Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:20:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to ruin your sims lives?  (Read 51134 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OHHxbby

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2009, 02:17:31 am »

ROFL
and here i was thinking that i was the only one who ruined the lives of sims xD
i try not to ruin my sims lives unless it's part of the story...
npcs and townies on the other hand... *grin* hehehe...

i like to build a "cage" for the townies who are ugly and keep them as pets ROFL
on certain days, i feel nice, so i summon a companion for them. then i make one preggers Cheesy
they have a whole family in a 2x2 box ROFL
i make sure to add windows and one lightbulb and NO DOORS hehe
then right before they die, i remove them from the household so that they won't leave a memory of their death on my sims' memory bank. then i sell the tombstone xD it's 154 simoleans!!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2009, 03:01:02 pm »

You're a peach, Feisty! Thanks!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Feisty32
« Reply #137 on: February 17, 2009, 03:18:06 pm »

ROFL
and here i was thinking that i was the only one who ruined the lives of sims xD
i try not to ruin my sims lives unless it's part of the story...
npcs and townies on the other hand... *grin* hehehe...

i like to build a "cage" for the townies who are ugly and keep them as pets ROFL
on certain days, i feel nice, so i summon a companion for them. then i make one preggers Cheesy
they have a whole family in a 2x2 box ROFL
i make sure to add windows and one lightbulb and NO DOORS hehe
then right before they die, i remove them from the household so that they won't leave a memory of their death on my sims' memory bank. then i sell the tombstone xD it's 154 simoleans!!

bahahahahahaha very nice. Grin
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2009, 07:52:38 am »

I'm about to ruin a few lives-I've put in a hack that's going to unleash the Black Death into my town. I'm going to have to enable the special events camera to catch Grimmy doing his thing, but my town is getting overcrowded. (The mod is from MATY, so you know how bad it can get!)
This ought to do it-and plenty of wailing will soon commence. Just hope I have room enough for all the tombstones that will litter the town!
The graveyard tender will be busy for a while.

Feisty32
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2009, 02:11:01 pm »

lmfao evil to the core lol. Grin Evil
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2009, 05:01:02 pm »

I used that hack yesterday and wiped out three sims that I absolutely despise... Man, that was fun! They barely had time to get comfy before they were lawn squishees. I got some pics, too. Grin

Feisty32
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2009, 04:42:24 am »

rofl Paden LOL.

this is my crowning achievement there were 5 hostile,feisty,and pardon my french and bitchy female sims and there was only one guy in this household all five females waiting to slap poke shove and beating the holy crap out of him with mrs crumplebottoms purse muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Evil Laugh2 Jump ROFL2 ROFL
Amanda-the-Reckless
The Arcanist

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2009, 04:09:09 pm »

I created a colonial family with twelve children and fifteen servants. The father would randomly argue and slap his wife in front of the kids.....did I mention he's a vampire and ran around with just about every tavern wench in my colonial town? Sheeesh. He treats the kids badly, except for his first and third-born sons. Last week I initiated the American Revolution for my sims and PWNed this vampire's arse on the karmic level. Heeheehee.....I had him get clobbered by angry colonial men because he's a merchant. XD

Now, just yesterday something unexpected happened: the vampire's wife (who is human) caught her husband woohooing his secret mistress. Needless to say, she flipped out, a fight ensued and her husband won. Then he bit her and she subsequently died. His youngest son (a sickly little child-sim) has run away from home because of this.

O________o

† I am the monster in the mirror. †
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2009, 02:38:00 am »

Well if i hate them they are doomed for failure. If i love them I try to be nice to them.
Im more mean to the older sims because i get bored with them hope that if i make their aspiration low they will die quicker

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
jubeth

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2009, 12:11:08 pm »

When sim families annoy me I like using the age cheat to turn everyone in the house into children or toddlers and then get them carted off to the orphanage. It always makes me laugh. Cheesy
crazywonderful

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2009, 01:30:51 am »

No. Usually I like my sims to have almost perfect lives. I let my sims ruin their lives before and it wasn't fun. They died way too quickly and they were behaving like lunatics from all the emotional trauma!
Feisty32
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2009, 12:44:00 pm »

i'm a complete pardon my french bitch to my sims i treat them like dirt lol especially towards the caliente sisters and don lothario. Grin tongue ROFL
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2009, 01:25:02 pm »

I try not to. But every once in awhile, you feel the urge.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2009, 05:07:57 pm »

The only reason I'm keeping the sisters and Don around is because they make cute kids. Next up, to ruin Dina's new marriage... Oh, and Don doesn't even have a house any more, I just summon him over at times so he can do the job personally. I love the InSIM... Sorry, just had to say it.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2009, 05:12:33 pm »

I love the InSIM... Sorry, just had to say it.

*glares* I'll pretend you didn't just say that, furball.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  

Jump to: