Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:41:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to ruin your sims lives?  (Read 51213 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2006, 10:26:10 pm »

i remember the electric shower i had to watch and turn it backwards to keep the sims i wanted to keep from using it lol.

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
tairourou

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2006, 05:51:05 pm »

My own families? Heavens no! That's what the Maxis made families are for. >) Now, I'm not cruel enough to kill anyone or hardcore torture them, but I *do* like ruining their lives when I get tired of trying to make my own silly sims happy. The Pleasant family is divorced in my game, because Mary Sue got Daniel with about four different women and he finally left her for a college student. (Ouch!) Lillith ran away, but the police brought her back. She and Angela beat each other up almost nonstop. Lillith's grades are still dismal, of course. It's just a nice way to take out a little aggression.
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2006, 06:40:12 pm »

Normally, I dont. I'm typically more interested in breeding my Sims and seeing what I get, as well as testing the limits of the Genetics program then I am killing them. However, I have been known to establish murder houses where I make specific Sims for the slaughter.

I torture them, starve them, make their lives an utter living hell. The Devil himself couldnt do a better job. And even in death, I'm certain its not the Sims they are angry at, but me. I dont do that very much though, its alot of work building those Sims, of course with that fabulous Sims cloner....Heheh

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
JessieJade

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2006, 07:17:24 am »

i once made this woman have quads with chester gieke then it was too much for them to handle so i made her move out with two of them and she moved in with dirk dreamer, (becuase his dad moved in with cassandra goth) and dirk already had twins with lilith pleasant, but i made him and the girl who had quads, have a baby with him and then after she had it and the quads(two of them anyway) turned into kids, i made her move out of the house and back with the other guy and their other kids but she let dirk with the new daughter and she keeps having kids with dirk and chester doesnt even realise! dont you think its wierd how their husbands dont slap them after they have a baby that is like tanned and they are like the lightest skin colour!!! i do!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 10:55:33 am »

I got really bored with two households yesterday. :devill:

The first family had too much money and nothing to spend it on.  Mom has lifetime platinum already, teen daughter is a whizkid who was close to being qualified for her lifetime want.  Sooooo...I sold the fire alarm and started breakfast and leave it on the stove while heading out to work and school.  The kitchen was almost completely gone before the teen came home from school and started jumping up and down as close as she could to the fire.  Grim came to visit before mom came home.  Dining room in flames now when mom arrives and she starts jumping up and down.  Grim comes back to collect her ashes too.

In the second house, I had a single woman, never married, no children, who as a teen developed a crush on a PC boy.  Despite the crush and some very strong chemistry, the two of them never got together as adults.  So with the woman about to age to elder in 5 days, had the man come over, they hopped in bed and she became pregnant.  I then just let the game run on free will.  Of course hunger and energy quickly crash and she's running between the fridge to stuff her face and bed trying to get comfortable with a full belly but empty tummy.  Some how she survived long enough to give birth.  With all those trips to the kitchen to feed the baby, she never thought of feeding herself too.  But the end was certain.  A visit from the Grim while she crashed on the bathroom floor from exhaustion and her baby (now a toddler) was playing in the garbage next to the street.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 03:44:45 pm »

It's more the other way around at my house.  I'm going crazy trying to pair up my sims with people they aren't related to, while not making new families.
But, Cain might say I ruined his life for making him have five kids.  He's shooting for ten right now, but he'll definately have more.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2006, 04:26:02 pm »

Well I recently killed off one sim. She was down right insulting. I even tried moving a sim in with her as a last hope. He came home from work anmd crashed into bed. She came in to his room and turned on his radio. waking him up.

After that little scene and a few others. he didn't want anything to do with her. I did try make sure that they would be compatible. I guess a little quirk in the game and the number came up and so did... hers.....
Yes, I was a little upset I had lovingly built this sim for a purpose and she freakin couldn't get it together.

What did I do. The gloves came off baby, I electrocuted her, I burned her,I made sure she was as miserable as I could make her. and the coup de grace you might wonder.... I Put her on an island she couldn't get off of and put a fridge just out of her reach. Oh yes she yelled, she threw hissy fits.. and then she died.

However, there is some good that will come from this I put her grave stone on the lot where her house is located. I am wondering.. Will she come back as a ghost? hmm?

I do plan on moving a young couple into that house at some point........

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 05:49:24 pm »

I honestly let my sims live the good life.......untill I snapp lol. Townies are mostly my target but I think it takes to long to for them to die. It is a must to get rid of the ugly maxis race.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2006, 07:17:27 pm »

I don't like to ruin anybody's life,I love my sims,townies and npc's and everybody.If I would kill them it wouldn't be a game for me anymore,it would be a crime scen,lol.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
LadyMorana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2006, 10:40:17 pm »

My families are lovingly cared for, but any character I didn't make is fair game.

After my last batch of YA's graduated from university, I kept my one vampire around for last and sent him through the dorm to kill all the rest of the dormies.  That was fun. >Smiley

Someone take me back to the angel realm today...
Crystal

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2006, 12:23:39 pm »

been known to maim a nanny or few, lock a townie in a tiny room with no sink or toilet or food.

even downloaded the risky woo hoo mod to torment my romance sims since they hate having kidlets. Cheesy

You\'ll always be my best friend. You know too much! <br /><br /><br />Graduate of Road Rage Driving Academy :devill:
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2006, 12:38:59 pm »

If I play the Pleasants at all, I smite Daniel and Mary Sue.  The kids are brats but they're just abominable parents.  Right now Angela and Lilith are living with the Goths.  They're the most fun Alexander's had in his life and the Goths' social level has gone up.  I guess I haven't really ruined any lives in this case.  

I did "death by satellite" a mom in a family I created because no matter how many times I'd point her to the needing immediate attention toddler, she'd go watch TV or turn on the stereo instead (and ended up generating the social worker).  I didn't save the game when I left the lot so the kids were restored but when I Reaperfied her, the dad's aspiration went from platinum to therapist house call instantly.  Ouch.  Don Lothario's been, er, consoling him. :grin:

Your pomona is very extinct
nobears

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2006, 05:06:19 pm »

sheesh... and here I thought I was the only twizted one with their poor defenseless sims... Let's see.. I had romance sims that feared babies too.. and yes.. impregnated them back to back.. hmm... used the voodoo bottle on quite a few.. didn't turn off lot jealousy and basically let them beat the crapola out of each other..
Verly

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2006, 07:50:52 pm »

oh, you consider having your romance sims have children is ruining thier lives?  shoot, I do that all the time. lol. I mean, I'd think if you slept with most of the town eventually you're going to have a kid or two. lol.
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2006, 07:27:02 pm »

I made either Kaylynn or Lucy (forgot which one of the housekeepers it was) pregnant by Goopy :sign5:

Your pomona is very extinct
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: