Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:50:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: BBM Teen Meshes, All Meshes Found Here, Please note: these are the same as GSC2  (Read 75678 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 05:54:24 pm »

Murfwithjess, I was on vacation last week which included meshing. This meant I actually got to play the game. I have noticed several screw ups in the tee shirts etc. I will address the issues in the next week and post corrections. As for which are which, i just delete the unwanted ones in the CAS  screen. I will however rename the files as I check them over.

Thanks again Everybody.
harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 03:42:56 pm »

Thank you for this work and your time spent doing it!

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
pcgeekri

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 12:00:52 pm »

Great Work!  One question, where are the top/bottom meshes to use for linking to a custom skintone?

Thanks,

Pcgeekri
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2006, 11:00:28 pm »

Thanks pcgeekri, FYI, I have permission to use BeosBoxBoy's and KnightSkyKyte's Skintones with this mesh. I will be making some sets using the BBM/Teen, SlimBB YA/Adult, and BBB/Elder. When these are done I will post the top and bottom mesh for personal use.
pcgeekri

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2006, 03:26:31 pm »

In one word, cool.  Groovy, wonderful, great, thanks,

And down right sexy,

Pcgeekri
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 09:55:20 pm »

Well Done!!! Thankyou
roger9

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 09:40:15 pm »

The secret of your amazing success, I guess, is making the most difficult tasks appear easy.  I downloaded all of the mesh files a few days-- was it a week ago?-- and I cannot find a nude barbie to hang CB's cock & hair on.  Lots of meshes do that for Maxis size 'teens' (13-27). If you are creating a Teen Titan, there's no problem. I'm missing a nude mesh & skin in the BBMT size-- it's not showing up in my Create A Sim. Everything else is flawless. roger9.
BlackCloud

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 10:50:47 pm »

This must be one of the best projects going since Athlete and SlimBB came out! Thanks so much for working on this one, Sandy! It is really enhancing my gameplay enjoyment tremendously!
Cheers!
Ken
pacha

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 05:36:24 pm »

Great work I glad you continue it
roger9

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2006, 11:26:02 pm »

I sent you a note privately-- not that others shouldn't read it but because it was a reply to a private note. I don't think you got the e-mail so I'm reposting it here.  First of all, I'm dancing around dazzled at the fantastic colors, drama, ideas, shapes-- you've blown my mind & all the pipes on my organ. Wow. Now that my breathing is back to normal-- wanna know what was in the private message? No you don't. A request. Someday, when you're not too busy-- (roars of laugher at this point)-- I'd like you to have a look at doing the mesh & skin for a kilt. It could be done in the SBB mesh style & the BBMT style. Yeah, I'm a bit of a Scot. It would have to come down almost to the knee to be traditional but think of the fun. Wireless Guy would go nuts travelling all over Scotland getting color pics of Scottish boys so he could recolor all the Highland Clan tartans.  Bless you & keep you all, Roger9.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 11:28:03 pm by roger9 » Logged
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 02:13:13 pm »

Thanks everyone.

Roger, I get about 600 e-mails a day after spam filters. I'm sure I deleted yours., so I did this one ASAP. Kilt is done.

Sandy
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 09:46:46 pm »

Hi folks, I changed the neck on seven of the meshes today. The files will overwrite the existing files. The replacement should be seamless except for the turtleneck sweater. I needed to change the uv map so you will have to get the new texture file from the casual thread. Sorry for any hassle.

Sandy
roger9

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 11:44:07 am »

There was a slight problem w. the neck. I'm anxious to download your re-worked mesh files. Which seven files did you change?  I ask because I have a very slow download service & hate the idea of downloading them all again. Thanks for your fantastic designs. The six reworks of the Maxis teen outfits in the picture are most needed in my game. Roger9.
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2006, 10:49:45 pm »

roger9, wait untill the weekend because I'm still not satisfied with the necks either. I'm going to tweak somemore. Sorry everyone. Also the reworked ones are the zips ending with the date.

Sandy
roger9

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2006, 09:31:42 pm »

to Sandy-- the Master of Magic Meshes. I'm the one whose getting very confused. I downloaded the following meshes & clothing (skins are skin, right?) that you still want to tweak some more.  I downloaded the low-rise jeans, zipper sweat jacket w. letter & the sports jacket w. slacks, using your recent photo as a guide. They look fine in Create A Sim-- I don't have them in the game yet. On the other thread where you mention that your BBMT mesh didn't show up in the shower. I got confused-- my TBWatts459BB_Barbie skins all show up in the shower as nude, all work very well (with the small problem of the neck & head fitting with a slight seam & this is only evident up close). Otherwise, I'm slowly testing all the skins I've variously downloaded. Most designers don't consider showering a problem. Some skins go from SBB to BBB in the shower, some go from BBMT to BBBT in the shower. Most skins go from 'whatever' to Maxis default in the shower. Maybe I shoud finish my research, write a thesis paper on the subject & submit it to Sim State U. for a Ph'D.(sim).  You think? Roger9
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 09:34:04 pm by roger9 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: