game funner.
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2007, 08:12:46 pm »

Make the watch educational documentaries!! bwahaha
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2007, 08:14:12 pm »

Cow plant!!

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Rammstein6891

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2007, 08:46:00 pm »

Two words: Cow Plant.

But flies are fun too.

:lurk:
Yo_Landa

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2007, 05:53:43 pm »

I love using boolprop and having my sims drown in the lawn xD
edenhenry

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2007, 04:20:41 am »

explosion or implosion

Don't give me anything sharp, don't for your own safety DON'T!!!!
The Brawling Budgie! I don't only bite, I brawl.
Join the Animal Army: http:// http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=44346

My link is: http://www.insimenator.net/member.php?u=146708
ToxicKitten

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2007, 11:28:59 pm »

how do i get the death by flies?  i haven't seen it yet, and would like for it to happen

:smt115  i lick electrical outlets for fun
jotothejo

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2007, 12:58:45 am »

I think you get death by flies, by a sim walking over trash that has flies. It rarely happens. But my favorite way to kill a sim is freezing.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2007, 02:14:25 am »

I think someone said the sim has to step over a dirty plate that's buzzing with flies. Mind you, I've noticed sometimes the sims themselves attract flies if they haven't washed for a while (eeww!), can that eventually kill them then?

No requests please
wyntersdarkness

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2007, 09:38:59 am »

Hmm...I'd have to say sickness or death by flies.

.:Embrace the pain behind my lips:.
LobsterOnMyDesk

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2007, 07:59:49 pm »

Quote from: Venbury;514601
Be careful if you have a nanny,
Yeah, nannies are the stupidest of the stupid. I put a fence around my cow plant and locked the gate but I forgot that locks don't deter nannies. So of course the nanny gets eaten. Fortunately, a new nanny arrives to take her place so I don't have to worry about social workers showing up ... except new nanny heads straight for the cow plant before I even noticed that she was on the lot. Bye nanny! Fortunately, a parent arrived home right after that.

I kept the dead nannies around because the knowledge sims in the house want to see ghosts but the nanny ghosts never pester them, they pester the kids and keep them awake all night. Even the dead nannies are pains in the butt.

I killed a nanny with flies once. I built a little room with windows so I could watch. Put in a fireplace, dirty dishes and the nanny with moveobjects on and waited to see if she would set herself on fire, starve or die by flies first. I could never get her to light the fireplace but the flies got her before she starved.

In case you haven't figured it out, nannies are pretty much the only sims I kill on purpose. One townie (Quinten McCauley) got cow planted before I built the fence but I brought him back as a zombie because one of my sims had a want to zombie-fy him. He's actually more attractive as a zombie. I eventually moved him out to his own place and play him every so often.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 03:19:46 pm by Squinge » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: