Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:29:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adult Females to teens  (Read 2800 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jcbratt

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2006, 11:15:23 am »

Can someone change a maxis adult nude female body to a teen nude female body. I want a teen nude body mesh with the same size breast as the maxis adult females. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 02:49:45 pm by jcbratt » Logged

:angel5:
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 03:56:25 pm »

say what???!!!
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 12:20:58 pm »

He just wants a simple Nude Adult Mesh converted for use on a Teen Sim, with Bodyshop and SimPE thats actually easy to do. And I'll tell you how to do it if nobody minds

In Bodyshop, find the mesh you want. Export it and name it something you can easily remember, also adjust what catagories this outfit can show up in if its not just a shirt or pair of pants and import it to the game.

Exit Bodyshop, and go into your Saved Sims folder. Punch up the search function and type in the name of your exported file, It should come up if everything has gone correctly. Double click on it, and SimPE will open.

In the upper lefthand corner of SimPE you'll see a bunch of stuff for the file in question. You'll want to click on "Property Set". Which will change the window next to it. Click on the "Property Set" there and at the bottom window a whole ton of stuff will come up.

Now here comes the really fun part. But your almost done.

Since you want to switch the mesh's age group from Adult to Teen. You click down there and select "Age", under the Value area there will appear a number like "0x00000048". Thats the standard. And I know that covers adults, I dont know if that covers anything else though. Maybe someone can field that one.

Anyway, you take that number, chop off the 8, and add another Zero before the four so it will look like this "0x00000004". , hit commit, and then go to file and save. And your done for switching the age of the Mesh.

Now if you want to do something goofy, and make it available to different genders. All you have to do is change the last number of the value sequence. Of course taking care to commit the changes and saving once done.

1=Female
2=Male
3=Both

Of course, since these mesh's were not meant to be on those bodies, you get some understandable distortion. Its always been in the neck area for me. And I get the worst with male mesh's. Of course if you converted a Teen mesh to an adult body I imagine the distortion would be really bad.

OH!, I completely forgot. There are more detailed instructions of what I said on MOTS2. I forget by whome at the moment, but, I remember its that member whome I owe credit too. Heh, sorry, I was in a bit of a rush.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 10:51:46 pm by Ifrito » Logged

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: