Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:51:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to ruin your sims lives?  (Read 50212 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2008, 03:45:52 pm »

The only reason I kill townies off is to stop them from tormenting my own Sims,it seems like my teens always like to bring them home,and the townies usually end up picking fights or even automonously flirting with them,causing trouble.I am not a bully,and I doubt anyone else who kills a townie is too,I agree that the nannies are the worst,I had a Sim kid almost taken by the social worker because the nanny refused to feed her.The teenage Ivy Copur even joy buzzered one of my Sim's parents.I do nothing to the adult neighborhood townies,I just max out their bars of nice so they won't kick over trashcans.Besides,everyone plays their game differently,and it's a little wrong to jump on a soapbox and judge others.

Lover of lederhosen
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2008, 10:53:53 am »

Well, I did it again. You might say I've become a serial Sim killer. I made a new character in Desiderata Valley and wanted to move her into one of the premade homes. I chose the Bell house. But then I didn't want those pesky Bells ruining everything, so I bought my sim the crate of axes and the incendiary bomb.

Long story short: RIP Hannah, Motoko, Daniel, etc. etc. The little kid took the longest to die; he was dancing in flames for about ten minutes.
leigh825

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2008, 03:56:16 pm »

it depends.
i played using the caliente sisters and had dina ask don on a date. needless to say she got pregnant (3 boys) and i killed her after she had them. then i had nina dump the boys on dons doorstep.
maniac19642003
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2008, 04:01:08 pm »

I mess around with my Sims lives in different ways, tho I have killed them just for fun before, testing out the different ways of death on them but now I just usually make them have alot of babies and with different partners at times instead of their spouses. Cheesy
Feisty32
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2008, 06:19:12 am »

Quote from: maniac19642003;1444573
I mess around with my Sims lives in different ways, tho I have killed them just for fun before, testing out the different ways of death on them but now I just usually make them have alot of babies and with different partners at times instead of their spouses. Cheesy

i can't tell ya just how guilty i am of that and all the others who posted lmfao.

and i would be lying if i said i did'nt like ruining my sims lives lol in fact i do it on a daily basis i love tormenting and ruining the hell out of my sims lives rofl i also get my sims to pet stinky skunk at least 8 times in a row muahahahahahaha. i really do like making my sims lives a living nightmare and a living hell bahahahahahahaha.:blob6:
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2008, 07:15:45 am »

Are you trying for death by skunk? :rofl: I can just see your Sims... pet skunk, smell pits, repeat...

When I play, I have a good angel on one shoulder, and an evil angel on the other shoulder.  The evil angel usually wants me to do more interesting things...

For example: this is how my first lesbian Sim happened...

One teen kept bringing girls home from high school.  So the evil angel said Kiss her!  She was one of my most promiscuious Sims through high school and college (the Dormies were having jealous fights over her), where she met her "one and only" and they lived happily ever after with one adopted kid and one biological kid via the mailbox.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 07:19:42 am by miros1 » Logged

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2008, 07:29:58 am »

I drown sims and make them get hit my cars for my stories! Cheesy

I had a really hot guy sim, and he fell in love with my beauty, Valeria, or Val.
So they started dating and they they woohood, and of course she got pregnant. Before she got to tell him, he proposed to her. She said yes, and she was planning to take him out to dinner to tell him the next day. But, the next morning, he was outside, and he tripped and fell in the pool and drowned! Poor dude never learned to swim :'D

I faked him tripping in, but I used the ice skating slip and fall hack by Jaydee.
Once he was ontop of the water, I made him drown with Insim. I took pictures, and it was AWESOME! I've killed sims for no reason, I just like to see the ugly ones suffer. Smiley

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Feisty32
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2008, 08:22:59 am »

Quote from: miros1;1445279
Are you trying for death by skunk? :rofl: I can just see your Sims... pet skunk, smell pits, repeat...

When I play, I have a good angel on one shoulder, and an evil angel on the other shoulder.  The evil angel usually wants me to do more interesting things...

For example: this is how my first lesbian Sim happened...

One teen kept bringing girls home from high school.  So the evil angel said Kiss her!  She was one of my most promiscuious Sims through high school and college (the Dormies were having jealous fights over her), where she met her "one and only" and they lived happily ever after with one adopted kid and one biological kid via the mailbox.

not really i usuallly make them pet the skunk 8 times just to torture them so i can laugh at them at their expense lmao no one will come within a ten mile radius cause my sim gets skunked muahahahahahaha.:happy8:

madi loves yew that's just pure evil hahahahaha Cheesy.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 08:25:38 am by Feisty32 » Logged
LalaLobsta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2008, 12:48:23 am »

i have to admitt.. i was evil to my sims when i got university.... i killed the LUNCHLADY!!!!! and she seriously hanted the caffeteria...i miss her... I'll DO IT AGAIN!!!
jk...im not THAT evil anymor
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2008, 01:02:44 am »

You guys are hilarious! Lunchlady hauntings lol.

No, you know what would be great? A sims torture house to put townies in. Like, one room could have ten ovens and no alarm in it, and maybe only one bed, outside, and stuff that would generally annoy the crap out of them.
Feisty32
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2008, 01:26:36 am »

Quote from: heartless;1448126
You guys are hilarious! Lunchlady hauntings lol.

No, you know what would be great? A sims torture house to put townies in. Like, one room could have ten ovens and no alarm in it, and maybe only one bed, outside, and stuff that would generally annoy the crap out of them.

i am so loving that idea those damn townies are kicking my sims trash cans over making them get the flu.:blob6:
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2008, 01:47:51 am »

I hate it when they do that! And when they steal newspapers for no reason, too.

That's it. Goopy is going down. :blob6: Lol.
LalaLobsta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2008, 11:40:51 am »

I already  commented on that but i just love to tell my torchure story..

when i got university i loved playing with the dorm ppls.....especially the LUNCH LADY!!!

ok..i have done many EVIL things to those ladies.. but none this funny:

I had an idea to kill the lunch lady.. So i kept her away from the stove so my sim could put a pot of speghetti on the stove... and then when the lunch lady came back the stove was on fire and she caught on fire and DIED!!!:chainsaw:

For somereason the lunch lady wasnt replaced.. so my sim had to feed the WHOLE ENTIRE DORM so they wouldnt die..(trust me that was DIFFICULT!)
One day though.. while my sim was cooking food for everybody..suddenly the ghost of the lunch lady appear!!IN THE CAFFETERIA!! SCARING EVERYBODY!!and all i could say waS OMG! and laugh my head off.. The funniest part was that the ghost of the lunch lady LOVED to haunt my sim...(hmm.I wonder y?)
The haunted occured everytime i playd on that lot.. i tried to duplicate this expierence but nothing worked... i mean sure i trapped the lunch lady with counters so she would be replaced and kept doing that to ALL THe lunch ladies.. (ther wer like 15000 of them i swear!)

I will always remember that experience...
So try it out sometime and make a haunted lunchroom.. ITS FUNN!!

RIOT ON MY PEOPLES!!! RIOTINTO!!:evil1:
And be EVIL TO UR LUNCH LADY SIMS!!:evil1::evil1::evil1:
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2008, 08:56:27 pm »

suddenly the ghost of the lunch lady appear!!IN THE CAFFETERIA!! SCARING EVERYBODY!!

I'm lol-ing my head off right now! :lol: :lol:
Feisty32
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2008, 09:14:13 pm »

Quote from: heartless;1448162
I hate it when they do that! And when they steal newspapers for no reason, too.

That's it. Goopy is going down. :blob6: Lol.

i agree with you i too also hate it when they steal the newspaper.:rabbit:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: