Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:08:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cube Drive  (Read 5143 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2006, 10:15:47 am »

Here's one project for anyone who is interested i have just one thing to say and its you can do most anything you want with it but don't change the major features of it but you can make it bigger if you wish don't forget to credit me and please post here before anywhere else.

Ps. You Need OFB,NL,and UNI

* Cube dr..rar (1468.89 KB - downloaded 230 times.)

* Cube Dr..JPG (33.95 KB, 600x450 - viewed 363 times.)

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
Melanie
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 04:24:08 pm »

Very cool!
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 06:02:39 pm »

You Know im suprised you just now noticed this thread.

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
Melanie
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 06:08:28 pm »

Well I haven't been on in a while. I just seen it today, yes. Looks good!
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 06:15:17 pm »

hey caro what you said intrigues me if I'm going to do it I'm gona need some help.  Do you Want in?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: