Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:05:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: TBWwatts459 BBM Teen Mesh Requests  (Read 35338 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2006, 06:12:38 pm »

RedMist, I am unclear on something. Are you using simpe to change the clothing to adult? If you are the problem is that the game uses an adult skeleton on a teen mesh so the arms and hip joints are not lined up correctly on a teen mesh. They float higher than the sim like a person using a marionette. Not good. If I am wrong let me know about what you're doing.

Michael, AKA knights1970, I don't do recolors, but if you find some aussiebum and ginch gonch teen or adult ones you like post the limks in this thread and I'll ask the creator if it's ok to convert them. I'll do what i can to convert the school uniforms. This may take some time with the holidays.
knights1970

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2006, 09:59:47 pm »

thanx for that watts

here is a link for the aussiebums

http://www.oneheadlight.com/sims2/swimwear/aussiebum/index.html

they already have meshes for all sizes there - normal, slim BB and BB size and for teen and adult but not for your muscular teens

as for the ginch gonch i cant remember exactly where i saw them it could have been MTS2 i will go and search over there for them and get back to you with a link if i find one

cheers
Michael
RedMist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2006, 02:44:26 pm »

Yes, I use SimPE to set them to adult, it use teen mesh, it's ok
just I think the teen body is good on adult but the arms are a little too thin !
Strangely, the TBW Teen satyr body is in a good size on adult !
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2006, 11:27:04 pm »

Knights1970,

The assiebums are done.
knights1970

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 09:56:34 pm »

cool thanx

i was meant to look for the link for the ginch gonch underwear been a bit busy so i will look today and get back to you with the link
knights1970

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 10:09:58 pm »

found them!!!

i thought there was only one ginch gonch post but i found two so i will include both links

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=209615

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=117502

hope this helps

cheers
Michael
watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2006, 08:48:24 pm »

Knights1970, notes sent to creators for permission, also I didn't forget about the uniforms.
stevedar15

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2006, 03:07:41 pm »

Quote from: watts459;463111
stevedar15, I just uploaded the Satyr teen waterproof skins.

Thank you once again, you're my hero!!
Legolasgurl

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2006, 12:47:06 am »

are there recolors for the elder/teen athlete?

watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2006, 03:54:09 pm »

Legolasgurl and Oblivionous you are both looking for athlete items which are Marvine's meshes. If you haven't looked at Wirelessguy's area I suggest you start there since he has done many recolors. Also look in Kathy's area. As far as requests for that mesh I don't think Marvine or BeosBoxBoy are currently taking requests.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 03:57:11 pm by watts459 » Logged
knights1970

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2006, 11:30:02 pm »

I got this awesome T shirt for christmas that i wouldnt mind seeing on the BB teen (or the bodybuilder or slim bodybuilder for that matter) its from a label called "vintage Rags" that are sold thru Myer department store and roger david menswear stores here in australia,  unfortunely i cant seem to find any photos of these shirts on line (maybe someone out there can help me in finding any links to websites or pictures of these t shirts)

the shirt i got is blue with a picture of the orginial "Super Mario Bros" from 1985 (the front cover of the game) some of the other t shirts I saw had  "Dr Mario" "Rocky Balboa" "mr T" "mr Grumpy" "mr rush" "Mr Happy" and the original pepsi logo

any help here would be appreciated

cheers
Michael
Krayzieworld

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2007, 08:10:12 am »

Hi there, this isn't a request per se, but here goes... it is possible for you to list down on each download page the appropriate meshes required? Just a simple name to identify it. I don't use all of them, and some file names of the mesh+texture are dissimilar enough to confuse me. Hope I'm not imposing too much, and thank you Smiley

:coffee: You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music.
- Jim Carrey
Legolasgurl

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2007, 05:09:42 pm »

Hello,Is there some underwear, pjs, workout, and outerwear for the TEEN slim bodybuilder oh and is there a formal suit for the Huge BodyBuilder? I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

thanks

watts459
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2007, 05:26:22 pm »

krayzieworld, I'll see what I can do. legolasgurl, I don't know of a slim teen body builder and as for the huge bb you need to ask marvine or yakov, sorry.
Sandy
Scratch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2007, 06:54:30 pm »

Thanks for all of your wonderful work on this project watts459, my teens are so happy...

I've got a lot of free time this week so i've started on a project i've wanted to do for a while... I've been using this tutorial http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=41045 to convert outfits to your mesh and i've been having mostly good results so far... I was hoping i could request some more converted Maxis meshes.. The golf shirt and jeans and the Tshirt and jeans and i'm sure i'd use any other meshes you could come up with :angel:

Thanks again:smile:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: