Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:59:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP3 required:Reservable Beds  (Read 21210 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
giggy6004

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 07:34:25 am »

I don't get the pie menu
jordi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 07:55:30 am »

What pie menu?
This is an EP3 version of ownbeds.package which transparently and globally makes beds ownable, it does not add new interactions to the beds.

If you want to make individual beds ownable by a pie menu, get the original reservable beds (which are not global but unique objects) from here. Unlike this global patch they required no update.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 07:58:26 am by jordi » Logged
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 10:04:47 am »

Inge's "NoKidsInDouble" stopped working for me, so I rewrote it for my private use. The reservable beds instead never worked for me. If I reserved a bed my Sims fell asleep on the ground in front of the bed but didn't use them.
The same way discriminating doors, my Sims passed a locked door as if it was not there. I'm now using a door from TunaIsFish and the same happen. I tried whatever and locked doors are passed as nothing by anyone that is not allowed to.
The TunaIsFish door works perfectly for changing clothes and I'm using it for stopping my Streakers from walking around nude after a shower.
Hack Detector doesn't find any conflict. I made a manual search also and didn't find anything that can conflict with such objects. I didn't make any mod for such features and none of the mods I use is using the same bhavs.
Don't know what's wrong.
The mod for beds is specially interesting for me cause I'm in the moment using only custom beds cause I classify them by age so that they cannot be misused. It is very time consuming and limitating.
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 10:55:17 am »

Many Thanks for updating one of inges wonderful mods.
pseudonymph24

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 03:59:23 pm »

global? wow. *downloads* thanks.
ladycoelura

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 07:33:59 pm »

Is there supposed to be anything obvious about the beds being owned other then other sims not speeping in them?

Cause I have it installed and im still having problems with other sims far into the time after I have bought new beds and started having a certain sim sleeping in a certain bed coming and sleeping in that bed / spot.  I have ofb but not fun stuff.  I've checked with the hack checker program to look for conflicks and there werent any.

If I missed something ask and I will try and answer it.

Lady
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 03:29:03 pm »

So far it is working. I have a question - a Sim sleep in a side of the bed and this side is reserved. How do I "unreserve it" again?
I noticed that if a Sim move out, the bed is released but I had a problem with a Sim sleeping in the wrong bed and now the bed is locked. It is not always possible to sell a bed and buy another - some beds are quite expensive.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 04:33:25 pm »

Can't you just assign the bed to a different sim? Or am I missing something because I don't use this?

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
bgx

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2006, 11:49:28 am »

Great, thanks.
Symanteco

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 11:49:36 am »

How does this mod work?  I have it, but don't have a clue as to how it works. How do you make a Sim the owner of a bed?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 02:39:07 pm »

Quote from: Symanteco
How does this mod work? I have it, but don't have a clue as to how it works. How do you make a Sim the owner of a bed?
by telling them to sleep in the bed you want them to own.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
t r a c y

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2006, 07:13:21 am »

thank you for updating this ! i've really missed using this mod.

if you can`t be a good example, you`ll just have to be a horrible warning
Khiadra

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2006, 06:38:16 am »

Thank you so much! I know I'm a bit of a taskmaster to my Sims, but it really does bug me when I decorate their bedrooms individually and then they ignore their beds to go sleep somewhere else.  Wink
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 09:52:13 am »

No this mod is not compatible with pets Smiley
Reservable Beds EP4
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 12:08:06 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: