Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:51:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to ruin your sims lives?  (Read 50223 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kiwiconure99

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2006, 03:06:47 pm »

I do!:lol:

I mean like making all their fears come true, have their family members die, loose pretty much all thier money, etc...

I like to make a happy rich family with a couple and child. Then the parents get divorced and the child goes with the dad who hates the child and has no money. Then when the child becomes a teen she moves out (using hack) and woohoos with everyone and has twins.

Come on, tell me what evil things you do to your sims:happy1:

:nana: Wench Mastah :female:

:asshole: Claudia :asshole:
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 05:29:38 pm »

I don't generally torture or kill my sims but townies are fair game. I've made them die every way possible, I experiment on them with all sorts of objects, zap their bladder motive repeatedly (It's a flood!), cage them, put them in a one square room with four windows and no door (try this one, it's funny to watch), lock the motives on one of my fit sims and repeatedly beat the everloving dog snot out of one of them until they pass out... The list could go on and on.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Kiwiconure99

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 05:45:08 pm »

I like to torture townies, too. I would put them in a fenced in area and let them try to get to the toilet and fridge, but too bad they were locked in. Mwahahaha

:nana: Wench Mastah :female:

:asshole: Claudia :asshole:
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 06:08:40 pm »

I had a romance sim not long ago, she feared having a baby, so I let her have 5 babies, poor woman XD

I have used lots of ways to die, and recently had a teen sim who set people on fire if she didnt like them (using a hacked object from a site).

But..I dont really torture my sims too much.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
NoFlutter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 02:24:07 am »

Of course! Keeping sims alive, is plain boring.

:error:
Ms Brightside

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 09:27:39 am »

I dont ruin my own sims lives but the maxis ones like the pleasants I do mwahahaha

They split up because she came home from work and he was in bed with the maid (predictably) then she got it on with his brother in law (The burb guy?) they hate eachother so much hehe also I hate it when my sims' siblings arent the best of friends but I like making the pleasant girls hate eachother!
Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 11:55:18 am »

Gee this stuff makes the cowplant in my yards (fenced of course)  look boring.

I build a little extension off the fence to put the gate.  It won't function as a gate there until I move it.

Keeps the wrong sims from being eaten.

I do have a fondness for having sims repair electrical stuff that breaks.
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 03:50:20 pm »

I think that if you've never killed a sim, you've never played the sims! lmao!
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 05:44:02 pm »

I like the simmies I make! I hate the maxis ones, though! I kill all them off...Muah ha ha ha!

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
Lochar

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 10:31:50 pm »

Man I guess I havent really played the Sims that much yet lol. I am gonna hate to see what happens when the pets come, lol. Then again I only recently started again and overall havent had that much sim time.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 12:01:05 am »

I like to break up my sims' marriages/relationships, by doing heinous things such as getting someone to make a move on somebody else, while his/her spouse is in the same room! Pairing romance sims with sims of other aspirations is always fun, as they can never control their desire to stray! Oh, and there are always a few people in my neighbourhood i like to torment, just for the hell of it. Like this wanker who used to be a DJ in the downtown clubs... he does the Vidcund Curious thing and barges into other peoples' houses and shoves somebody for spying on him through the telescope.

:blob6:
Oasisy
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 01:21:35 pm »

yesterday...one of my sims had their twins taken away, she cried so much she wouldnt eat, so she died. then the husband came home and was so sad he died hunger too...all and all it was a awful day in Lyla City (my town)... I really didnt mean to do it, it just happened!
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2006, 02:20:50 pm »

I torture ALL the ugly sims, especially Goopy
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2006, 02:26:50 pm »

It depends on who it is.... Wink
tahruska

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2006, 06:53:21 am »

Most of the time I try to be nice for them... But being nice all the time is soooooo boring, so sometimes I just have to have a little bit teasing... Just like making their worst fears come true, breaking families and that sort of things.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: