Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:37:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hairy skintones  (Read 32583 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
seark72055

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2006, 02:13:34 pm »

Nice!  I like to have a lot of variety when making my sim's.  Thanks so much!
feline77
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2006, 07:20:51 am »

Thank you!!!

feline77
Melody_Glory

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 05:28:34 am »

Ooooo,fantastic!
saad661
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 04:09:41 pm »

how do i get the body builder effect in my game the size of the skin is still the same
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 05:01:33 pm »

Quote from: dreamcatchermwh
um...sorry but,this really messed up my skins big time,i don't know why but i'm trying to fix it.Don't know how, if you could give me a clue it would be cool.

Dreamcathermwh - Perhaps if you could describe how this "really messed up" your skins, someone could help you figure out what to do to fix it.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 07:24:22 pm »

*drolls a lot*  These are very SEXY!  there, I have said it.  But we were all thinking it!  I am jusy amazed at how great they look on the bodybuilder meshes =)

*drools some more*

Thank you FJPerez!  I was too slow to post a thank-you -- so you may smack me -- but be gentle, kathy only lets me out of the basement one day a month!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
KarlCom

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 11:38:15 am »

Super wonderful, thank you!
FJPerez

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 07:02:57 am »

Hi. I’ve received several questions about how to my skins can be “shower proof” and conserve like Marvine-Beosboxboy’s bodybuilder (or others) in the shower, etc. My skins are made over Maxi's ones for everybody who have not downloaded those meshes can use them. It you want to make them "shower proof", you have to do this:

1.- You have to download, first, the skin you want and also one of the skins you can find here, in Insimenator, made, for example, by Wirelessguy or Kavar; that of you want the sim in shower appears. Put them in “My documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads”. [For example, by Kavar >> http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=11383; and by Wirelessguy >> http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=4282 ].

2.- Once downloaded, open Body Shop to “create elements” and make a new project loading up my skin; name this project like you want (for example, A). Do not export it to the game.

3.- Go again to “create elements” and load up Wirelessguy’s water-proof skin creating a new project. Give it a new name (B) and do not close it.

4.- Without closing body shop and with this second project (B) on the screen:
a) open Windows Explorer and go to "My documents\EA Games\Projects\ and the name you've given to my skin's one (A)”. You have to copy all the “.bmp” files of the skin (they are practically all of them except one).
b) Then, go to "My documents\EA Games\Projects\B” (the second project that in this moment you have still open in Body Shop) and paste these .bmp files over.
c) If you want to have an specific icon of this skin in Body Shop and in the game to identify it, in this project (B), open “swatch” file with a photoshop program to recolour, put an image or whatever you want and save it.

5.- Now, go to Body Shop and refresh it; you would see the new skin and –if you have done it- also the “swatch” icon. Export it to the game. Next time you open your game, the skin would be there.

(6).- To verify the skin is rightly exported to the game, you can clone or create a new sim in Body Shop and put him the new skin.

I hope this indications will help. Sorry by my English, and I hope it works. Thank you everybody for your interest and, once more, to Marvine & Beosboxboy for their incredible meshes and also to Wirelessguy  & Kavar.
psyhcopig

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2006, 01:45:37 am »

(as i have said before) Yummy ^.^
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2006, 03:41:18 am »

very nice Cheesy

:brain:
Spooky87

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 03:28:03 pm »

I just love hairy men. Thank for sharing
wild_wolf03

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2007, 01:50:24 pm »

I am always looking for some great Custom Content for my Game. If it wasn't for the Talented Creators of these sites, I wouldn't have anything.

These skintones look great, keep up the good work.:blob6:

The Sims and The Sims 2 are HOT, HOT, HOT!:blob6:
When a Sim Dies, do they go to SimHeaven?
LegolasFFM

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 07:26:52 am »

thank you for the nice hairy skins :-)
Heidi^

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 09:46:48 am »

i download those <3
sakurafan15

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 09:30:44 pm »

Thank you