Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:51:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favorite Sim-killing method  (Read 34793 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DocFX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2007, 03:16:39 pm »

Hmmm?, I really hope he's not a member of this site - but my 'Simon Cowell' Sim came to quite a nasty end... Sad

Let me explain, there was this after show party and he had a few drinks (as one does) - upset a few people!. Ended up getting thrown outside - only to be abducted by Aliens, zapped by Servo and finally splatted by a fallen Satellite in the morning! - luckily thou' the 'Twins' are okay and the extra money came in very handy when Servo needed to be repaired!. Wink

Just one more go!.. Wink
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2007, 04:31:48 am »

Being devoured by flies and crushed by a satellite are my favourites...though I'm still yet to try out the hail fatality.

:blob6:
Treechu
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2007, 08:39:41 pm »

Cow Plant, defiantly the Cow Plant. B3 Getting spooked to death is good aswell.
cwurts00

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2007, 11:28:28 am »

A machine gun I downloaded.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2007, 06:22:40 pm »

My fave is death by drowning or death by fire something about such powerfull elements consuming my sim and killing it makes me all tingly inside. XD Death by sattilite is fun to but takes so long luckly Insim speeds it up XD.

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2007, 10:22:05 am »

Quote from: cwurts00;722166
A machine gun I downloaded.

Yeah that's one of the quickest ways to kill off a SIm... I've used that method a couple of times, but really don't like killing a sim off even a nanny. Unless I teach my sims to cook right away, they have a habit of starting fires in the kitchen and burning themselves to death...
Lilwen

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2007, 10:42:40 am »

Well since seasons came out, its seems the hot tub is top of my list. with two methods of killing sims, lightening and fire but before seasons it was the cow plant.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 10:43:39 am by Lilwen » Logged

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.It's  already tomorrow in Australia " (Charles Schultz)
Join the AA Today! JOIN NOW
frodobaggins

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2007, 12:20:59 am »

I like the satellite.I made a cemetary plot on Pleasantview and moved sims in.If they got too whiny I would take them out.I have 20 graves now.
Shatterbox

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2007, 12:19:44 pm »

I guess lately I've been on this starvation kick. I have created a creepy looking "serial Killer" in Verona and I just pick people up off the street and put them in a house with no doors/windows. Sometimes I give them a bed but they don't seem to notice it. They sleep on the floor anyway heh. It's quite amusing because the maid tries to get in there to clean and gets pissed about it. I usually put her in there and take her back out when she's done :angel: Though the pool is an old fav as well.  

:study: "Never to suffer would never to have been blessed." ~Edgar Allan Poe:study:
rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2007, 08:25:55 pm »

I happen to particularly enjoy death by satellite and death by flies.

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
n0mki

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2007, 10:56:03 pm »

Paladins aslt rifel and Lilith Plesant she donr them all
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2007, 12:51:31 pm »

lightning. gotta love ut when they are in a swimming pool and its raining and then WHAM! Floaty to the bottom. I'm very evil but thats my favourite way mwahahahaha

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Sims Mod Lover
Smelling Squinge's Finger

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2007, 05:47:39 pm »

So many new method exist for killing sims since I created this topic that I am glad some people are mentioning new ones and still others are sticking with the "classic ways". Cheesy

Make love, not war..... and then make love again.
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2007, 07:03:48 pm »

None i actually like to keep my sims alive

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
Silvenight1

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2007, 09:19:08 pm »

When they are just flat out freakish jerks I drop a Satalite on the sucker, so the survivors can sell it!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: