Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:34:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Male Teen-6 Pack! (of outfits that is!)  (Read 25405 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 11:54:50 am »

Quote from: Stareyed7;467515
I really don't mean to be rude or anything since I'm not a rude person by far, but I think this thread takes for granted that everyone has a subscription with simchic.  I've seen many sites actually include the simchic mesh in their downloads,but I'm not exactly sure what their policy is...  I think that you should have informed us in the original post that the download is neither included or free.

I hope you don't take offense to this, I'm only a little dissapointed that after I spent the time to download it, I won't be enjoying your good work.

I thought I made it clear in my 1st post where you could get the mesh, which insinuates that the mesh is not in the download. Apologies if you misunderstood. However, I am sure that that particular mesh maybe free elsewhere & I will post a link when I find it. If you had also read the rest of the thread before posting-you would have seen that Avi found the mesh on Sims Connection, where you could also download for free. It just happens that I, personally downloaded it from Simchic.

I don't take offence as I enjoy feedback, good or bad, I find it most helpful. But please read the rest of the thread before passing feedback.

Thanks

***UPDATE*** I have found Rabid Angel's mesh also on Amel's site(another wonderful mesh person) Sim Secrets-link to site here:
http://www.simsecrets.biz/
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 07:29:13 am by Foxybaby » Logged

classic1955_Leo

View Profile
$
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 10:54:51 am »

For subscribers only to SimChic
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 07:16:25 pm »

Quote from: classic1955_Leo;1260877
For subscribers only to SimChic

Please read the post directly above your own.....................

Gabbers89

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 03:28:00 am »

awesome, great job! =D
angeljimmy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 08:30:35 am »

You can also get the outfit Mesh here

http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/simchic/clothes/male/teen/everyday/outfits/

I've built a wall; not to block anyone out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it
Kivak

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 12:21:50 pm »

Thanks JimmyAngel, I could not find it on those other sites and I am not paying lol.

There is one thing in this world you can give others and still keep, and that is knowledge.
Ok maybe I will find a better siggy for now, keep on rockin!
austwickmc

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 07:50:00 pm »

Thanks very much
Vegas Blue

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 04:33:30 am »

Both links to the mesh given in the replies have come up as sites being closed? Also the one for the booty 404d me. I dont want to pay just t get one mesh so is there anywhere this mesh may be have been posted?
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2010, 10:59:20 am »

I just went there

http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/simchic/clothes/male/teen/everyday/

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: