Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:20:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 60
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favourite Sim Couples  (Read 278731 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: December 12, 2008, 02:51:48 pm »

Sorry for the doublepost. No one's posting here, so I am posting again.  Cheesy

Love playing the Turner household, Sean and Natlee.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Hannah

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: December 15, 2008, 03:27:37 am »

^^Very cute couple lewisb40! I really like his hat!

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
micrasimp

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: December 24, 2008, 08:14:50 pm »

aww i can see that they are in love lewis:)

Join my contest who's the next Lara Croft?
It starts June 1st.
If you want to donate a prize for this contest you are very welcome to do it:)
aGOLDENbox

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: December 25, 2008, 09:01:18 am »

Oversized image(s) removed

They aren't technically a couple, lol, but I thought that was a pretty sultry look she's giving him.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 11:52:29 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: December 28, 2008, 02:40:29 pm »

Thanks Star and Micrasimp. Yeah, I love the look she is giving while eating her food, aGoldenbox. Like she could eat him up. Smiley

These 2 are not a couple, even tho Amar tried. After Lilth rebuffed his flirts, ACR kicked in and this was a result. Lilth decided to stay with Dirk. Cheesy

I resurrected Rainelle Neengia from the dead sims pool. I always pair her with Jason Larson, they have the cutest kids. They just got engaged so far in my reinstall, so I am having fun with them in their little apt. til they can afford a larger one.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Sophiaa

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: December 28, 2008, 10:43:22 pm »

Its been a while [buhhhm buhhhm] I shouldn't have kept you waiting...
So I've been playing my favorite neighborhood for quite some time and taking many, MANY, pictures along the way. These two are possibly the cutest (in my opinion) couple I've made so far. Presenting in-game born Andrea Lanoire and William Carfax (I downloaded him somewhere in cyberspace)

They always have breakfast together...smiling

Come to Papa  cool

Aww, kinda cute ain' it?

Okay you two that's enough, jeesh!

victoriageras

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 02, 2009, 04:08:36 am »

Hello!!

The above are my favorite sims, by my legacy family Geras. They were met when Victoria was a teen, and i had a really R E A L L Y difficult time to get them, to marry. Not from Simon's side.The guy fell immediatelly,but Victoria....I would shoot her but she is my creation,so you understund  rolleyes

She got pregnant,had twins (my pride and joy!!!Semiramis and Zephyr)  and still she rejected Heath, for even the slitest affection(how they managed to have the twins,is a total mystery to me!!!).Instead,she was in love with a townie...you should have seen the guy,the fagliest creature in the hood.

So, lucky for me she is a teen and i made her drink the potion that changes the want aspirations. And then i had her hit on Heath (i swear, if Sims could go on a comma,he would wake up an elder, when Victoria started to hit on him!)

HEATH ( I couldn't get a nicer photo,i hope it is clear!)

One of the rarest moments,where she cuddles him, without sluping the poor fellow

Victoria

Sara C.

difficult to see you in this light

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 25, 2009, 07:27:58 am »

I now present you... *drum roll*

Sofia and Adam Cohen!

Forget her, she's a predator posing as a house pet.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 19, 2009, 02:44:27 pm »

my two new favourite couples:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Lothloria

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: March 11, 2009, 11:02:20 pm »

OMG! It has to be Gabriel and Isabella... he's a huge body builer and she's an athletic girl, yet they are so classy and look good together. I love these two to bits XD (BTW They are from my Vampire Heart story)

stsarina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #820 on: April 05, 2009, 03:06:00 pm »

Gorgeous pictures everyone! Here is my favourite couple, Stefan and Miley. In the first picture, they're in costume for a film they acted in together - the other shots are from their wedding.

I've just done a clean install of my game on my new computer, and these guys are going to be the first sims in my neighbourhood - can't wait to see how they turn out this time around!

Hannah xx
duranna

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 05, 2009, 03:53:00 pm »

These next two are from a movie I've been obsessing about. I've only gotten one picture to show at the moment but there will be more if anyone's interested. I've decided to further the original story 'cause I think Sarah should've stayed with him(Jareth). At this point in the story Sarah doesn't want to admit she has feelings for him.

I am by no means a good photo taker or editor, I basicly make pictures of my couples for myself to enjoy, so yeah it's not great. The reason it's so over exposed is because it needed to have a mysterious feel to it, and I personally like it.
Lothloria

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 13, 2009, 12:38:31 pm »

I love these two to bits XD Talon and Daphnie Dallas

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 15, 2009, 03:06:39 am »

wow, duranna that Jareth sim is really good, right on the mark

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
duranna

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 15, 2009, 10:45:24 am »

I got him from the exchange, actually. Smiley I'll be posting more pictures soon, I just have to find some poseboxes that work for me.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 60
  Print  

Jump to: