Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 12:45:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid Question...I apologize in advance...  (Read 2489 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Roze20000

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2006, 03:34:15 am »

Hello all!

First, I would like to tell everyone involved in making these bodybuilder meshes/clothing/skintones that you all have done an excellent job! So thank you for sharing your work. I wouldn't have been able to create my "Vin Diesel" sim without them! However, here is my stupid question...I built my sim awhile ago and used all the bodybuilder clothing for everyday/formal/etc. and for the life of me can not figure out why he changes back to the default skin in the shower! I have spent forever reading posts and just keep getting confused as to what file I actually need so my sim will keep the bodybuilder form while using the shower. Sorry if this has been asked before. Just shoot me a link for the right file and I'll be okay! :Huh?:

Also, should I not be using the Crammyboy hack with this? I downloaded the skintone for ANY nude type thinking this is what I needed...but I guess it wasn't...maybe I should go to bed...:sad10:
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 05:51:06 am »

This is what you're looking for. You need to use these skintones when you first build the sim in either CAS or body shop. They can be found under custom skintones and are marked clearly with a BB.

P.S. You only have to download the skintones that you want. You don't have to have all the colors. You do have to have the third one from the bottom that is clearly labeled meshes.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 06:15:47 am by kim » Logged

Roze20000

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 02:01:21 pm »

Thank you! I have never seen this thread! This is what I needed! :happy3:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: