Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:44:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you point me in the right direction? I need Athletic clothes for my BB  (Read 3346 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Diva

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2006, 01:17:23 am »

Hey everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone can shoot me a thread/link for some Athletic clothes for my BodyBuilder sims. I haven't been able to find any. I have been reading through some posts and still nothing. If anyone out there can help me out I would appreciate it soooo much!! Thanks:group hu:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 04:27:18 am »

There are several items posted in Beosboxboy and Marvines section and even more recolors posted by Wirelessguy.  If you check out those sections, I think you will find enough to dress several body builders!  Just scroll down the page and look for the creators I mentioned!  

http://www.insimenator.net/forums.php

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
Diva

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 08:55:31 am »

Ya know, I could have sworn that I have been through that section a bazillion times, but I hope this works, Thanks for answering me:group hu:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diva

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 09:05:55 am »

Okay, so I went through Wirelessguys section and still didn't find any Athletic clothes. That is the only problem I am having, in the CAS section my bb and all it's clothes show up, but when I go to the Athletic part it defaults back to the regular sim. and I think it's because I don't have any clothes for that part, so, my bb is dressed from head to toe except, no workout gear. Uuuhhhh!!!:sad5:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wirelessguy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 09:16:15 am »

Quote from: Simdiva
Okay, so I went through Wirelessguys section and still didn't find any Athletic clothes. That is the only problem I am having, in the CAS section my bb and all it's clothes show up, but when I go to the Athletic part it defaults back to the regular sim. and I think it's because I don't have any clothes for that part, so, my bb is dressed from head to toe except, no workout gear. Uuuhhhh!!!:sad5:

Did you look at the following 2 links? The outfits there are classified as athletic only.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=3425
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=3424

Cheers,

Jeff

So you can color my world with sunshine yellow each day
Oh you can color my world with happiness all the way
Just take the green from the grass and the blue from the sky up above
And if you color my world, just paint it with your love
Diva

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 10:01:03 am »

I owe you one, thanks for your help. By the way I love your work!!:group hu: