Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 04:07:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Succubi and Incubi  (Read 17809 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 09:41:05 pm »

I personally have no interest what so ever in making anything female - none - nada - zilch - would sooner have all my teeth broken off at the gum line with a hammer and chisel.  If you want female crap go esle where - there is already 900 female downloads for every male download on the net.  Peronally I am sick of it.  If there was never another female thing made ever I would be happy as a hog in slop.  Ok, so that is a little over stated but you get the drift of my sentiment.

If it involves making the boobs, I have no intention of making another female mesh ever.  I lost a month of my life getting a pair of them to look right.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Intermagus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 10:17:29 pm »

Please accept my apologies for offending you.....it was not my intention.....here or otherwise. But please be advised I do love the work you folks are doing here. It's making the game experience so much better, and I'll bet many others would agree with that sentiment.

Thank you again.

If at first you don't succeed.....kill all the witnesses and destroy any of the evidence that you tried. :violent3:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 10:41:20 pm »

no offence given or taken - apology isn't necessary.  I am just rather worn out on the female content.  3000 useless hair meshes as far as I am concerned.  I don't play the game to make a fantasy wedding or any such thing.  So every time I see another runway model dress or haute couture item, I want to vomit.  It has become one giant white noise of oestrogen soaked frivolous frilly crap that reflects 1% of the population.

The sad truth is that there is so much class envy in the Sims community I despair for the future.  There is hardly a day goes by that 1000 new useless female dresses are not made and posted for download some where.  And truly how many redundant lipsticks, eyebrows, and blushes are there?  Now the creators are so desperate for new matter they are going to the utmost fringe of fashion and beyond.

There are great creators that constantly breathe a blast of fresh air into the stale, dead ideas of the Sims community.  But they are exceedingly few.  I think it is about time people stopped playing "dress up time for dollies" with this game and begin trying to move it in new directions.  We have become mired in a rut of thought and this constant drive for more female content is just tragic.

If there is not some equity for the guys soon, I will lose all interest in the game and the creative process.  Don't mistake my meaning.  It is a great honour to work with people like Shady, Trek, RabidAngel, Helaene, Ren (Rensim), and too many others to name here; but I am disgusted by the mendacity of this community in its constant catering to the 13 year old girl mindset.  As much as I enjoy and like the period and fantasy things, I want realistic people, with realistic clothes, and realistic lives in my game, not "dress up time for dollies".

There are too many people -- from Maxis down -- that are trying to keep this a game for 13 year olds.  That is madness.  70% or more of the people who actually play this game are 25 or older.  So we need to draw a line some where; are we going to continue to make frilly, impractical things?  Or are we going to try to max out the potential of this game?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 03:51:11 am »

Oh ok *goes make frilly men stuff*
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 03:57:28 am »

o_0 that is NOT what I meant!!!

although at this point I would settle for a transvestite bobybuilder décolleté in preference to yet another high heel female mesh with a slightly different skirt than the last 400 meshes of that nature.

marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 04:40:30 am »

Mmm you made the transvestite bodybuilder.

Just so I know, wich one should I dump? Cheesy

* trixie.JPG (22.99 KB, 208x583 - viewed 365 times.)

* 2latest.jpg (49.34 KB, 463x583 - viewed 314 times.)
whereamI

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 04:53:56 am »

*giggles*
Lovely Marvine ^^  Which one do you think? (because personally I'm all about keeping the hunk in the middle...and as for the guy on the left...I now need a mental eraser, thank you)
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 05:20:07 am »

right now I am so afraid I would not dare to suggest one!

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 05:21:18 am »

hahaha I loveeeeee them
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 06:01:16 am »

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil

Intermagus

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 06:44:33 am »

Hoo boy....did I derail the heck out of the intent of this topic......oops. I bet Humonculous is seriously irritated with me....sorry about that.

I bet there's a plethora of lustful incubi waiting for your talents to unleash upon the unsuspecting Sims. Perhaps Chaos Comics' rendition of Lucifer would do?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 09:14:08 am by Intermagus » Logged

If at first you don't succeed.....kill all the witnesses and destroy any of the evidence that you tried. :violent3:
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2006, 03:04:43 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy
As much as I enjoy and like the period and fantasy things, I want realistic people, with realistic clothes, and realistic lives in my game, not "dress up time for dollies".

There are too many people -- from Maxis down -- that are trying to keep this a game for 13 year olds.  That is madness.  70% or more of the people who actually play this game are 25 or older.  So we need to draw a line some where; are we going to continue to make frilly, impractical things?  Or are we going to try to max out the potential of this game?

Cool, up next for me then, I'll make a frilly wedding gown for She-Hulk!  Complete with chiffon and little lace flowers.  Ah, the inner-wedding planner is just itching to get out of me!  Thank you so much BBB for bringing out the chic designer hidden deep within me!

By the way, I'm totally kidding.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2006, 03:17:15 pm »

Quote from: Intermagus
And my favorite part that I was desperately hoping would work didn't.....turning her vampire paled her skin too much.

Intermagus, have you tried this default replacement for the vampires?

If you have and didn't like that, why not just use the vampire fangs made by GeneralZoi here, and the blood-tipped recolor I did, here.

~ Syn

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2006, 03:57:56 pm »

oh so its to be a gang up is it!  well i'll show you!  i will sulk the white off rice!

SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2006, 04:15:42 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy
oh so its to be a gang up is it!  well i'll show you!  i will sulk the white off rice!

Meh, I like wild rice myself, or even Broccoli and Cheese rice, so go ahead, do your worst BBB, my minions will protect me, bwahahahahahaha!

~ Syn

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: