Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:30:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to ruin your sims lives?  (Read 50828 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
parimacla

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2007, 09:37:00 am »

I like to ruin some of my sims lives. If I have a family that is a little too perfect, I might ignore their wants, make some of their fears happen, and just mess up the whole family. It's fun doing that.
xXScReAmOKiDXx

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2007, 01:52:25 pm »

I played the Capps, the one where Romeo and Juliet like each other. Well, I made Juliet go to sleep and fixed Romeo's and Tybalt's relationship. Soon they were lovers lol, and i clicked the wedding arch.  It was wierd though because Juliet didn't get mad about the wedding even though she was there. After I made them kiss, THEN she got furious.
Sometimes, I don't understand this game!
But, yeah that was torture that I did yesterday
Sims Mod Lover
Smelling Squinge's Finger

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2007, 06:49:26 pm »

I ruin default Maxis Sims' lives every time that I play.

It's fun! Cheesy

Make love, not war..... and then make love again.
hopawaay109

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2007, 07:00:26 pm »

Quote from: risalenee;302020
In Sim 1 I used to delete all the doors and have the child lite the fireworks. Everything would catch fire. The firemen would show up and there was no front door for them to get into the house. It got to the point that the Grim Reaper would just hang out. heehee

hah! i did that on accident once! I must have been really dense, i thought it was a remote control rocket, so i had the child set it off...the room it happened to be in was entirely furnished- including rugs...the WHOLE room, every square had a fire...it was soo shocking and funny. I think i just stared at the screen 'cause i didn't realize what had just happened.
The firemen were too stupid to get to the fire, so my very favorite sims died.

I remember, some sims 1, i always wanted that damn mime to die, and i tried EVERYTHING, but it wouldn't die. It wouldn't drown, wouldn't catch fire, wouldn't starve, it would just piss its pants and look scary.

Good times, good times.

I haven't tortured sims since Sims 1... mu fu fu...

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
Dragonnn11

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2008, 09:48:57 pm »

i do! its fun
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2008, 06:45:20 pm »

Right now, just for fun, I put the "original" Pleasantview back into my game (as opposed to the one I've been playing) and I have moved each of the families into a "dilapidated lot", where everything is overgrown, total mess(it's a downloaded lot)..and I'm going to see how they all cope with it. I prefaced the story with how a shady developer bought up all the nice houses, and the families got stuck with the dumps..he he, this is gonna be fun, ruining everyone's life!
They only get jobs when they're broke, and I'm not going to help them much. I can see lots of misery in store for them!

PrincessIsabelle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2008, 01:23:54 pm »

no i don't ruin my sims lifes i love all my sims to very nice then again i am not way to all of my sims are super sweet and very nice

Visita il mio nuovo sito
My Sims 2 Site ancora in costruzione.
Sono un ginnasta e il mio ginnasta preferito è Sandra Izbasa dalla Romania
Preferisco le palestre delle squadre rumene e italiane
Miss Italy Coming April 25, 2008, PrincessIsabelle
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2008, 08:56:19 pm »

I only ruined one Sims life. When I first got the Sims that stupid guy that's married and has a daughter named Teresa in Bluewater. He kept coming around my Sims wouldn't leave the girl alone from the time she was a child. He'd come by and talk to her, then as a teen. So I finally gave in and let her go out with him when she was an adult. After they'd been dating awhile, she wanted to get engaged to him. So I said ok she can have him. Let them kiss then, she kept wanting to woohoo, then she wanted a baby. So gave in and let them do that. She got pregnant with twins, and all of a sudden he's treating her like crap. Stopped calling her, etc. wanting to argue with her all the time and all she did was pine for him no matter how many more Sims I tried to get her interested in. So I go on a search for this creep to see if I can figure out what I did wrong. In the meantime his twins were born and he shows up but wants nothing to do with them, or her. Pushed her, one of his twins kept trying to have a relationship with him and he just kept up with the angry face. When the child started crying because he was being mean that was it for me. Finally figured out he was in the shopping district playing daddy to another family. The wife is supporting them. So I played that family. Made him go the bathroom all over himself over and over and would laugh. Made him get electrocuted over and over. Wouldn't let him shower. Nothing was killing him so I finally made him drink poison. If his yard had been big enough I might have been tempted to make him a swimming pool and remove the ladders. No, I probably wouldn't have in the end I saved him for his daughter because she loved him and let the family alone. That's the only thing that saved him though because I took great delight in torturing him. lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Leah

Maker of Magic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2008, 06:42:58 am »

Hmmm, I a very kind and friendly person, so' I'd never do anything mean to my sims. :angel5:

Let's see... I write stories, and all sorts of bad stuff just seem to happen to the sims I'm most fond of. Poor them. They really suffer. A lot.
And I make them play the same scenes over and over and over again, until I've finally got the perfect shot.

I drain their motives when I have to, make them fight each other, kill off whole families.. all for the sake of an interesting story. :smt106

Other than that, I don't play the sims.

cynamar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2008, 08:56:23 pm »

I am only mean to Maxis pre-mades (Don Lothario and the Calientes) and nannies.  I can't stand them!

BrandonToes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2008, 10:07:29 pm »

Whenever I play TS1, I never take it seriously, and I let them die or whatever.  In the Sims, I rarely kill a Sim or intentionally make it miserable.  Every once and a while, though, a Sim will just get on my nerves SO MUCH that I have to make them suffer somehow.  Cheesy

My sister, however, always tries to do everything right and raise her Sims properly, but she ends up failing at that, and they end up dead or miserable.  Hahaha.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:09:10 pm by BrandonToes » Logged

"Jokes are funnier in dreams..."
geuise

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2008, 06:19:20 pm »

Quote from: FadeWolf;247053
about a week ago, I built a giant 3-story tower with 6 rooms on each floor. The rooms had a chair, and a sink, thats all. When any neighbors came to my house I'd trick them into sitting on one of those said chairs, then I'd tell my sim (Fred the Guard) to lock the doors. then I'd sit back and enjoy the mass torture.

*sigh* I am sick.

You sound like Jigsaw lol :devill:
geuise

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2008, 06:23:52 pm »

Quote from: hotrod50s;298599
you can put toddlers in the oven?

You can!?!?! HOW YOU MUST TELL ME!

(I'm sick, lol)
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2008, 08:44:15 pm »

well, ruining their life happens more often that I want to admit. I do have a test family (that I use for testing new things) - and they've been through a lot... especially that social care worker nightmare. because of a hack I've got, she's not showing up at all times, so it's fun actually trying to make her show up. Not for the family - but for me Cheesy. I never save the family, so the torture goes on... and on.. and on... Cheesy

oh, and I did make a test family have over 20 babies once (using tents...) Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 08:46:41 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2008, 09:25:59 pm »

From the Original Sims to now, I've never done anything mean, harmful, hurtful to them.

I actually treat them like humans beings in a pixel prefect world. They have joys and sorrows, have their feelings get hurt. But, nobody dies, nobody gets maimed. No bloodshed.

Do I like to ruin their lives, no.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 09:28:16 pm by EKozski » Logged

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: