Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:36:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When life's not fair  (Read 6229 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
missd735

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2006, 04:55:07 pm »

A distressed woman sat on the bed in the bare motel room weeping. Nine hours after entering the room, there she was in the same place doing the same thing. She doubted that her tears would ever subside and she resented the aching pain inside that refused to stop. At that moment, she felt like garbage, like nothing anyone would ever want or acknowledge. She hastily wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and stared at the wall for the millionth time. Eventually, the aching pain inside would throb once again and remind her of why she had ended up in the place where she was and tears began to fill her eyes blurring her vision yet again.

She was said by some to be a beautiful creation and a classic beauty, but deep down she felt ugly,disgusting and a mistake that should have never come into the world. She never wanted to leave the motel room, but her stomach was grumbling in such a way that she would almost wince. She sighed and wearily stood up to find something to stop the overwhelming pain in her stomach.

She looked down into the parking lot wondering why the sun was shining. She decided long ago that she hated the sun because it was associated with happiness. She hated the sun for not realizing that not everyone is happy just because it was shining. She looked around for a vending machine or a fast food restaurant, but failed to find one and almost gave up until she saw the cleaner.

"Excuse me." the woman said meekly in a volume almost inaudible as the cleaner was about to enter the room. He turned around slowly and looked at the woman who had called him. He could tell she had been crying and the look in her eyes made his heart wrench. He took pity on her and asked, "What can I do for you?" Her volume remained the same quiet sound as she replied. "I um, was wondering if there was any food nearby." He noticed that her eyes never left the ground and her hands were curled into fists. "Yes, just downstairs there's a food parlour. It's not much, but there's some soup and snacks." She nodded and headed downstairs and he knew that there was more to that woman than meets the eye.

"Well hey there. Would you like a sandwhich?" she nodded in reply and sat herself down in one of the seats hastily eating the food before her. The older woman watched her as she scarfed down the grilled cheese sandwhich and just before she was about to leave, the older woman called out. "Wait! That'll be a dollar fifty." A look of panic overcame the woman's face, but before she could say anything, the older woman waved off what she had just said. "I understand. Don't worry about it. It's on me." She waited a while deciding whether or not to ask, but she decided to anyway. "Is everything ok with you miss?" The sad woman only nodded and the older woman knew there was no use in continuing to ask. "If you're out of cash, there's a cafe that just opened and they're looking for some people to work for them. It's just out down the block behind the motel." Once again the woman only nodded and left.

The owner of the new bakery looked at the woman before her. "So you're telling me you can work full time?" The woman infront of her nodded. The owner took a good look at the woman and decided that her clothes were inappropriate for an interview. When she talked, she always seemed to be holding back and at times she would have to lean in to hear what she said. Nevertheless, the bakery was opening the following day and she needed an new employee badly. "Alright then I'll see you here tomorrow at eight o'oclock sharp. I'll have your uniform ready by then." The owner decided that she would give her try and if she failed to do her duties, she would have to be let go.

Torrence hated what he was about to do, but it had to be done. He had been contemplating about quitting his job as assistant manager of this motel, but he just had not been able to bring himself to do it lately. Besides, he needed the money. He just detested some of the tasks he was assigned such as having to kick out customers who had not paid their dues or walking in on prostitutes and having to ask them to leave. He lifted his hand and softly knocked on the door. When there was no response, he knocked a little louder.

"Hi. Sorry to bother you." Torrence stepped in when the door finally opened. "Listen, I'm here to collect the rent. You haven't paid for the past couple days." Torrence could see that his words had brought a sense of panic to the woman's eyes. He waited for a reponse, but she just stared at the ground, her hands in fists and her jaw clenched. Finally, she replied, "I don't have...anything." Torrence knew what he had to reply and hated it everytime he had to say it to a customer. "I'm sorry then ma'm. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

She suddenly put her face in her hands and began to sob uncontrollably. This was the hardest part of Torrence's job, but this was the worst a customer had ever taken the news and Torrence absolutely hated seeing this woman cry. "Don't cry..." was all he could think to say. The woman began to speak through her sobs. "I don't have any money. Please, I'll pay you in two weeks. I just got a job. Please, let me stay. I don't want to go back there. I can't go back. I'd rather kill myself than go back."

Torrence grabbed the woman by her shoulders. "Hey now, it's okay. I'll tell you what, I'll cover for your bill until you get your paycheque. You can pay me back." Torrence heard her breathe a sigh of relief. If his boss ever found out what he had just done, he would be in the biggest trouble for sure. Telling by the way she reacted to his news, she had no desire to go back to where she came from and Torrence found it difficult to think that he would send her back there.

"Thank you." she said without looking at him. "You're welcome...what's your name?" It seemed as though she hesitated for a moment or two before telling him her name. "Becky." Her voice cracked as she said her name. "You're welcome Becky. I'm Torrence." He stood there for a moment searching her face for any other information, but all he saw was fear and sadness. "Well I'll be off." And he left without another word.

Becky stood there in her crisp new uniform on the first day of her new job. She was thankful that she was able to get the job even if it was only because they needed someone immediately. She had no idea how long she was going to stay at the motel, but all she knew was that going back was not an option. She pushed aside the fearful memories and fought her doubts and decided to try to get through the first day. She took her place behind the counter and decided that she would survive on her own.

"Hi. I'll have a kettle of tea please. You can just deliver that to my table. By the way, my boyfriend's meeting me here so he'll be joining me at my table." She stalked off toward a table and sat down. Becky suspected that girl must think she was a celebrity with the hint of arrogance in her voice and the way she had ordered,. Becky finished making the tea and brought the tray towards the table the girl was sitting at. She noticed that her boyfriend had arrived.

THIS STORY ISN'T FINISHED YET! PLEASE GO FIND "When Life's Not Fair (Part II)"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 12:47:52 pm by ~*Jax*~ » Logged
missd735

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 05:02:27 pm »

Becky set down the tray and was surprised to see a familiar face. "Becky!" Torrence exlaimed. "A nice surprise. So this is where you're working." Becky nodded and gave a smile to show her grattitude for what he had done for her. The woman sitting across from Torrence looked up at Becky. "Torrence sweetheart, who's this? I thought you said you already introduced me to all your family." Torrence shook his head. "No Carmen, this is not a family member." Carmen's face displayed a clueless look. "Is she a friend?" Torrence struggled to answer and finally said, "Well we just met actually." Carmen's face soured and with a sarcastic tone in her voice she replied, "Oh how nice." Becky knew that it was time to leave and reclaimed her place behind the counter.

Torrence gave Carmen a stern look. "Carmen, what was that?" Carmen shrugged. "Well I found it odd that you just met her and already you're giving her pleasant greetings." Torrence let out a sigh and took a cup and took a drink. "Blech, what is this? Green tea? You know I hate green tea." Carmen took a sip from her cup of tea. "Well you know that I can't drink coffee. I hate it without cream, but the cream has so much fat in it. You still haven't given me an explanation by the way." Torrence let out an exasperated sigh. "Carmen, there's nothing to explain. Nothing's going on. I'm just helping her out, that's all." Carmen lifted an eyebrow.

Torrence could see the annoyance in her face. "Helping her out? Helping her out how may I ask?" Torrence hated it when Carmen got this way. "She's a little short on cash so I'm kind of paying for her stay at the motel while she works. She'll pay me back when she gets her paycheque." Carmen crossed her arms, the look on her face remaining. "Tell me how I'm supposed to keep dating you when you keep making moves on other women." Torrence began to get annoyed himself. "Carmen how can you say that? I'm just helping someone out. You know I've been nothing, but faithful." Carmen's expression didn't change, but her voice softened. "If you're faithful to me, then marry me."

Those last words made Torrence's heart beat stop for a moment. "Pardon me?" Carmen's face softened and he could see the hurt and the concern she felt for him. "I love you Torrence. I don't ever want to lose you. Marry me. I've been wanting to marry you for so long." Torrence searched her face for any sign of dishonesty, but found none. "I love you too Carmen." She smiled and asked quickly, "so you'll marry me?" Torrence only nodded.

The following weeks at the cafe became more and more familiar to Becky. She came to like the familiar and steady schedule and even volunteered extra hours because it allowed her to think of other things and not what had happened before she checked into the motel. She knew she needed all the money she could get. She also knew that Torrence was one of the biggest reasons why she was still here and she owed him greatly. There was still this deep dark part of her, however, where light or warmth failed to reach.

Becky wearily walked up the stairs of the motel to her room relieved that she had finished a shift for the day. She inhaled the cool air of the night, but shivered when she sensed something strange lurking nearby. She jumped when she felt something brush up against her legs, but calmed down when she found it was only a cat. She shook her head as if to shake off her fears and opened the door of her motel room.

Becky sat down on the bed and allowed her mind to wander. It had been a difficult last few weeks and she had lived life continually looking over her shoulder afraid that she was being followed, watched, and stalked. Although nothing of the like had ever happened to her, she still felt unsafe and uncertain about her surroundings. She let out a sigh and felt relaxed for the first time in a very long while.

Just as Becky was about to lie down, a deep and familiar voice said, "Well well well. Look who I found." At that moment, time seemed to stop and fear gripped Becky as though it would never let go. "What ...are you..doing here?" Becky tried to remain brave, but her courage failed her and in its place fear resided. "I came to take you back to where you belong Becky. You need to go home." Becky's eyes widened and a lump started to form in her throat. She swallowed and her hands curled into fists trying to resist what was happening. "Get away from me." Becky wished that those words came out more authoritatively than they did, but they sounded meek and quiet.

The man let out a laugh that was enough to give Becky goosebumps. "Oh Becky. I thought you would've learned by now. Don't make me angry." He took another step towards her and Becky tried to take another step back, but was already as far as she could be. "Becky, you made me very angry when you ran away. I fed you and gave you a roof over your head and this is how you repay me? I'd ask for more than that." Becky's eyes showed her fear and she desperately searched for escape. "Heeellp!" she screamed with all she could. She continued to scream for help until the man grabbed her and covered her mouth. "I told you not to make me mad." He was way too close to Becky and she tried to wriggle free, but his grip left no room for any movement. He moved his mouth towards hers.

"No!!" she screamed. She put her hands on his shoulders and shoved him away from her. "Heeeelllp! Heeellp!" She knew that at previous times, no one had heard her cries for help, but she knew she had to keep trying anyway. The man kept his grip on her waist and said, "You better stop screaming or you'll be very sorry. You don't want to make me anymore angrier than I already am." Becky continued to scream for help.

"Shut up!!" he screamed at her as the flesh of his hand met her face. Becky's eyes began to fill with tears as she felt the stinging from the impact on the side of her face. She put her hand on her face in an attempt to soothe the stinging pain, but the pain was far deeper than physical. Becky felt that there was no use in fighting back and decided to be submissive once again, like she had always been.

Torrence had heard the commotion and decided to see what was going on. He knocked loudly on the door, but there was no answer. He stopped for a while and listened. He heard shouting and the crying of a woman, a cry for help and he knew that he had no choice, but to barge in. He took a few steps away from the door and rammed his shoulder into it forcing it to fly open.

"What's going on in-" Torrence stopped his sentence abruptly when he saw what was going on. "Stop that! Leave her alone!" Torrence found himself shouting out words he had not even thought to say, words that seemed to come out of his mouth on their own. Torrence grabbed the man by his shoulders and shoved him into the wall. He looked into the man's eyes with a vengence in his own and said, "You lousy excuse for a human being! How dare you come in here. I'll smash your head on the pavement if you ever touch her again, do you hear?" When Torrence realized what he was doing, he let go of the man's shoulders and started at his hands in shock. He had never handled a man that way ever in his life. When he looked back up, the man had fled with no sign of where he had headed.

When Torrence turned around to ask Becky how she was doing, he found her sprawled out on the ground unconscious and blood on her face. He felt so much pity for her and knew now why she was so scared and reserved all the time. He knew he had no right leaving her here on the ground and so he bent down and picked her up.

Becky awoke startled and found herself in an unfamiliar place. She began to panic and yelled out, "Help me! Help!" Her eyes began to fill with tears yet again and she looked at the door ready to bolt out of there. Instead of hearing an ominious voice, she heard a soothing one. It said, "It's ok, you're safe. It's ok."

THIS STORY STILL ISN'T OVER! PLEASE LOOK FOR "When Life Isn't Fair (Part III)
missd735

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 05:15:04 pm »

Becky awoke startled and found herself in an unfamiliar place. She began to panic and yelled out, "Help me! Help!" Her eyes began to fill with tears yet again and she looked at the door ready to bolt out of there. Instead of hearing an ominious voice, she heard a soothing one. It said, "It's ok, you're safe. It's ok."

She focused her eyes and looked into Torrence's eyes. "It's ok. You're safe. You're here with me. He can't hurt you anymore." Becky continued to look into the eyes infront of her. They had no sign of threat or intention to harm her. Her breathing finally slowed down and Torrence said, "If you want, you can use my shower to clean up. You've still got some dried blood on your face. I'll lend you one of my t-shirts." Becky had no intention of resisting or turning down the offer. She needed a shower and some time to think.

When Becky finally finished her shower and came out, Torrence had made a plate of pancakes. Becky's stomach grumbled when she smelled the syrup and butter. Torrence held in a laugh when he saw Becky in his shirt and in Carmen's pants. He set down the plate of pancakes and was about to ask Becky to have a seat when he saw her face.

"Your eye...does it hurt?" he asked with such concern in his voice when he saw the bruise that surrounded her left eye. Becky looked at him for a few moments and then looked away. "I'm fine." she replied with no emotion in her voice. Torrence knew she was anything but fine, but decided not to press the subject. "You hungry? I made pancakes." Becky nodded and took a seat and almost immediately began to scarf down the panckes. She was so hungry that she forgot Torrence was watching.

Torrence watched this poor woman who had been beaten undeservingly and his heart went out to her. She noticed him watching her and took the fork out of her mouth. Still looking down at the pancakes, she said, "I'm sorry for being such a nuisance. I'll leave after breakfast. And I'll pay you back, I just need to go to my motel room and get the money." Torrence could not believe that she was thinking about paying him back when she had been beaten just hours before. "You're not a nuisance. You don't have to leave. Actually, please don't leave. You can stay here as long as you need to. He won't hurt you here. I don't care about the money. Don't worry about it."

stood facing her and she facing him with the counter inbetween them. "But...let me pay you back." Her eyes began to release tears and her face began to scrunch up. She continued to say, "Let me pay you back, please just let me pay you back. You have to let me pay you back." He saw that she was pounding the counters with her fists and her voice began to get louder.

Torrence made his way over to her and took her in his arms saying, "It's ok. Let it out. He shouldn't have done that to you." And over and over again he would say that as she continued to cry and cry. Becky sobbed for what had happened last night, sobbed for what she had put up with in her life, and sobbed for her uncertain future. When her shoulders stopped shaking and she stopped shivering, Torrence held her face in his hands and said, "I won't ever let him hurt you again." Becky shook her head which were still in Torrence's hands. "What if he finds me again? Like he did last night? My father has his ways of manipulating people into think he's not doing any wrong."

Torrence moved his hand to her shoulder. "Wait a minute, that man was your father?" Becky's eyes became distant as she nodded. Torrence found it hard to believe that the man who had beaten Becky last night had the nerve to harm his own daughter. "How long has this been happening?" Becky took a while to answer. "All my life. I finally got the courage to leave one day, but then he found me." Torrence could hear plainly the bitterness and pain in her voice. "He abused and raped me for years. For so long I thought it was my fault that it was happening, but I realized that he was the adult and I was the child." Her lip began to quiver. "He should've known what was wrong. He kicked my mother out and then he began abusing me." Torrence realized how long she had been carrying this burden and how long she had kept all this suffering inside without telling anyone.

Torrence could not understand how a father could cause his child so much pain. Here she was, in his kitchen weeping uncontrollably. "Shh...shh...it's ok now." He continued to try to comfort her as he led her into his bedroom. "Maybe you should get some rest." He knew that she was tired not only physically, but emotionally.

She climbed into his bed without even thinking and pulled the covers over her body and allowed sleep to come over her. She fell asleep hoping never to wake up again to reality. Torrence did not want to, but he had to leave for work. He knew that she was safe here so he got dressed and headed down to the motel.

"Yes sir, he broke into the motel room and harrassed an innocent woman." The boss scratched his beard unable to believe that such an incident had happened in his own motel. "I'll call the cops on it right away." The boss noticed that Torrence seemed angry and very hostile towards this man whom had broken in. The boss understood the circumstances, but to let this woman stay at his house? That was asking for trouble. Torrence stood up and said, "I'm going to go check her room for any evidence." The boss nodded, but said, "Ok but don't touch anything in case the police need it." Torrence nodded and left.

Carmen Patch had let herself into Torrence's apartment with the key he had given her long ago. "Torrence baby I'm here! Where are you?" Carmen waited for a response, but heard none. "He can't still be sleeping." she said to herself. Carmen knew it was not Torrence's character to sleep late in the day, but she decided to check his bedroom anyway. "Torrence!"

"Oh my goodness." Carmen was shocked to see what she saw in her fiance's bedroom. Lying there was the woman who worked at the cafe. The woman whom he said he had no relations with was sleeping in his bed. She put her hand on her chest not wanting to believe that Torrence had blatantly lied to her face and she in all her foolishness had asked him to marry her. She hoped with all her heart that what she was seeing was nothing, but when she looked again, indeed there was another woman in Torrence's bed. As her eyes moved her the woman, Carmen saw a bit of Torrence's shirt poking out from under the blanket. She blinked back tears as she tried to accept the fact that her fiance had been cheating on her. She quickly turned around and ran out the front door.

Hours later, Torrence walked into the same bedroom and found Becky sitting on the bed. "Did anyone come in here? The front door was open, I was worried maybe you were gone." Becky looked up at him disoriented from recently waking up. She looked at the suitcase in his hand. "What's that?" Torrence looked at the suitcase as if he just remembered he was carrying it and set it on the bed. "I brought you some clothes. They were my sister's. You're just about her size. I figure that if you're going to stay here then you need a change of clothes."

Becky stood up and gave Torrence a kind look. "Why are you doing all this for me?" She waited for Torrence to respond, but it seemed as though he was at a loss for words. "Honestly Becky, I don't know. I just know that I can't send you back out to that man you call your father. I could never live with myself if something happened to you because of something I didn't do." Becky tried to smile, but it was barely noticable. "Did you go to my motel room? I want to pay you back." Torrence shook his head. "I went back yes, but there's no money. He took it." Becky hung her head and Torrence put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey it's ok. I said don't worry about it. Come on get dressed I'll buy you some dinner."

PLEASE CONTINUE READING THE STORY. Go to "When Life's Not Fair (Part IV)"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 05:29:32 pm by missd735 » Logged
missd735

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 05:21:25 pm »

Becky stood up and gave Torrence a kind look. "Why are you doing all this for me?" She waited for Torrence to respond, but it seemed as though he was at a loss for words. "Honestly Becky, I don't know. I just know that I can't send you back out to that man you call your father. I could never live with myself if something happened to you because of something I didn't do." Becky tried to smile, but it was barely noticable. "Did you go to my motel room? I want to pay you back." Torrence shook his head. "I went back yes, but there's no money. He took it." Becky hung her head and Torrence put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey it's ok. I said don't worry about it. Come on get dressed I'll buy you some dinner."

After ordering their food, there was a lengthened period of silence in which Torrence had no idea what to say. He was not much for small talk, but he could tell that Becky needed some distracting. "So what are you going to order for dessert?" He could tell that her mind was elsewhere. Instead of answering his question, Becky said, "Torrence, I know I can't go back to work now. He probably figured out that I worked there. What am I going to do? I have nothing. I can't pay you. How am I going to live?" Becky's face took on a look of despair.

Torrence carefully placed his hand ontop of hers and gave her a look of seriousness. "You'll make it. I'll help you make it. We'll do whatever we have to and keep you safe." Torrence left his hand on Becky's for a moment longer and then hastily took it away when he realized what he was doing. He was an engaged man who was going to be with a woman he had dated for years. Becky sensed that he felt awkward and asked, "Carmen, that's her name right?" Torrence looked up at her in surprise wondering if she knew he was thinking about her. "Yes. Carmen Patch." Becky gave him a slight smile. "She seems like a nice girl." Torrence smiled back, but he knew there was more to Carmen than just a pretty face and it wasn't always in a good way.

"You're getting married aren't you? How long have you two been together?" Torrence could see that Becky was starting to feel less uncomfortable speaking. "We've been together for 3 years." Even Torrence could not believe it had been that long. "You must love her." When Torrence heard the word love, he looked up at Becky. "Love?" he asked. "I guess...Yeah I love her." Becky's eyes seemed to focus in on her hands. "I always thought love was stupid. My father would say he loved me and I grew up thinking that love was terrible. I've only had one boyfriend in my life and he told me he loved me. That's when I knew what love really was." Torrence paid close attention to this girl who was beginning to open up. She continued on.

"My father found out. He hated that I had a boyfriend. He forbid him ever to see me again and that was the last time I saw him." She took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. Torrence found himself wishing that someone was there to show her what real love was.
"Excuse me?" Torrence looked up slowly as if being brought out of a dream. He saw the waiter with their food and realized he had been picturing himself taking care of Becky for a very long time. He shook his head to shake off the picture and began to eat.

They walked into Torrence's apartment and Becky faced him. "Thanks for dinner Torrence, no, wait. Thanks for everything. I owe you a lot." Torrence smiled and nodded. He was about to tell her that it was no problem at all when a voice called out, "Just as I thought." Becky and Torrence turned towards the voice belonging to someone who was sitting on Torrence's couch.

Torrence and Becky turned around to find a very angry Carmen. "How could you?? You've been lying to me this whole time! I can't believe I asked you to marry me!" Torrence's face seemed to lose its color and for a moment he had no idea what to say. "Carmen, listen. It's not what you think. I told you the truth-" Carmen put her hand up to stop him.
"I came in here earlier only to find that woman," Carmen pointed a finger vehemently at Becky "in your bed in your clothes. What do you have to say about that? You lied to me. You told me at the cafe that you just met her."
Becky decided to speak up and say, "No, he's right. He was just helping me out. Please, you've got to listen."
Carmen glared at Becky. "You stay out of this whore."
Becky just stared at Carmen hurt by her words. "I can't believe you think of me like that. You have no idea what I've been through."
Carmen stood up ignoring Becky.

"This relationship between us is over Torrence Landon. But wait, that's not it. Our relationship may be over, but this isn't. Your mother, father, sister, uncles, aunts, and all your friends are going to know just much of a lying cheater you are!" Carmen was breathing heavily and her face openly showed her rage.
Becky tried once again to help fix the situation. "Carmen, it's my fault. Torrence only wanted to help me and-" She was not able to finish.
"You think I don't blame you either?" Carmen said fuming. "Of course I do. You knew he was with me and you still went after him, you disgusting slut!" Carmen let out all her rage on Becky with a shove."

Before Torrence knew it, Carmen had attacked Becky and when he finally realized what was happening, he saw Carmen hit Becky just as her father had the night before. Torrence began to remember the anguish and rage he felt when he thought of how Becky had lived with abuse her whole life. He began to shout, "Stop it Carmen! Stop!" Before he was even able to think about what he was doing, he lifted Carmen off of Becky and said, "Don't you dare touch her again."

Carmen's rage began to turn into hatred. "I can't believe you stood up for her. After three years of being with me and you just supposedly meeting this woman, you would stand up for her. I hate you Torrence Landon! You're going to pay for the hell you put me through." Without letting Torrence say anything more,she turned around and ran out the door slamming it behind her. Torrence knew at that moment he had ruined his future with Carmen Patch forever.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY. CHECK BACK SOON FOR "When Life's Not Fair (Part V)". Please feel free to give me feedback. Best wishes to all you sim 2 story makers!
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 10:13:51 am »

I love this story and im eager for the next bit

LAX is whats up.
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 04:05:21 pm »

Can I just ask, where did you get the cuts make-up from on Part III the first pic? It looks so realistic!

Oh, and Im loving this story ^^

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
missd735

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 02:30:13 am »

The cuts came from Modthesims2.com. Just click downloads and search "bruises"
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 07:00:22 pm »

i love this series when r u gonna update?
I hope soon lol

LAX is whats up.
J-Jay64

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 06:26:43 am »

this is an awsome story, i cant wait for more! Cheesy

MY SHNOOKI!!:oogle:
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 02:21:26 pm »

Quote from: missd735
The cuts came from Modthesims2.com. Just click downloads and search "bruises"

Thanks Smiley forgot to check back to see if you replied =P Thanks for letting me know Smiley

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Lizziepoo15

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 12:06:59 am »

you should finish it
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 09:21:54 pm »

I would love to see more of this story! I remember reading it a long time ago and it's still just as good! ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: