Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:50:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to ruin your sims lives?  (Read 51164 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2006, 08:55:08 pm »

Quote from: Kiwiconure99
I like to torture townies, too. I would put them in a fenced in area and let them try to get to the toilet and fridge, but too bad they were locked in. Mwahahaha

i do that as well! it's so much fun when you're bored, tho. sometimes i make a really weird looking family and make them have babies, just to see how ugly or funny the babies look. they could have big cheeks, and huge eyes, or no eyes at all.

ah, its so much fun!! saying that tho, i've actually been playing the game properly since i reinstalled it!! :/

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
KatieMae

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 07:15:47 pm »

Sometimes I kill them if my sim has an ugly baby. And as far as maxis sims go the only ones I really HATE is Melissa Fancey and Calista Despret :tongue5:
AngelFace

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 10:45:10 pm »

I like to make my sims happy as i can,I can't torture them.it wouldn't feel right.But it is some i don't like though?

What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul?
LobsterOnMyDesk

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 12:12:50 am »

I killed my first nanny today. I've tried before but I usually get tired of their whining and not dying that I finally let them leave. Well, today I wanted to see if I could have my vampire sim bite Kendal Lawson because I wanted to then trap the annoying nanny out in the sun and watch her burn up. It wasn't an option for vampire Brandi to bite her so I had her son influence her to bite her.

Well, the first time I tried Kendal kept trying to harass the babies and toddlers and it eventually dropped out of Brandi's queue. So I tried again another time and this time she tried to bite her and Kendal waved her off. So then I had Brandi "bleh!!" her repeatedly to scare her and she kept wetting herself but not dying. So I finally just boolproped and chose to kill her by flies - it seemed appropriate since she was stinky.

The Grim Reaper showed up but no one pleaded for her and we sold her ashes for a dollar. I'm going to keep the tombstone though as a reminder to any other nannies unless she comes back as a ghost and is even more annoying than she was when she was alive ... I wonder if I can kill her again if that happens?

I always end up fencing in nannies to keep them from pestering the babies and toddlers and serving desserts. If they still keep psychically waking up the sleeping toddlers then I'll use my mind control mirror and multi-painting to drop their energy to zero so they'll sleep in their little nanny pen.

I haven't killed or let any other sims die yet but I sometimes punish them when they don't do what I tell them to do. I usually make them do stuff they don't like to do, like cleaning or walk around stinky for a while. When toddlers get too whiny I like to use "moveobjects on" and put them inside things (like the oven) or top of things like the counters. I once put a toddler in the oven while his mother was cooking, she didn't even notice.

I wasn't really fond of Angela Pleasant, I like Lillith better. It seemed like Angela was the instigator of their poking/slapping/fighting sessions more often than Lillith. So I got InTeen and got Angela knocked up with twins by Dustin Broke, who's gone off to college without her and is now playing the field. She may not get to go to college because she was a foolish girl who was always antagonizing her sister.

I was playing the Calliente sisters for the first time the other day and Don Lothario invited Nina downtown. Well, Dina kept trying to get in the taxi and I couldn't stop her. I knew it would not be good but when they got out of the taxi he had Cassandra Goth and Kaylynn the maid with him, too. What a doofus! So he hugs Nina (a friendly hug) and all the other girls are instantly furious with both Don and Nina but Cassandra starts picking on Nina and lets Don wander off. So I had Nina kick Cassandra's butt. Later Don showed up at the sister's house so I had Dina kick his butt. I don't really like Dina so I don't think I'll let her end up with rich old Morty, but I haven't decided what to do to her yet. Cassandra's annoying, too, she's definitely not getting Darren but I don't know if I want her to marry Don either.

But other than that, I am mostly nice to my sims.
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 03:19:29 am »

I dont.

HOWEVER...

My boyfriend was playing and with his sim he got engaged and cheated on her... with another man. Then he cheated on her with another women. Then he tried to marry her but she rejected him. Then he got back with another girl he got with earlier in the game and married her, then killed her. =S
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 04:05:30 am »

Wow by the sounds of most of these stories my sims live a life of luxury..I just run mine life normal life well get up, eat, use the loo, go to work, come home, have tea go to bed.. in between single sims will have the odd date.. family sims will play with there kids when they can be bothered.. Right im gonna spice my sims lives up they wont know what hit them hahaha!!!!

:brain:
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 04:26:37 am »

Quote from: taniaissimo
Wow by the sounds of most of these stories my sims live a life of luxury..I just run mine life normal life well get up, eat, use the loo, go to work, come home, have tea go to bed.. in between single sims will have the odd date.. family sims will play with there kids when they can be bothered.. Right im gonna spice my sims lives up they wont know what hit them hahaha!!!!

I do the same. I try to make my Sims live the best life possible. *is nerd*
Firegirl

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 07:36:44 am »

I used to torture my sims a lot before too like putting them in a room without doors or burning them alive while they cook. But I find it useless since it takes so much to grow a sim properly. I use the boolprop for set birthday more right now feels less bad when I set them on fire.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 08:13:52 am »

you can put toddlers in the oven?lol i never knew that now i am going to have to try that next time i get a real ugly toddler(doesn't happen very often)

with the ready for army mini ep by katy76 on simsmodboard i use the machine gun a lot to kill annoying cheerleaders and mascots that constantly show up and do nothing but cheer over and over.

and i agree townies are always open season but for some odd reason i am running out of the normal townies and they have stopped coming by the houses since my sims started gunning them down lol.

and knowledge sims love to make zombies out of their dead enemies so i help them out lol but the drawback is afterwards they themselves want to be zombies lol knowledge sims are a blast sometimes even better is when they have the be saved from death want and it fails someone in the house always winds up wanting to make a zombie out of them.

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 02:35:28 pm »

Quote from: hotrod50s
and i agree townies are always open season but for some odd reason i am running out of the normal townies and they have stopped coming by the houses since my sims started gunning them down lol.

Hilarious!

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Verly

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2006, 02:44:02 am »

I only killed some townies on purpose once. lol.  I had a romance sim in college that decided to change to a Popularity sim when I had the opportunity to change it (this was before I had InSim).  She had a lot of lovers in the game due to her romantic past, but after she graduated and I wanted her to settle down with one sim she kept getting wants to meet with the others all the time.

so what I did was buy a cowplant and place in in front of her house.  I would invite the college guy over and he'd try to grab the cake and he'd be gone.  no more getting annoying wants to call and invite them over.  Bwahahha
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 03:12:20 am »

I agree that most townies are useless and expendable, and quite often they get on the bad side of my simmies, so their "accidental" deaths don't weigh too heavily on my conscience.

The Maxis sim I despise the most is Dina Caliente, solely because she is an ugly white-trash gold digger, but I keep her alive so I can torment her. The only thing I haven't done yet is get her to reproduce with Goopy.

:blob6:
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 03:15:35 am »

Most of my sims live a normal life, but there are several that I choose to abuse and make life hell for.  They are usually sims that I don't like for one reason or another, or Character sims of people that others have made that happen to be of characters that I don't like!  I have tormented many a famous person in my game, lol.  But I usually end up liking them and feel bad after I have made their lives hell, then they go on to have productive sim lives, hahahahaha!

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 07:53:37 am »

Sometimes I do Smiley there`s nothing bad in making their lives more real, huh?

I have killed some nannies. I hate when they drag sleepy kids out of their cribs too. And sometimes they don`t want to leave the house. I killed some sims in pretend of a sudden death of ilness, car accident or being murdered. Or committing suicide. I made some sims fall in love in their partner`s parent. I made them cheating on each other in many ways. I made one of my favorite character`s girlfriend pregnant with his worst enemy. The list is long...

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JulieLi

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2006, 05:10:26 pm »

I'm USUALLY nice to the sims and play normally. But I have one sim who lures others sims into moving in with him and then kills them. And I play one house with my friend and his ex who are married but the ex sleeps around when he's not home.
And sometimes I make houses of people I don't like and keep one major item out of their house. like a bed or fridge or toilet and just let them run on their own till I get bored of them and kill them.

I miss the sims-on-a-stick death stuff for the sims 1. The electric shower was wonderful. I'd line up about 4 showers and one would be an electirc shower and then just let them pick a shower themselves. That was always a good time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: