Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:53:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems, glitches, and plenty of whine...  (Read 12459 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2006, 04:23:08 pm »

Post any issues with the BBM Teens here.
Scratch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 07:29:47 pm »

This isn't an issue... I love your creations , But a request. could you make some full body casual outfits for the meshes. i would like to replace the paperboy's outfit using sims2npcreplacer, but the prog can only use full body meshes to do this.... THANKS!!!!
meedle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 03:49:20 pm »

I found a little problem with your mesh. Your mesh looks great, but when you use a shirtless one, like a swimsuit, the nipples don't show up right Sad

I am a Unitarian Universalist free thinker. I think its important to express yourself and be who you are. Don't try to change yourself to fit the mold that us humans have created of being "the right thing" , because after all Being human means that there IS no right or wrong, so be who you are even if it means going against popular ideas. Smiley

-meedle
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 10:33:20 pm »

Hmmmmmmmmmm... I will address this problem A.S.A.P. Thanks for the heads up meedle.
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 07:41:13 pm »

Hi clueless, I just went into a freshly installed game with only BBM teen meshes and clothes installed and made a few sims. I put them in the shower and they went back to the maxis default body. I did not intend to make a default replacement mesh. I do have some genetic skintones I am working on, but haven't uploaded them yet. There are a few other buff teen meshes out there but not with the variety of catagories covered by the BBM teen so if you have some of those that may account for the differences that you are seeing.
Hope this helps,
Sandy
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 10:42:17 pm »

This is very weird, I installed the files on three different computers to see what the heck is going on. On the machine that I made the meshes on they work fine and do not overwrite the maxis mesh. On the second they work in game and maxis skintone sims stay normal in the shower, however in bodyshop all teens got muscular. On the third they get muscular in both the game and in bodyshop. I am concuding there is a fundimental flaw in the geometric package in the mesh I made. This will be my priority in the next week. To correct this I will have to redo all of the files using the nude body mesh. I was renaming them anyway to make them easier for people to find in their downloads folders etc.

Thanks CluelesSim for pointing this out. Also can we swap handles I think yours is more appropriate for me, LOL.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 11:45:26 am by watts459 » Logged
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 12:03:25 pm »

I can't seem to get the last mesh  - MESH_TBWwatts459_TeeUntucked.package - to be installed, is it because it is .package at the end, not .zip? Do I need it?

Also, how do I do he NPC replacement? It says the thread is gone
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 02:09:20 pm »

hi sim-kid,
All you need to do is put the MESH_TBWwatts459_TeeUntucked.package into your downloads folder. You only need it if you want the untucked tee shirts in the tee shirt thread. Also I just went to the tutorial thread on how to replace a NPC. It is by wirelessguy, however you may have to register to get to the thread. I'm not sure about that but if you do it is free. Here's the link again.

http://www.gaysimsclub2.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4281
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 01:35:57 pm »

Okay, i think you must register
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 11:48:58 am »

meedle,

I think I fixed the chest problem with the full nude base mesh. Please take a look and let me know what you think. You will have to remove the old ones first then install the new ones.

Sandy
mrdonozzo

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 04:15:04 pm »

QUE BIEN ESTAS WATTS!!!!
stormboy15

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 08:15:32 pm »

If you're still looking at this thread, this may be a dumb question, but when i look at bodyshop, it wont show me the outfit i downloaded. Is there a skin tone or a mesh that will make all teens look muscley? if so where is it?
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 01:55:56 pm »

Quote from: lovebeli;856763
Hi i dnt really no if dis is a problem but i dont no how to get the teenage pregnancy hack, and if someone does give me the address it says da page cannot be found PLZ help me!!!!

*sigh*
There is a link on the WCIF page, near the community downloads forum.

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
bjiggaman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 02:39:12 pm »

OK, I'm confused.  I am pretty new to the whole custom content aspect of the game - so I guess I'm a bit slow.

What mesh(es) do I need to download and how do I use them?  I know how to dl and where to put the them, etc. etc.  But how do I make a Sim with the meshes - once i figure out what to dl?  I'm lost.  PLZ HELP!!!

I also apologize if this was already asked, I did a quick search, but couldn't find the answer.  Thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: