Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:39:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 114513 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: October 03, 2006, 06:56:00 pm »

Thanks flid! They will go nicely in my newest neighborhood... where they will never die tragic deaths like they did here! LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 03, 2006, 10:01:52 pm »

LOL, Serafina your so evil. Ali, what happend to the kitty?

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 04, 2006, 01:03:17 am »

LOL.... well it was such a cruel ending! I have to let them live happy lives!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 04, 2006, 01:52:54 am »

Thanks flid!!!

amar_el7ob - can't have you all thinking I've gone soft now can I!!

flid - am eagerly awaiting next story!!! Think I'll mosey over and read Project X whilst I'm waiting!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
^Dark_F|am3^

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 05, 2006, 12:15:44 pm »

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: You're so evilll!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:  You made me cry! lol I NEVER cry during a story! You made my eyes all red and puffy *gasp* well, beautiful story, I just couldn't take the ending :crybaby: I wanted them to live happily ever after! I started sobbing when I saw the funeral picture.. i couldn't take it :crybaby:
enough with the crying now.. Keep it up.. next story.. end it happy Tongue or else.:devill: lol

The Flame has spoken

STAB THE UGLY PURPLE IDIOTIC BLOB!!.. i mean, dinosaur!

:barney:
JaCalsGal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2006, 12:49:54 pm »

Beautiful story!  My husband kept asking me "when's lunch going to be ready" lol  I ignored him for the whole time I was reading the story, he ate cereal haha!

I'm a simple but, complex kind of gal:blob5:
 Lunabear, mama and daddy love you so much!! Rest In Peace Love
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: October 06, 2006, 06:16:02 pm »

Heres the little Morgan and Adam tribute that I said I was making. Its not perfect as this is my first go, but still enjoy Cheesy

Click to download

Click to stream

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 06, 2006, 06:53:07 pm »

:crybaby: I can't watch it. I can't unzip it - I'm getting unexpected end of archive, tried to repair it and keep getting corrupt and can't watch the stream one as WMP keeps crashing out of it :crybaby:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: October 07, 2006, 04:42:12 am »

i'll re zip it

edit : new zip added
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 05:15:07 am by flid » Logged

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 07, 2006, 05:16:32 am »

Just wanted to say this story is absolutely amazing. I had tears in my eyes reading it, I must admit =P I loved reading Alone too, two brilliant stories. I have just watched the tribute vid you did too and thats so well put together. Thank you for such wonderful stories!!!

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: October 07, 2006, 05:48:01 am »

for those of you who asked about the kitty tiles ages ago, i found them lol

hello kitty tiles

sorry they are tsr though

One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: October 07, 2006, 09:16:30 pm »

FLID, NOOOO! I WAS FEELING SO HAPPY AND THEN MORGAN GOES AND GETS HIT BY A DAMN CAR!! AND ADAM JUST GOES AND THROWS HIMSELF AT A TRAIN! AND LITTLE VANESSA IS WITHOUT PARENTS! CURSE YOU FLID! :crybaby:

...but on a serious note, the story was absolutely moving. I felt tears coming to my eyes when Vanessa and her grandpa were talking in the last update. Poor baby D:

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
Lifa

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 08, 2006, 02:22:30 am »

I loved this story.  The ending was too sad!  Sad

Anyways, I was watching the video you put up afterwards... and I don't want to seem too critical, but I do have some wisdom to impart.
-----For your next video, remember the art of cut and clip.  Although it's the same scene, it doesn't need to be taken all in one linear shot.
-----When you do camera spins, test it out first.  Pause the game and do a couple of test spins to see where they need to be to land in the exact center of the shot.  Then, unpause, start action, and spin like crazy.  It's a good effect if you can pull it off (and I did see one or two where you had pulled it off rather well).
-----Match the intensity of the song.  For the song you were working with, I would've liked to see longer scenes and more fades... it went too quickly.
-----You can never go wrong with atmosphere shots, especially setting suns and rain.  Not all of the video always needs to center on a human subject, nor does it need to be centered... you'd be surprised how effective a shot that cuts the subject's face in half can be!

Anyways, long story short, I'd like to work with you if you ever decide to do a video again, you show alot of talent in what you're trying to portray with it... so send a PM sometime.
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: October 08, 2006, 04:43:46 am »

Flid the video was awesome.. one of the best sims vids I have ever seen. great job, I had to laugh tho coz I was using the same song for my charmed video which I finished yesterday. so I totally love your video and the song well the best!!!. I am really looking forward to your next story I have never been into these things but well yours have caught me and I am truly hooked and wait for it all.
Thanx for the hard effort you put into the stories I truly appreciate the entertainment.
Roll on next story.
X x X

PS.. I downloaded the house with Morgan and Adam and the two babies(who on earth is Leigh ?well I moved her out) anyways They are very happy they have jus gotten married with another lil addition due to arrive in 3 sim days hehe.
Thanx Flid for the great stuff.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 04:46:53 am by taniaissimo » Logged

:brain:
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: October 08, 2006, 05:20:02 am »

Lifa thanks for the advise, I dont take it as critical, more helping me to improve. That was my first time ever making a video with the sims, I actually enjoyed making it. So thanks for the comments and if I make another I know where to come Smiley

taniaissimo
Sorry I forgot Leigh was in that house, I always have a random sims in my story houses so that I can move the characters in and out without having to re decorate or make sure they have the funds, Leigh is actually an old story sim. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: