Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:40:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Natural Redhead Project - layerable full-face freckles.  (Read 13948 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« on: December 27, 2006, 06:48:46 pm »

:director: UPLOADING MY FILES TO THE EXCHANGE OR PAY SITES IS BAD KARMA. This blush is hacked - use of this file is strictly at your own risk.

Part of The Natural Redhead Project.

Don't get me wrong - there are many fabulous freckle textures already out there. However, when I looked for a layerable version of this sort of freckle (full face, kinda splotchy, kinda coppery, medium darkness), I couldn't find one. So I made one. Cheesy

In addition to the freckles, the model is using Louis' Pale Skin (Lin Ed.), my eyes and hair, and makeup by Helaene. I make disposable models for these CAS photo shoots, so please don't ask me for the sim. Kiss

Specs:

* Categorized as a blush (the Clean Installer will call it an eye color, but I think that's because I changed its layering level).

* This is layered at level 5. (Eyes and lips layer at 0, normal blushes layer at 20. Costume makeup layers at around 65).

* Binned by itself. This will mix freely with my freckled eyes, my foundations, HystericalParoxysm's piercings,  Durka's freckles, as well as one other normal (unhacked) blush.

* I used a texture from one of my Enayla-matching foundations for the rusty brown color, so the freckles would generally keep the same highlights and shadows across the face as the skintones. The texture itself isn't really usable as it's been heavily painted for the powders, but I figured I'd mention it.

Terms of use for my textures/recolors: This file may only be redistributed via shared sims, so long as those sims are available in the free section of any site that is NOT the EA Sims Exchange, and I am credited with a link back to my profile on this site. You may not charge money or a membership fee for my files: this includes "donation files" on an otherwise free site, and sites where my files would only periodically be free.

You may extract and use the alpha to make your own freckles, so long as those files are only available on free sites, as described in the previous paragraph, and you note that I made the alpha.

* alkaloid_freckles_fullfacecopper.rar (244.2 KB - downloaded 1138 times.)

* screenshot.jpg (20.92 KB, 400x300 - viewed 2699 times.)

* fullface.jpg (19.67 KB, 450x450 - viewed 2452 times.)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 07:59:21 pm by alkaloid » Logged

Ravestarr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 04:54:20 pm »

Thank you! I also have noticed a need for layerable freckles and these are exceptional.
kaneonapua

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 06:44:26 pm »

These are great! :blob6: Lots of freckles!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 10:14:21 pm by kaneonapua » Logged

Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 10:44:42 am »

Do the freckles appear in the catalog for blushes?

alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 02:50:30 pm »

Quote from: Chairman Greg;492723
Do the freckles appear in the catalog for blushes?

Yep yep. The icon is a freckled swatch of skin. Smiley

Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 03:10:00 pm »

YAY I love freckles, thanx! Smiley

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 04:48:24 pm »

Very cool!
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 09:29:30 pm »

Smiley Whee! Thank you all for the kind feedback.

platinum

View Profile
Wow
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 11:24:46 pm »

How nice that you added  freckles to your -
`Redhead Project*
Thank you`

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
joxanth

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 11:24:18 pm »

I love freckles! Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: