Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:31:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyday Outfits for TF/YAF/AF/EF  (Read 14057 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2005, 06:37:41 pm »

6 everyday outfits for TF/YAF/AF/EF

note: I have Uni and I have no idea if these work in the non-Uni game (or in the MAC ver of TS2)

* everydayoutfits_teenf_140.zip (1029.57 KB - downloaded 745 times.)
* everydayoutfits_elderlyf_722.zip (1029.51 KB - downloaded 574 times.)

* everydayoutfitstfyafafef_239.jpg (59.92 KB, 538x492 - viewed 3957 times.)
* everydayoutfits_yaf_af_510.zip (1029.67 KB - downloaded 797 times.)

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
gypsylady

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 07:08:15 pm »

These look cool Sleepy thanks for shareing will try them out
 :lol:

Wouldn\'t it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press \'Ctrl Alt Delete\' and start all over
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 08:05:59 pm »

I hope you like them in-game!  Cool  heh, ya know I haven't even seen them in-game yet...was so busy making them and then taking pics and then I got distracted by kids and supper and totally forgot to have a look  :lol:

I did the shirts from these outfits as just shirts too, figured I'd want to mix and match with jeans and shorts and stuff  :wink:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 01:57:13 am »

sorry but you misread, I don't use Macs (I'm not sure if I have ever even seen one) I commented on macs to point out that I don't know if these (or any of my other stuff) work on macs or without Uni.

I just recently got a Alienware Aurora 5500 *loves her new baby*

I have some nude clothes files (used them for these outfits and the shirts) that someone else did but he didn't do nude bottoms so I need to get Moragues, keep forgetting  :roll:  
Doing the shirts after doing the outfits was no problem, just copied and pasted the shirt info from the outfits project files :wink:

Simbology
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 02:43:48 am »

*screams* now I'm dying to see these interesting differences but since it is almost 4am (and I should have been in bed hours ago) I won't let myself even go download them yet

Simbology
Grykon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 10:50:36 pm »

These are great!!  I want to use them as exercise outfits!  They are WAY better then the other things I have seen for exercise!

Thank you!

*Irish brogue*  I\'m dead sexy!!!
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 11:14:09 pm »

glad you like them Tim  Cool  go ahead and alter them so they are exercise outfits *dosen't mind at all*

Simbology
Grykon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 11:44:38 pm »

Quote from: Sleepycat
glad you like them Tim  Cool  go ahead and alter them so they are exercise outfits *dosen't mind at all*

Well I dont' technically need to alter them...But thank you though!  *smile*

*Irish brogue*  I\'m dead sexy!!!
shadowsim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 09:22:37 pm »

Another great works of art.
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: