Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:15:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem  (Read 2597 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kendra

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2006, 10:51:41 pm »

Ok so know after reading your tutorial on converting outfits,but I ran into a small problem the outfits that I coverted didn't have the same shoe mesh that I wanted. Marvine shoe mesh for your hi res 34dd meshes, so can you warlokk or any other skilled person out there make a 34dd and 36dd outfit mesh with marvines great shoe mesh PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 11:53:19 pm »

Yes, any non-standard meshes would have to be created separately.  I plan to do some custom outfit meshes after all the base sizes are complete (unless I get bored and do some in-between like the heels), with the creators' permission of course.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Aikagi000

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 10:02:44 am »

Hey I was trying to modify an old outfit to the new alpa skirt and shirt when I realized that the meshes don't seem to support partial alphas. cause I wanted one area to be fully opaque while other areas were partially transparent.  Am I missing something?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 08:05:24 pm »

Make sure you got the updated version of the meshes and outfits, the first round I had two separate outfits with one being transparent, the other not... I fixed that, and now only one outfit is needed, and the transparency is controlled by the alpha texture layer.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Aikagi000

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 10:15:38 am »

got it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: