Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:47:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liana  (Read 11881 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2006, 12:47:53 pm »

Serafina shes lovely as is everything you do! Glad you told them to blow it out their ears! You go girl. I just want to say that everything created here comes from the heart and soul of the creators. That is why this site is by far the best ever! Everything is made with love and it shows. We all have different tastes and variety is the "spice of life". I would bet those who had the audacity to send negative comments have probably never uploaded their work anywhere. Stay positive hon because those that truly matter do not share those opinions.   *hugs*  Tina

Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2006, 01:02:49 pm »

*hugs* Thank you so much Trl! It means a lot to me when people comment on my uploads!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2006, 02:47:37 pm »

You're so welcome! Oh and I forgot to mention that I bet they don't have their own section in a forum either!  So there! lol.

Also it takes a bit of courage to upload things. You really do leave yourself "open", so to speak. I just did my first upload ever and I was a nervous wreck that i would do something wrong or whatever. It took me about two weeks to finally hit the submit button. LOL But i don't feel i could have done it on any other site but this one because of all the support you get from the incredible talent here. Best of luck!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 02:52:37 pm by trl » Logged

Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2006, 03:27:38 pm »

Awesome! Congrats on your first upload! I am gonna go check it out! I remember my first upload and I was scared to death! Thinking I was gonna get booed out... people here were soooo kind and I have felt at home here ever since! Cheesy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: