Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 04:56:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Request RE: Alpha Mesh  (Read 4011 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rhaevyn

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2006, 12:27:15 pm »

I didn't see a request thread/forum for the girls, only the Athlete.  Hope this is OK here :dontknow:

I was wondering if it's possible, and if you would consider this, as I don't know how meshes work really... could you make just skirts with those faboo shoes of yours?  I have so many nice tops and I'd love to be able to have some cute and sexy skirts with your heels to go with them.  

I know your mesh is a 'body' mesh, and I don't know what's involved in cutting it in half hehe, but if it's possible that would be amazing.  Have seen so many adorable skirts and then they're ruined by shoes that have chopped the poor girls' feet up in so many contorted and twisted ways it's sad.  

Thanks for considering it, if it's at all possible :d

I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit...
Rhaevyn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 03:48:50 am »

Well, in hopes of being put on a waiting/dream list I will ask again if this is even possible.  Can it even be done?  Can you make a 'bottom' mesh from your heels?  With skirts?

Would also LOVE a mesh for the athlete guy that is no top with pants, a body mesh, with dress shoes or tennies (not the cowboy boots) and without the rolled up sleeves or collars.  

I shall wait... patiently.  I can only imagine how hard this is to do, but I figured it don't hurt to ask... thanks in advance!

marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 05:15:42 am »

Yes, the skirt as a bottom mesh is doable, I just need to find the time to make all that stuff I promised during occasional fits of optimism... *sigh*

And I'm aware that the athlete guy needs more clothing, so new meshes should come some day. Smiley
Rhaevyn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 01:55:16 pm »

:love10: :cheers: :happy8: :happy7: :love7: :iconbigg: :cheer: :toothy8: :love5: :dance: :salute: :love4: :happy2: :love3:

I think that says it all!

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

EDIT:  Interesting that I am not allowed to post new threads here.  I have come back to this over a year later in hopes of getting back on a wish list for my beloved Athlete.  All I want is a full body mesh with pants, like the one for the SBB, one that highlights that amazing behind you gave these boys!  I only have the cargo pants (bottom) and that's rather baggy and doesn't really show off their glorious backsides like the outfits for the SBB does.  If ANYONE can make (or has made) a full body pants (outfit) mesh for the Athlete, please point me in the right direction.  I am willing to spend the days involved in body shop converting clothing to it.  I love the SBB but I really miss my Athlete, just don't see any full body pants meshes for him anywhere.

Thanks!  Keeping everything crossed that I'm not the only Athlete lover out there and that someone that knows how to mesh will create this.  I've been dreaming of it for over a year.  I have no graphics/modeling/3D, etc. skills whatsoever hehe.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 12:41:14 pm by Rhaevyn » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: