Insimenator.org
May 27, 2020, 04:36:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not getting Formal dresses to work  (Read 3871 times)
sesimie

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2006, 12:45:11 am »

This one is for Warlokk...

First off Excellent work with the Body meshes.......

Secondly excellent work with your Tutorial....

But i when i try to Use any of your full body meshes (correct skintones too)
the Long dresses of the formal type keep wrapping around the legs.....

Instead of a skirt i get a very tight pants effect. Formal bodysuits....it's cool but  in your tutorial the chinese dresses look "normal".

Even the top mutes the nipple effect.........in mine i still see the 3d nipple (which i love of course:B !!)

Please tell me what i'm doing wrong......

PS. Iron Maiden Rocks!!! (:brushtee:  sorry for butt-kissing)

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 09:17:41 am »

Sounds like the outfit you're working with is a full-body nude, not a clothing/dress mesh... wrapping a dress texture around a nude mesh will get exactly what you're seeing.  If you're trying to adapt a Chinese Dress texture, you need to export the correct-sized Chinese dress outfit first, then copy the textures to that folder and re-import.

Basically, the outfit you're trying to make has to have roughly the same mesh as the original (i.e. Chinese Dress-Chinese Dress, Tracksuit-Tracksuit)

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 05:59:04 am »

Thnxs for the help!!

Although i now miss the skintight clothes :tongue5:

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: