Insimenator.org
January 20, 2020, 12:45:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Male Teen-6 Pack! (of outfits that is!)  (Read 18472 times)
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 11:54:50 am »

Quote from: Stareyed7;467515
I really don't mean to be rude or anything since I'm not a rude person by far, but I think this thread takes for granted that everyone has a subscription with simchic.  I've seen many sites actually include the simchic mesh in their downloads,but I'm not exactly sure what their policy is...  I think that you should have informed us in the original post that the download is neither included or free.

I hope you don't take offense to this, I'm only a little dissapointed that after I spent the time to download it, I won't be enjoying your good work.

I thought I made it clear in my 1st post where you could get the mesh, which insinuates that the mesh is not in the download. Apologies if you misunderstood. However, I am sure that that particular mesh maybe free elsewhere & I will post a link when I find it. If you had also read the rest of the thread before posting-you would have seen that Avi found the mesh on Sims Connection, where you could also download for free. It just happens that I, personally downloaded it from Simchic.

I don't take offence as I enjoy feedback, good or bad, I find it most helpful. But please read the rest of the thread before passing feedback.

Thanks

***UPDATE*** I have found Rabid Angel's mesh also on Amel's site(another wonderful mesh person) Sim Secrets-link to site here:
http://www.simsecrets.biz/
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 07:29:13 am by Foxybaby » Logged

classic1955_Leo

View Profile
$
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 10:54:51 am »

For subscribers only to SimChic
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 07:16:25 pm »

Quote from: classic1955_Leo;1260877
For subscribers only to SimChic

Please read the post directly above your own.....................

Gabbers89

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 03:28:00 am »

awesome, great job! =D
angeljimmy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 08:30:35 am »

You can also get the outfit Mesh here

http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/simchic/clothes/male/teen/everyday/outfits/

I've built a wall; not to block anyone out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it
Kivak

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 12:21:50 pm »

Thanks JimmyAngel, I could not find it on those other sites and I am not paying lol.

There is one thing in this world you can give others and still keep, and that is knowledge.
Ok maybe I will find a better siggy for now, keep on rockin!
austwickmc

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 07:50:00 pm »

Thanks very much
Vegas Blue

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 04:33:30 am »

Both links to the mesh given in the replies have come up as sites being closed? Also the one for the booty 404d me. I dont want to pay just t get one mesh so is there anywhere this mesh may be have been posted?
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2010, 10:59:20 am »

I just went there

http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/simchic/clothes/male/teen/everyday/

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: