Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 06:59:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 114559 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2006, 05:26:20 am »

She woke late the next morning. Stretching she got out of bed. Adam had already gone to work when she went into the lounge. He had cleaned up to. There was a note stuck on the table.

Morgan

I hope you feel better today. You were still asleep when I got up and I didn’t want to wake you because you felt I’ll last night. I really do hope you feel better today.

I said that already didn’t I?

I hope it was just the way you wee feeling last night because I felt like I must have done something. If I did I am sorry.

Anyway have to go to work now. I will see you later, and I will bring that film home for you that I promised.

Love

Adam.
X X X

She read the note again. She had been horrible last night. She shouldn’t have left the meal that he had brought home and she shouldn’t have ignored him.

Morgan grabbed some toast and sat down with her books. She could get dressed later. Right at that moment, she just couldn’t be bothered.

She slammed her book shut after reading the same sentence over and over again. She couldn’t concentrate; her mind kept drifting back to Adams hurt expression the night before when she told him to leave her alone. She would make it up to him and try and keep her temper in, in future.

The day passed slowly. Morgan attempted to study many times, but she couldn’t. There wasn’t even housework to do to take her mind off Adam as he had done it all already him self.

She heard the key in the lock and glanced at the door. Adam walked in and looked at her, not sure what kind of greeting he would get, but she smiled at him and his eyes lit up.
“Feeling better?”
She nodded.

Adam had mentioned to Julie that he had Morgan studying English and that she was currently working on Shakespeare. Julie had suggested that they watch Romeo and Juliet.

He put the video in and pressed play. The image was grainy due to the age of the player, but they didn’t mind. It was better than nothing. Adam patted the seat and motioned for Morgan to join him on the sofa.

She slowly moved up the seat towards him and lay her head down on his lap. He rested his hand on her shoulder, playing with the hair that fell across his fingers.

He felt so warm beneath her face. She could feel the firmness of his thigh under her check. He didn’t notice that she wasn’t watching the film; she just enjoyed lying there on him. They had spent many nights curled up together. Normally falling asleep together.

The loud banging on the door made Morgan jump. She was brought cruelly out of her daydream. Getting up she tuted and answered the door. A familiar face stood at the door smiling. Perfect teeth in an even more perfect smile. Morgan groaned inwardly.
“Is this where Adam lives?” She asked.
“Melody.” He said as he came to stand behind Morgan. “What are you doing here?”
“Oh I was in the neighbourhood and I remembered you lived here.”

Morgan scoffed, she didn’t believe a word. What would someone as upper class as Melody be doing in a down trodden place like here. Adam didn’t notice, but Melody scowled at Morgan.

Morgan had a childish urge to stick her tongue out and blow a raspberry at her, but she resisted. She had only just got back into Adams good books again; she wasn’t going to spoil it now.

“Oh your watching a film.” Said Melody eyeing the television from the door.
“Yes we were until you arrived.” Replied Morgan putting an emphasise on the you.
Adam looked at Morgan raising his eyebrows at her.
Morgan smiled at him and walked back into the flat. She sat her self down on the sofa, making sure that she took up enough room so that only Adam could sit down.

To her horror Adam gave Melody his seat and sat on the floor. She was tempted to move away from her, but she wasn’t going to make room for them both to sit together.
Melody reached out and touched Adams hair, gently easing him back so that he lent against her while they watched the rest of the film.

Morgan watched them annoyed. She hoped Melody would get fed up and leave so that she could go back to resting on Adams lap.

Sulking Morgan rested her head on her hands and stared blankly at the screen. She didn’t take any of it in; she would have to watch it again while Adam was at work, and Melody wasn’t around.

“Morning.” Called Melody as she breezed into the lounge, emerging from Adams room. Her tanned thin legs uncovered as she purposely straightened Adams t shirt that she was wearing, making sure that Morgan saw what she was wearing. It took a few seconds to sink in where Melody had just come from. Morgan’s eyes went wide. Shock covering her face. Melody caught sight of the expression and smiled at her.
Bitch, thought Morgan.

Morgan got up from the sofa; nearly tangling her self up in the blanket that she hadn’t realised was covering her. Adam must have put it there. Disorientated she rubbed her eyes. She didn’t remember falling asleep.

The bathroom door opened and Adam came out. His blond hair hanging damply from the shower. Morgan’s gaze quickly went from Melody to Adam.
“Coffee?” Melody said to Adam as she swept over and kissed him on the cheek. He looked confused for a moment, but nodded. He could already smell the coffee aroma filling the room and it smelt good.

Morgan gathered her self quickly and walked to the bathroom, closing it hard enough that it bordered on a slam. She locked it behind her and rested her forehead on the damp wood. She could hear them talking in the other room. She hated them both at that moment.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2006, 09:35:30 am »

ooooh ..... nice update Flid, I love this storyline

can't wait for some more!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2006, 03:53:04 pm »

Its official.
ADAM IS BLIND.
How can he not see that Morgan has feelings for him.
As I said before.
Men.

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2006, 05:38:02 pm »

Adams light tap on the door made the wood vibrate gently against her head.
“Morgan?”
She didn’t answer; he waited a few seconds and tried again.
“Morgan?”
Why couldn’t he see what was right in front of him? Her body felt heavy. Images flew around her head of how Melody and Adam had gone to his room once she had fallen asleep. She didn’t want to take her thoughts there; she didn’t want to imagine all the details. It hurt too much. “What!”
“We’re going now, I’ll see you later. Ok?”
Again she didn’t answer.
“Ok?”
“Yeah whatever” she replied as she turned the shower on full blast so the sound of the water drowned out his voice.”

Melody smiled. She had won the first battle, though it was a long way from winning the war, but she never lost. Never. Morgan was only his sister wasn’t she? How possessive could she get?
Adam shrugged as he heard the water running. He picked up his bag and opened the door for Melody.

He hadn’t seen Morgan like this before. He knew she didn’t like strangers, but she knew Melody and Julie. He couldn’t work out why she was acting like she was. He went over what had happened in the last 24 hours in his head. He just couldn’t see what he had done that would cause Morgan to be like she was.

Adam suggested walking to work, he didn’t want to admit to Melody that he couldn’t afford the bus fair for them both, but Melody scoffed. She didn’t walk anywhere. She pulled out her mobile and called for a cab.

Adam arrived at work ten minutes late. He had never been late and he didn’t like it.
“Sorry I’m late.” He said to Julie.
Julie noticed her daughter walking in behind him and smiled. “Don’t worry about it. My daughter has never been the punctual type.”
“The boss comes in when she likes.” Said Melody.
“Yeah well you’re not the boss, and you’ll never be the boss of anything if you don’t keep up with those studies. Isn’t that right Adam?”

Adam held his hands up in surrender. “Don’t bring me into this.” He laughed.
Melody walked over to Adam while he was starting the coffee machine up. She ran her manicured nails playfully down the bare skin of his arm.
“I’ll see you tonight.”
“Tonight?”
She looked at him waiting for him to remember that they had a date. He smiled sheepishly “Oh year, sorry.”

The café was quiet most of the day, until school kicking out time. The place went from dead to over run in less than ten minutes. Adam rushed around trying to keep on top of everything so that he wouldn’t have to stay late.

Melody came in just before closing. “This is for you.” She said handing him a bag.
“What is it?”
“A present. Open it.”

Adam put his cloth down and wiped his wet hands on his jeans. He opened the bag and pulled out a pair of black trousers and a blue shirt. He looked at the intricate design that ran down the left side of it. “I can’t accept this, it’s too expensive.”
“Oh Adam, it’s a present. If you don’t I’ll be upset.”
Adam forced a smile. He didn’t like taking charity he knew that’s what it was. It wasn’t a present; she just wanted to make sure that he looked good while they were out later. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to take her out. She was out of his league.

“I’ll see you at 7?”
“Yeah.” Adam looked at the clock. It was after five already. He wouldn’t have time to go home, shower and change, but he couldn’t go straight out he stank of food.
“You can shower here if you like” said Julie noticing his panicked face.
“Thanks.”

He finished off what he was doing and took a shower. He felt strange showing in Julies home. She had taken him in and given him a job, but it felt like he was stepping over some invisible mark. He washed as quickly as he could. Not wanting to use up all the hot water.

Melody was walking across the hall as he emerged from the steamy bathroom.
“Shall we go out now as your ready?” she asked.
He nodded relieved to be leaving Julie’s house. He felt like he was imposing.

His stomach growled as Melody led him through the kitchen to the private door leading out. He thought of Morgan at home.

“Can we nip to my flat on the way? I normally take bring home food for Morgan.” He asked her hoping that she wouldn’t mind.
“Is there food in the cupboards?” asked Melody.
“Yeah a bit.”
“Then I am sure she will be fine, really Adam you shouldn’t worry about her so much, and she is an adult. She can take care of her self.”
“But I…” He tried to say as Melody put her finger over his lips.
“She’ll be fine. Come on. I’m starving.”
Grabbing his hand Melody dragged him out of the house before he had time to out his foot down. She wanted him all to her self.
She took him to a little pizzeria down the road from her mothers own café. They were seated in a corner booth as she requested. Adam wasn’t sure what to order. She was paying; he didn’t want to spend too much. He looked at the menu. His stomach was arguing with his head. Finally he settled on a nine inch margarita, it was the cheapest he could see.
The waiter came over and took their order. Melody ignored Adams protest as she ordered a large pizza with everything on it.
“It’s my treat” she said to him.

Adam fidgeted as they waited for their food to arrive. He had never been on a date before and had no idea what to say or do.
“Your sisters a bit strange isn’t she?”
“Huh?” Sister? He didn’t have a sister.
“Your sister, Morgan.”
“Oh.” He laughed at her mistake. “She isn’t my sister.”
“Well if she isn’t your sister who is she? Should I be jealous?"

“Nah, we grew up together sort of. She’s ok.”
“Really? She seems weird to me.”
“Nah leave her alone. She’s had a bad time that’s all.”
Melody sat and wondered about his answer. She wasn’t his sister, then why did he have her around, from what Melody could see she just looked like she was sponging off Adam.

They passed idle chit chat back and forth while they ate. Melody digging and Adam trying his best to be evasive. His head was a little dizzy from the drinks Melody had bought for him. He stood up to use the bathroom, and his head spun when he moved.

He placed his hand on the back of his chair to steady him self.
“I didn’t think I had drunk that much.” He laughed.
Melody smiled up at him. “I think we should skip the movie and head back to yours. What do you say?”
“Sure, I’ll be back in a sec though.”

Melody had already settled the bill and was waiting when he came out of the men’s room. She held her hand out for him to grab. His grip was tight on hers, and warm. She led him by the arm to the taxi rank outside and got him in first.

Morgan sat at the table waiting for Adam to arrive. He was almost three hours late from work. She twirled her hair in her fingers nervously as she watched the door and listened for any sound that could be his foot steps coming up the stairs.

The door burst open as Adam fell into the flat laughing. Morgan sighed with relief until she saw Melody close behind him. Anger flared instantly.
“You ok Morgan?” he slurred.
Morgan glared at him.

Melody saw the look on Morgan’s face and smiled. Spinning Adam round she brought his face to hers and kissed him.

Morgan jumped up off her chair and barged past them. She stormed off angrily. She wouldn’t let the tears fall.

Standing outside in the cold she plunged her hands deep in her pockets and pulled out what little change she had. She counted it quickly. Just over ten pounds, which was enough.

Shoving it back into her jeans she ran over to the bus that had just pulled up and threw some change into the driver’s tray to pay for a ticket to town, to the cinema.

She didn’t care what she saw as long as it stopped her going home for a couple of hours. The last thing she wanted to do was to watch Adam with Melody.
The cashier gave her a strange look as she requested a ticket to anything that was about to start.

She found her self a seat at the back and closed her eyes as the trailers ran. She lent her head back and breathed in deeply trying to calm herself. She was so angry with Adam; she didn’t want to think what he was doing now. It would hurt too much.

A familiar spicy scent wafted over her and filled her nostrils. She opened her eyes and jerked her head up in alarm. She knew that scent. She hadn’t smelt it for over six years, but it still brought the same feelings with it that it did back them.

She looked around her trying to locate the source. Slightly to the left a row down sat two men with two young boys.
The film started, but she wasn’t interested. She wanted these people to turn around so she could get a proper look. It couldn’t be him. He was dead.

Mixed emotions ran through her. What if it was him? What if the impossible had happened? What if her father wasn’t dead? She hadn’t read any papers after that day on the bus. She didn’t want to read what they wrote about him, she knew it was all lies.

She stared at the back of their heads while the film played out around them. They were oblivious to her. Her heart was beating fast and she was shaking. She reached her arm out tempted to touch the soft brown hair that she was sure was her fathers.

Closing her eyes she cursed her self. It couldn’t be him. He had got the death penalty, hadn’t he? All because of her. God how she wished she could turn back time and get her father back.

One of the boys requested more popcorn. She watched as the man lent down to the boy. She saw the glint of the familiar looking earring in his ear. She put her hand over her mouth to stop her self from speaking.

Grabbing her stuff she quickly got up from her seat and ran out. She lent against the wall in the lobby trying to get her breathing under control. The door swung open next to her and made her jump.

The man from the seats walked out. She watched him eagerly as he went towards the refreshments. She couldn’t move she was glued to the wall. She just stared. She put her head down as she saw him returning. Watching him through her fringe her bottom lip trembled with wanting. He looked at her as he approached and smiled. Before her head could think she smiled back, a smile that mirrored his own. Lost in his own world he didn’t notice. He walked past her and back into the film.

She waited outside in the main entrance hoping for her father to come out. People passed her quickly glancing in her direction then going back about what ever business they had.

After an hour and a half her father and her uncle emerged from the theatre with the two young boys. She stared at them opened mouthed. One of them had to be Ethan, but she didn’t know which one. They walked passed her happily chatting about the movie they had just seen. Morgan followed them out un-noticed. She stood in the shadows watching as they got into a taxi.
“45 Simshire Road please.” She heard her father say to the driver as he closed the taxi door.

She left the cinema quickly. Not bothering with the bus she ran all the way home. She burst through the door. Melody stood in the lounge and stared at her, her hand on her chest from the shock of the door banging open.
“Where’s Adam?” panted Morgan.
“He’s in bed.”
Morgan strode over towards Adams room, but Melody stood in front of her. “He’s asleep, you can’t go in.”
“You can’t tell me what to do.”
“I said he’s asleep.” Snapped Melody
“Yeah, well I’ll wake him.”
“No, leave him.” She said as she stood in Morgan’s way.
“Look I just saw my father; I need to talk to Adam.”

“You mean your dead father, the murderer. Yeah I know all about you, how you dragged poor Adam out to live on the streets because you couldn’t stand being in care after your father had killed a bunch of people.”
Morgan stood there and looked at her. Tears welling in her eyes as Melody continued.
“Oh you’re quite shocked he told me. Well he’s sick of you hanging around him. I mean look at you.” She spat. “Pathetic.”

Morgan punched Melody right in the face catching her in the nose. Melody reeled back, putting her hands up to her face as blood flowed out between her fingers. She  stared straight at Morgan. “You’re crazy, just like your old man. Just you wait till I tell Adam what you did.”

Morgan stood in front of her fuming. So what if she told Adam, she deserved it. Morgan cast a vicious look at Melody and stormed into her bedroom.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2006, 06:42:13 am »

Hehehe, it's about time she hit melody Cheesy great story, can't wait for your next update.

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2006, 06:48:58 pm »

Quote from: dangermouse
Hehehe, it's about time she hit melody Cheesy great story, can't wait for your next update.

I Agree! WoW Melody got what was coming to her and Morgan seeing her dad was TOTALLY unexpected
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 07:20:18 pm by oddball011 » Logged

LAX is whats up.
omgitsamelia

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2006, 03:17:08 pm »

woa... im at a loss for words. KEEP MORE COMING!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2006, 12:04:31 pm »

Morgan woke late the next morning. It had taken her hours to get to sleep, thoughts of her father going through her head and the anger at Melody’s words. She rubbed her eyes and stretched. The flat was silent.

She regretted hitting Melody. Not because she felt any guilt towards hurting her, after all she had deserved it, but she felt guilt towards Adam. She dreaded to think what he would say about it. No doubt he wouldn’t be pleased. Violence was the one thing in the world that he wouldn’t tolerate.

She got out of be sleepily and padded to the kitchen to switch on the kettle. Her favourite cup was already by the kettle waiting for her. Adam must have done it. She opened the coffee and spooned a generous heap of coffee granules into her cup; it was then that she noticed the piece of paper.

We need to talk.

Adam

That’s was all it said. No kisses like normal or feelings, just ‘we need to talk.’ She felt her heart sink. He had never written her a note like that before. Normally they were full of warmth, but this one was cold.

She sat at the table with her coffee. Her thoughts torn between Adam and her father. She didn’t know what to do about either of them. It had been so long since she had seen her father. Since he had seen her. All this time she had assumed he was dead, executed, but he wasn’t he was alive. Alive and well.

Lifting the cup up to her face she let the steam warm her face. The sun shone through the windows, its warm rays touching the inside of the flat. She held her hands tightly around the cup, the heat from the coffee inside failing to reach and warm her.

If she went back to her family, to her parents. What would they think after all this time? Did they still think about her? Would she be welcomed back by loving arms? These thoughts had gone round and round her head for hours mixed in with the thoughts of Adam. If he truly was angry with her then this might be it for them, their friendship over.

She dredged the last drops of coffee from her cup and placed her cup by the sink. She had to do something; she couldn’t just sit at home and torture her self with her thoughts. She would go to her parents, just to look. She wouldn’t knock, not yet.

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2006, 01:59:54 pm »

The taxi dropped her at the bottom of Simshire Road. She stared up the road trying to tell her self that it was ok, but fear knotted her stomach. Just a few yards away in a house was her mother and father. She had thought about them all the time. Dreamed of seeing them, but now she had the chance she wasn’t so sure.

‘No, no’ she thought to her self. She had come this far. All she had to do was walk up the street and walk casually past their house. They wouldn’t see her; she would just be some stranger in the street. Just a passer by.

Taking a deep breath she walked quickly passing the house. ‘1, 3, 5’ she said to her self as she counted along the house numbers. ’37, 49, 41’ she paused. There house was just two away from where she stood. She could see the garden with the daffodils, a child’s swing and children. Her stomach leapt. ‘Come on Morgan’ she said. ‘You can do this. Just walk.’

Forcing her self she walked past the house. Straining her eyes in the direction of the garden, trying not to move her head and make it obvious she was looking. The children, a boy and a girl were no older than ten. They had a small lemonade stand and we selling fresh made juice to people.

“Excuse me. Would you like a drink?” called the girl as Morgan walked past. Morgan cringed and turned towards her not wanting to be rude.
“I’m sorry what did you say?”
“I asked if you would like a drink.” She said. “We are selling lemonade.” The girl smiled up at her hopefully.
“Oh no thank you.” Replied Morgan.
“Aww.” Said the girl sticking her bottom lip out to give her disappointment more meaning.

“Come on now Alex, leave the young lady alone.”
Morgan froze. She looked across the lawn, her mother was sat sun bathing. Mia got up from her sun lounger and unknowingly smiled at her daughter.

Morgan turned around quickly and walked back down the road, her heart was hammering against her chest. How could she be so stupid? They were happy. They didn’t need her in their life. By the time she reached the point that the taxi had left her, her face was wet with tears. She wanted to go back and scream. ‘Its me mum, I’m back’ but she couldn’t do it.

She walked home, dragging her feet along the floor as she walked. Her whole body felt heavy. People walked passed her, but she didn’t look up, she didn’t acknowledge any one. She wanted to be alone.

Adam and Melody were already in the flat when she got home. Her heart sank even further. The look on Adams face when he saw her was one of utter disappointment. She barley met his gaze as she entered. Melody sat in the background looking like she was trying to pretend all was well. Morgan glanced over to her, a slight bruise had appeared on her face from last nights attack.

“Morgan” he said, his voice void of all emotion. She ignored him and walked straight into her room, slamming the door behind her.

The door swung open nearly hitting her. Adam stood there angrily.
“What is going on with you?” he said.
Silence.
“Morgan answer me.”
“What do you want me to say? That I have finally gone nuts? That I am sorry for hitting your precious girlfriend? Well I won’t.”
“Well if that’s how you feel.”
“It is. Close the door on your way out.” She said as she turned her back on him.

Adam shook his head and sighed to him self. She had changed. He closed the door quietly and left her too it. He didn’t know what was going on with her anymore, she was becoming a stranger.

Morgan chocked back the tears. She cursed her self for being like this. How had it got so bad? All she wanted was her parents and for Adam to love her, but she had never got what she dreamed of.

Amira

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2006, 02:50:41 pm »

I can't wait to read the rest:) it's a very interesting story.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2006, 07:06:20 pm »

Adam, typical bloke, can't see what's in front of him (lol). Hope he soon wakes up! Great story and loving all the twists.

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2006, 03:07:11 pm »

Adam sat down next to Melody; she put her arms round him to comfort him. It amazed her that he still cared for that girl, all she had done was give him grief and sponged of him, she needed help, she needed locking up.
“I don’t know what's going on with her Mel.”
“Maybe it’s in the genes.”
Adam looked at her confused.
“What do you mean?” he asked.
“Well you said her father had killed someone right?”
“Right?”
“Well what if it runs in her family, I mean what if she is capable of killing someone?”

“I don’t think she would. She just needs someone to look after her that’s all.”
“Come on Adam, you have done enough of that. I mean look you have given her what six years? Enough is enough. Its time to let her go and move on.”

Adam lent forward and put his head in his hands. Everything Melody was saying was true. He couldn’t go on looking after her, but he wanted to. He couldn’t imagine not having her in his life. For so long she had depended on him, she just needed to grow up.

Melody and Adam looked up as they heard the front door slamming. Adam got up to go after Morgan, but Melody held his arm and stopped him.
“Leave her, she’ll come back.” She said.
“I need to check she’s alright.”
“Adam look at me.” She said. “You need to let go. She will come back, she always does.”

Adam missed the hint of sarcasm in the last part of Melody’s statement.

Morgan ran away from the building. She didn’t know where she was going, she just ran until her legs couldn’t take it anymore. Rain began to fall and mix in with the perspiration on her face. She slowed her pace down to a walk and went in the direction of the park.

The gates were locked when she got there; she pushed her self up over the failings. The tree’s made the parker seem darker than the night around her. Shadows danced across the path as she walked. Finding a bench under the shelter over one of the tree’s she sat her self down. The rain only lightly falling on her as the leaves shielded her.

Morgan lay her head down and closed her eyes as she listened to the sound of the drops falling into the puddles. Adams face swam through her thoughts. He was so annoyed with her and she didn’t know how to fix it. Melody just seemed to bring the worst out in her.

She started to doze of as she tried to figure out what to do. Her body was so cold from the rain that had soaked through her clothes, her stomach was growling, she hadn’t eaten all day. Darkness claimed her, plunging her into unconsciousness. She didn’t hear the footsteps approaching her.

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2006, 04:06:20 pm »

oooh, this is getting good

(btw ... glad to see I'm not the only one with a double post problem right now!! LOL)

can't wait for the next one Smiley

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2006, 07:12:31 pm »

The site seems to b e having so many probs when i pressed send it never showed lol

kim

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2006, 07:13:48 pm »

Flid come on I need to know what happens next. We want more.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: