Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:46:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Maid.  (Read 10035 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wademilner

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2006, 11:25:14 am »

A maid replacement with a D-enh top would be absolutely fantastic. If you can fit it in somewhere.
Pottoe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 05:48:36 pm »

I couldn't agree more. Cause let's face it, what's a sexy maid without some enhancements!
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 07:29:57 pm »

An unsexy maid?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 08:12:48 pm »

Haha actually, Persephone has been begging me for a Maid outfit for months, but since it's an Alpha outfit, I wasn't able to pull it off... now that I've figured out how the whole Alpha layer thing works, I can definitely do something like that.  I'll just have to decide if it's a default replacer, or an outfit you can dress normal sims in... for the NPC maids to use it it would have to be a default, but then all the maids would be that size, and only when in uniform, unless you edit them somehow to use my sizes for undies etc, and change the skintone.  Not exactly sure how that all works, but I think it's possible.

Basically though:  Clothing Item, definitely coming... NPC replacer, not sure yet.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 11:50:28 pm »

Thats great to hear warlock!!!

It would be great if persephone could get it to look something like this (the black one)

and maybe with a thong in the back LOL
raveshade0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 12:52:43 am »

how about both? make it an option to have it as a user set thing for created sims, and also as an npc replacer.  then just leave it up to people to use simpe to go and do complete recreations of exisiting maids to change the sizes in other outfits other than the maid work outfit.
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 11:27:44 am »

Make the normal clothes and put a link for changing the default NPC maid (somebody's got to have a thread somewhere). I would assume it only requires renaming and putting it in a different folder.
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 09:19:25 am »

*does snoopy dance* Yay I'm getting my sexy maid outfits!!!!!!
Jay, your recolor looks pretty easy to do. I might even be able to do something like that on the current alpha mesh Warlokk has out now...but it's default size so you'd have to wait for the other sizes.
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 11:14:21 am »

Actually, Persophone, I was hoping you'd do your St. Paulie's Girl outfit with a larger bust.  Isn't that much like the maid?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 11:27:51 am »

Oooh that would be perfect... can't wait to see it!  Cheesy

Oh, wait... guess I need to make the mesh first... :goofy:

Damn I have a lot on my to-do list...

Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2006, 12:12:28 pm »

Quote from: VerDeTerre
Actually, Persophone, I was hoping you'd do your St. Paulie's Girl outfit with a larger bust.  Isn't that much like the maid?

Yes it is, I've been bugging Warlokk for months to get the maid outfit, in different sizes and with a recolorable/removeable apron...there are many outfits that can be done on it. From formal to work to lingerie and club wear. I was hoping for it with higher heels lol...but I'm not going to push my luck. The mad wizard may throw me in the dungeon for my constant nagging Wink

When a girl goes to all the trouble of putting on a drop dead sexy outfit though...the effect is ruined without proper shoes Wink
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2006, 12:41:41 pm »

C-enh and DD-enh too?Huh? Please, pretty please!!!!

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2006, 12:47:26 pm »

I'll do all the sizes as a clothing item when I get to it... I think I'll take votes for the maid size replacement, or maybe I'll do them all and let folks choose which they want... I dunno yet.  I really need to get more of the base sizes done first though...

Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2006, 02:29:20 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk
I'll do all the sizes as a clothing item when I get to it... I think I'll take votes for the maid size replacement, or maybe I'll do them all and let folks choose which they want... I dunno yet.  I really need to get more of the base sizes done first though...

Maid size replacement!!

I VOTE FOR DDD'S!!!! OR EE'S IF POSSIBLE!!!!!

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
kmaz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 11:04:30 pm »

What about using the Sims2npcreplacer to change the maid oufit
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: