Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:19:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: teen bulge  (Read 8426 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Berilac Burrows

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2006, 03:57:49 am »

Could you make the teen Modest bulge with nips mesh as a bottom set only(bulge only)? By the way I love your work, If you could do this I would be eternally greatfull & very happy!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 04:03:40 am by Berilac Burrows » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 04:30:24 am »

there are some problems with the tools to make meshes that would require it to be a top and bottom set; there are lighting cues (the normal mapping) that get ... welll ... just messed up ever so slightly.  I have no problem doing your request - it is already being beta tested and if the complaints are not out-weighed by the compliments, I will be releasing that mesh pair in the near future.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Berilac Burrows

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 06:23:52 am »

Thanks beosboxboy. Another option could be to have it as a full body mesh with default top size which could at least be used for undies, swim & athletics. It would be nice for non fit teens (default) to have to have at least a bit of dignity. I find the maxis shape just a bit unfair.:sad5:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 06:54:06 am »

hrm - i will see what I can do - maybe a default replacement or something.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
Berilac Burrows

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 02:57:39 am »

That would be cool, but if default replacement is a mission just as normal full body outfit (bulge base with normal size top) would be cool. What ever you can produce will be great just like all your creations. P.S with all this work you do, do you ever get time to sleep?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 03:02:20 am »

lol - no!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: