Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:12:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to ruin your sims lives?  (Read 51112 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miss_kitty

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2008, 01:31:34 am »

Hahaha, I am now inspired to have my native sims kill off those damn modern, and ugly, townies! XD  Although, I suppose I could have them marry and move them in....hmm....and of course my sim Hannibal Lecter is in need of victims.  I haven't made him yet, waiting for Uni so he can earn his degrees and such.  I'll be sure to come back and post some pics of his victims.

Love the creative ways to kill simmies.  XD  Some of my stories require loss and pain, so this is a great source for ideas.
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2008, 04:35:33 am »

I love messing with them when I get bored when the turn into elders....Mainly because everything is so rosey. So I make one kiss someone else t hey get jealous and hate each other.  Make them loose control of their bladders anything that is in their fears.  UMmmmm

Recently when one of my elders died...he had cheated on his wife and his daughter saw it and she laughed when he was dead...I was like:O what a meanie but I found it funny at the same time. She hated him for what he did and surprise surprise no insurance to her.

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2008, 08:07:30 pm »

i make huge families and make them break up because the dads gay and the moms a lesbian lol or they all commit suicide except a teen and a baby or two. I have made an insane asylum and tortured sims in there too lol . where do you download the teen woohoo hack i cant find it?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 08:11:00 pm by Dmcclure1 » Logged

Feisty32
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2008, 08:42:52 pm »

Quote from: Dmcclure1;1461907
i make huge families and make them break up because the dads gay and the moms a lesbian lol or they all commit suicide except a teen and a baby or two. I have made an insane asylum and tortured sims in there too lol . where do you download the teen woohoo hack i cant find it?

dayum after all this time i thought i had the bragging rights of being completely and utterly evil lmao.:worship:

*bows down to Dmcclure the master of evil muahahahahaha* :worship:
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2008, 03:56:13 pm »

and of course my sim Hannibal Lecter is in need of victims.

That's freakin' awesome lol. You just inspired me to recreate "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" in my own game.
Llamaonskates

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2008, 05:34:17 pm »

my fave way to kill ppl is to put the fire shooter thing from night life on the same square as a toilet (moveobjects). the toilet of doom! Muahahahah!!:blob6:
Feisty32
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2008, 10:14:53 pm »

Quote from: Llamaonskates;1466144
my fave way to kill ppl is to put the fire shooter thing from night life on the same square as a toilet (moveobjects). the toilet of doom! Muahahahah!!:blob6:

bahahahaha nice LlamaonSkates
Sita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2008, 09:46:14 pm »

mmm - chainsaw? I WANT!

My Simmies are pretty well looked after on the whole. EXCEPT for if I am making a story, for publication or more often for myself - then things happen... I had a serial killer Sim who knocked off several Sims, townies and playables, that I didn't like, and a few that I did - things got a little out of hand there with a fire!

Oh, I have some guns which were used by murderer Sims. And then there is the old regeneration trick - if the Sim is in red aspiration, they tend to go all weak at the knees when you regenerate them. And die soon after lol.

And vampire-bitten Sims never last long. Partly because I think vampire bites OUGHT to be fatal, and partly because I am lousy at protecting vampires.

Mortimer worked all the way through the Natural Scientist career and got his flytrap plant, which ate several locals.

And last but by no means least, I downloaded a hack for the coughing illness they get, to make it more fatal. Several famillies have now lost a member or two, though this isn't a reliable method. They do tend to get better still!

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2008, 01:22:55 am »

I used to mess up my Sims lifes, at least certain ones. Now...I have specific lots designed for that with Sims designed specificly for that purpose.

Its a pretty simple prison lot, one little shack, two Servo's. No other shelter, the shack is locked to all. I keep a fridge and some stuff out, so they can make a fire and what not. But mostly, the sims are exposed to the elements day in and day out. Frustrated, angry, I cant believe how often they fight. Oh, and did I mention that they hate each other?.

And I leave all the grave's intact, so they are constantly harrassed by ghosts. Its a pretty awesome torture lot. And funny when a Servo breaks down and runs amok.

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
NekoTron

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2008, 09:25:22 am »

I use always the cheat "maxmotives" for make better my fav sim family, the only thing I love for ruin my simmies life is "love betrayal", lol i'm too kind!! Btw, I don't know why my fav sims have always the flu.... maybe cockroachs and trash??? My sims love it cause they tread on cockroachs and kick the trash can, but I don't know the reason lol....
Feisty32
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2008, 11:35:32 am »

I was in a grumpy mood one day so i burned all the townies and downtownies lol

bahahahaha i love it.
Cherrysims

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2008, 01:32:31 pm »

I sometimes do when Im bored shocked!!!lol. I usually create really (I mean REALLY) ugly sims with huge noses and oh my God they look terrible! Then, I move them onto a plain lot and instead of building a house, a build a huge swimming pool, let them in, and then delete the ladder and fastforward the time. Hillarious to watch try it out sometime. I used to do it in Sims 1 too! lol.

And then there's also another way of 'ruin your sims lives'. When I say to myself, ok Im gonna ruin the life of this default/townie sim. And I go on to their house/lot and I always, always, always end up helping them! I dunno why! I'm just too kind to townies!lol.
You know that couple from Apartment Life. The ones in Bella Donna Cove. The girl and the guy that live in an apartment,downtown and it sais that the guy has been crushing on the girl in since school and that their finally together or something like that. Well, anyway, I fixed up their Apartment, adopted a dog, adopted a toddler (cant remember wheater boy or girl I think it was a girl, dunno.I think the girl had a family aspiration and she wanted to have a baby) anyway, I made their life you can say 'sweeter' and I was going to ruin their life. lol

Link: The couple from Bella Donna Cove, its a default picture I dont have any pics of them that I made myself, Bella Donna Cove is my second favourite neighboorhood, my all time fav is Pleasantview. rolleyes

* snapshot_00000006_7572cc2e.jpg (114.21 KB, 400x300 - viewed 277 times.)
Feisty32
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2008, 03:03:22 pm »

hahaha try this don't put a shower or a tub in the house cause then your sims won't come within a 300 mile radius of one another and then random sims that walk past your sims will be holding their nose i do it all the time.

i guarantee you countless hours of hysterical laughter lol. tongue
NekoTron

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2008, 07:14:17 pm »

I usually create really (I mean REALLY) ugly sims with huge noses and oh my God they look terrible!
LOLZ!!
I have tried to make super ugly sims in CAS, but after i prefer cute sims for my houses!!!
Often I sell townies with buy/build, using the move objects on!! So, in this way, I get rid of annoying townies cool!!!
I remember when I killed with the "testing enabled cheats true" an alien child with a satellite!! I have made this for 2 times with the same sim cause i have resurrected the dead and after this, a sim of the child alien family become grey (zombie) and also (unknown cause lol) a sim doesn't belong to the former family become zombie O_o!!!
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2009, 01:34:58 pm »

Lol. Kinda. Once I made a sim, Delaynee, and I made her husband cheat on her with her with her best friend. She kicked him out and he went to go live with her best friend. What a friend!

Nice, lady. She was quite happy to be with him, too! She still tried to talk to Delaynee, but Del was too pissed at her.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: