Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:38:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to ruin your sims lives?  (Read 51187 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LobsterOnMyDesk

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2006, 12:38:22 am »

Quote from: hotrod50s
you can put toddlers in the oven?lol i never knew that now i am going to have to try that next time i get a real ugly toddler(doesn't happen very often)

Well, nothing really happens to them but it's amusing to see their little face peeking out of the oven window or have mom making dinner and popping it into the oven and not notice junior sitting in there.

Moving them around with MoveObjects On can be a little dangerous though. I have had them freeze up or merge with their parents or some other object and I usually have to exit without saving. So I always make sure to save before I torture the little buggers.
Sweetness

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2006, 04:33:36 pm »

You guys made me laugh so hard at all the mean ways you torture your sims. I'm not in the habit of torturing my sims but one of the meanest things I ever did was to a maid. The maid had come by to clean and a little later the mother in that particular home gave birth so I saved the game. Apparently there was a glitch and the maid wouldn't leave. He just kept crying and peeing on himself and I tried everything to get him to leave. It got so bad that he made one of my sims repeatedly throw up because he smelled so bad. After a while I had it and I enclosed him in a room with two fireplaces and a bookshelf, chair, plant and rug. I told him to go set the fires and waited until everything went up in flames. Needless to say I got rid of him and now the neighborhood has a new maid....I think that as long as you kill them the game will create new ones (maids)  though I haven't tested that theory yet.

I know one thing though....those nannies annoy the living hell out of me. They poke at my sims and their guests...they act like they have never heard of a toilet (they pee on themselves and walk around smelling) If you ask me they are more of a pain to have around than a convenience. :lol:

I do from time to time break up marriages and have sims who don't want babies to have many many kids and I once created a family for the sole purpose of torturing them. I gave them no furnishings and no toilet or shower just a sink....thats how I discovered that they sponge bathe themselves if they cant shower and that they will eat out of the trash if they have no food and that if you continue this their personality turns gross. For example after a few sim days of torturing them they became less clean and started sniffing at their armpits and actually liking the funk. It was very funny.
flamebabe9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2006, 09:45:03 pm »

I kill off some ugly townies now and then the  way to go is the  cow plant its just so funny to see the memory drank Goopy LOL mostly they have the good lives they work hard for thier money and then they live in mansions every now then I just mess with them
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 09:49:48 pm by flamebabe9 » Logged
deniseantonia

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2006, 02:31:40 pm »

I do it!! just to see what will happen.. I'm Mean i know it but better them then ME!!!

If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!:daisy:
Sweetgurl

Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2006, 07:35:38 pm »

Well...I don't really torture my sims unless they are annoying the crap outta me *takes deep breath*. Anyway....generally I just order them around and thats pretty much it..:sleepy5:

howardlpeters

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2006, 08:52:58 pm »

Oddly enough, I want my simmies to have the best of everything.  I suppose it's an attempt to make up for missed oportunities in my own life.  They all live in outrageously expensisve homes, drive expensive cars, etc.  I try to keep them all completely happy and "platinum".  A fantasy world should be just exactly that, a fantasy!

"Those late for dinner will not be served a fruit cup."

I'm Baaaaack!
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2006, 02:40:56 am »

i just learned a new trick,if you kill a cheerleader or mascot let them stay dead for a sim week then resurrect them they don't cheer anymore lol and they return as adults rather then y/a's.

but the evil cow mascot seems to always produce a mean sim lol they run around picking fights with everyone.i had one of my male sims marry a resurrected female evil cow.and she tried everyway to kill him by herself.

he would cook she would throw water ballons at him or joy buzzer him,i have seen 2 sims die from the joy buzzer thing so i try not to let mine get joy buzzerd lol ok i can't think of a better word for it.

another time she did a makeout kiss with him then pounded the crap out of him for no reason,so i gave him one of the working guns(i think there are 5 available)and waste her again what was funny was he laughed as she died.

then he would walk by and kick her tombstone lol and they had 3 bolts too.i am a sucker for 3 bolts and normally let them have what they want but she was just too mean.

i think i get the biggest kick letting them decide what to do rather then tell them but come on when they stand next to the toilet and pee on the floor lol and just because someone else is in the room rofl wouldn't it be less embarassing to let them see you use the toilet instead of the floor?

i prefer using insim to resurrect them as to the phone 1st because it is free for them and second no chance of a failed resurrection.

anyone else have a suicidal non knowledge sim before?i ran across one with platinum mood i think it was a fortune sim who kept doing things that could get them killed like no mech skill and repair a stereo and only doing it in a puddle left from a water ballon,he had a real death wish for some reason and no be saved from grimreaper want lol wonder what that was all about?

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2006, 01:27:08 pm »

About a week ago, I never really played any of the original family's that came in Pleasantview. I decided to play Brandi Broke, and then that's when I snapped. Cheesy Poor lady, outta all the bad things I could have done, I made her suffer the same way her husband died. I added a ladder to the small swimming pool and removed it after she got in. I deleted everything from the house which mad Dustin Broke lose his mind. I aged up Beau to a teenager and made him get Angela Pleasant pregnant. I happened to ressurect Skip broke and made him live in the house again, but with his new fiance, Bella Goth.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2006, 10:35:14 pm »

No,I dont!

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2006, 01:37:44 am »

Where's the fun in having them live long, boring 85 day lives??  I have legacy families, mom and dad are always taken care of, and the kids tend to have screwed up lives, and mostly they just die in the end...mostly by fire (if they insist on making lobster when they're not hungry i will kill them)

otherwise if they're ugly they die, if they're messy they die, if they annoy a favourite sim they die, if they do something silly they die and should they ever complain...they'll die

there's plenty more where they came from.

no, im not related to the mafia
marit

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2006, 04:07:02 pm »

Lol! Yeah! :lol:

I like breaking up happy marriages mostly. For example I might have a single sim female who will usually get involved with a married man and try make friends with his wife separately. Well after her and the man are in love and her and the woman are best friends if possible, I'll invite them both over...if I haven't been able to get my sim and the wife to be friends I'll just summon her with insim and have my sim proceed to make out/woo hoo with the husband in front of the wife. I'll then use my influence to make the husband and wife fight with eachother. Lol that never gets old to me. :devill:

Another one I especially love harassing teen step-children until they run away. Lol.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 04:14:14 pm by marit » Logged

Mari
"Anyone without a sense of humor is at the mercy of the rest of us."
missaaliyah

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2007, 04:31:08 pm »

Quote from: ~Angel~;245813
I had a romance sim not long ago, she feared having a baby, so I let her have 5 babies, poor woman XD

I have used lots of ways to die, and recently had a teen sim who set people on fire if she didnt like them (using a hacked object from a site).

But..I dont really torture my sims too much.

OMG You are recreating the film Firestarter! :worship:
xXScReAmOKiDXx

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2007, 11:02:20 am »

and also...who is goopy?
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2007, 02:03:02 pm »

God, you guys are so mean! :lol: You know it's interesting though; I was telling my brother how some folk find nice sims boring. He said it says a lot about the person if they need mean sims to spice things up, and I have to say he's right. I'm having a ball with a bunch of nice sims, I'm making their lives hell for story reasons and the meanest of them has about 7 or 8 nice points ^_^ I find it a lot easier to work with nicer sims because there's so much ground story-wise for "how would they react to what's happening?"

So what have I done/will do? Let's see... I made a guy engaged to a woman gay, I've broken up a marriage, I've played around with the multiple births adjuster and given unsuspecting sims triplets or quads to deal with, I've got a romance sim pregnant twice (once was by accident and the Dad is also a romance sim :lol:), I depressed the hell out of a husband, got his sons pregnant, made him realise he also likes blokes by sleeping with one and getting him preggers, in a house already populated by six kids in all...

Phew. There's probably something I've forgotten, but yeah that's how I'm mean to my sims, just include them in a story... :angel: Oh yeah, now I have some meaner vampires in my game I'll put Shaklin's mod to good use - some of the townies are getting on my nerves ¬_¬

No requests please
BrandonToes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2007, 01:59:44 am »

Sometimes, I used to get really frustrated with my Sims, so I would just find a way to destroy their lives, which would ultimately result in death.  

Also, I would sometimes move in a family of 8 to an empty lot, and provide the very bare minimum for survival, and see how long it takes for them to crack.  I'd make it into a game.  Whoever is the least happiest at the end of three days or so gets killed.  Last one standing gets a satellite dropped on them.  Smiley

That kind of game is funner with The Sims 1.

"Jokes are funnier in dreams..."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: