Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 04:00:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to ruin your sims lives?  (Read 50794 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tanasha

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2008, 10:09:43 pm »

Speaking of townies and the like, and being fair game ...

There was a cow mascot, you know typically annoying and troublesome, that refuses to leave Uni houses and dorms.  Well ... let's just say the cow happened to be in the pool when the ladder malfunctioned.  All is good.  Cow now gone.  But of course there's always a replacement cow, which arrives a few days later.  This one, wasn't as annoying, so I just locked him out of the house and he played basketball well into the night.  About which time the ghost of the dead cow made an appearance ... and scared the NEW cow to death ... so ... I have two gravestones of cow mascots, and when my sims graduated from the lot, moved in a cheerleader and llama mascot, just for good measure.  *grins* It was hilarious seeing ghost cow scaring live cow.  Very very funny.
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2008, 12:18:51 am »

I sometimes have my sims cheat on their spouses, but other than that I don't like to make their lives too unpleasant.
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2008, 12:45:06 am »

Quote from: Micco;245734
I don't generally torture or kill my sims but townies are fair game. I've made them die every way possible, I experiment on them with all sorts of objects, zap their bladder motive repeatedly (It's a flood!), cage them, put them in a one square room with four windows and no door (try this one, it's funny to watch), lock the motives on one of my fit sims and repeatedly beat the everloving dog snot out of one of them until they pass out... The list could go on and on.

I here you. I'll kill a townie in a heart beat. I recently got this cool mod that allows you to zap townies with lighting bolts when ever and where ever. Boy I love it. I also will kill or do away with any townie that gets in my sims way. In UV I like to lock all the townies out of the dormitories and watch them beg at the door from outside. They will even do their homework in the grass, haha!

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2008, 01:22:04 pm »

I guess I should confess that I did once kill an entire family with Paladin's box of axes (except a young boy, who I had to drown). And then there was the unfortunate accident during my story 'The Inheritance' where four nannies and the heroin of the story burned to death.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2008, 01:57:46 pm »

Quote from: shimifeles;1157046
Hmmm, I a very kind and friendly person, so' I'd never do anything mean to my sims. :angel5:

Let's see... I write stories, and all sorts of bad stuff just seem to happen to the sims I'm most fond of. Poor them. They really suffer. A lot.
And I make them play the same scenes over and over and over again, until I've finally got the perfect shot.

I drain their motives when I have to, make them fight each other, kill off whole families.. all for the sake of an interesting story. :smt106

Other than that, I don't play the sims.

I hear you Leah :angel: I can just imagine the sims in my games praying that they won't hear me say I love them to bits, because they know all hell's gonna break loose with them if that happens :lol: When I'm playing I'm really nice, but telling stories is a different matter entirely. Ripp's a darling, but I'm pushing the poor kid to the brink of insanity, story-wise... :angel:

No requests please
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2008, 05:10:52 pm »

Well, if I told you what I do to my Sims, that would take away the fear they have for me.
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2008, 08:26:19 pm »

I kill MAIDS!!

It's fun. I like seeing the ones that replace them. One was nearly impossible to kill. I like burning them, so I trapped her in a fence with a fire. The fire had to be restarted like 3 times and it almost didn't work but she died in the end.
jadesstar

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2008, 09:43:15 pm »

Quote from: LobsterOnMyDesk;298379

I wasn't really fond of Angela Pleasant, I like Lillith better. It seemed like Angela was the instigator of their poking/slapping/fighting sessions more often than Lillith. So I got InTeen and got Angela knocked up with twins by Dustin Broke, who's gone off to college without her and is now playing the field. She may not get to go to college because she was a foolish girl who was always antagonizing her sister.

Me too!!! Well, not exactly like you. I sent Lillith off to live with the Dreamers where her and Dirk went off to college together, graduated and got married. I think they have twins right now....I haven't played them in awhile. Angela, on the other hand, got dumped by Dustin. When I sent her off to college, she flunked out. When she came back home, I hooked her up with Don, who has done nothing but cheat on her since. She even caught him in bed with the red head Caliente (I always get them mixed up). I had Angela miscarry twice before having twin girls. I'm having history repeat itself...she's paying more attention to one twin over the other. As for Daniel and Mary Beth, I had them fall in love, Mary Beth got pregnant with twins (boy/girl). Of course, I'm having them pay more attention to the boy than the girl.

I have been know to kill NPCs and townies to create ghosts. I also don't stop my Sims from dying if they do something stupid like setting themselves on fire when playing with the trainset. I've also been know to kill Sims if they turn out ugly. The only way I don't kill Sims is by drowning....the stupid ghosts leave puddles EVERYWHERE!!!!!
Bejac

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2008, 10:11:36 pm »

Well, my life is such a misery that I try to make my sims comfy, rich, happy, and of course they all f**k like the proverbial bunnies.  And when it's time to whack 'em, I do it quickly (satellite is my method of choice).  No, I don't torture them, but I do turn 'em into perverts.  But they seem to like that.
Natasha_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2008, 10:28:14 pm »

In sims 1 I used to do torture them and stuff, but I don't anymore (mainly because I have my series going) lol

Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2008, 12:51:16 pm »

yes,yes and defiantly yes only way to play make them all pay lol...

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2008, 01:48:57 pm »

hello

me in my Game i keep nannies trap until they die of hunger

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2008, 01:01:24 am »

LOL, RedRoseTea. I hate those damn nannies. I don't go out of my way to harass them, but I didn't feel bad when I accidentally burned two or three of them to death.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2008, 07:37:46 am »

I only like to torment and kill townies:angel:The rest of my Simmies are pretty well pampered(LOL)I especially hate the teen townies in my game,so I send them to college in groups,and kill them off in groups with the InSiminator,I only let the rare nice looking ones live,the ugly ones die:happy8:I even built a cemetary on the Sim State University campus,where I send the bodies.

Lover of lederhosen
joswan

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2008, 02:18:31 pm »

No I don't..I dont throw my bully-nature to my sims
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: