Insimenator.org
January 27, 2020, 11:14:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Phil Parsh  (Read 3166 times)
miacovaspet

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2006, 01:48:20 pm »

This is a self-sim of my husband.  I made him, his eyes are from NicWear at http://www.nicwear.net   His skintone is from Nihilin, the Louis Skins and can be found at ModTheSims2.  

Phil is currently featured in the Hidden Palace Contest on the Sims 2 Community.

* Phil Parsh.Sims2Pack (224.24 KB - downloaded 145 times.)

* Phil Parsh.jpg (25.8 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1952 times.)
shakazulu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 02:22:43 pm »

ohhhh yey phil, want to come meet some goth's vampire alien half breed weirdo hotties, of course you do heh

good work mia Smiley
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 02:55:17 pm »

Nice!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 09:52:58 am »

wow!  great sim!  i love the realism of a face not cookie cutter!  And normal guys can be stellar handsome too!  His face has a personality - something dsadly lacking in the Maxis templates.  Thanks for a great Sim and keep up the great work!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
miacovaspet

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 08:14:28 pm »

Thanks for the compliments you guys!  I'll let my husband know that his self-sim is getting rave reviews Wink
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 08:25:09 pm »

LOL I haven't voted Phil, yet! LOL He's your hubby, how does it feel that he could "die" at any time? I's be SO worried! LOL
miacovaspet

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 05:03:06 am »

Quote from: brendabond
LOL I haven't voted Phil, yet! LOL He's your hubby, how does it feel that he could "die" at any time? I's be SO worried! LOL

Hey, thanks for the note Brenda, I appreciate you not voting for him!  It's funny, he usually just ignores my sims and what I do with them, he's got his Dungeons and Dragons game that he plays.  But let me tell you, he really got into the Hidden Palace contest, lol. Everyday when I would get home from work he would ask me if anyone voted for him, wanted to see the photos of the other contestants, etc.  It was a lot of fun Smiley

And about this sim, it really does look just about like him, the skintone is a little off of course but I got the facial features right on, it was fun to make him.  I might try my daughters next.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: