Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:39:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 60
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favourite Sim Couples  (Read 278587 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #840 on: May 09, 2010, 05:48:06 pm »

Jezabel and Jonny

whatdahayl
Speed Skating Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: May 10, 2010, 10:29:13 am »

Here's Gina and Leon.

and here's Elliot (brown hair) and Tristan (black hair)

Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: May 11, 2010, 03:36:39 pm »

My favorite couple I think ever (out of like 4 years of playing sims), Romulus and Daniel (pale skin).  Both are extremely creative and hilarious when they want to be.

They didn't even have their first kiss until college.

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
sharkloverplaye

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: May 13, 2010, 10:13:39 am »

My favoritre couple My simself and his wife Hannah of course. Right now their the only couple I'm playing.
They have 2 twin girls not pictured Hannah Jr and Jennifer.

Apartment Life is the best sims 2 expansion pack ever
piratemiya

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 05, 2010, 12:22:43 am »

Don and Nina... and Noodle.
They're not an official couple (Nina is engaged to executive chef Randy Monif) but they always find a way to be together. Wink
DALAINA89

Hi, I'm A Simaholic

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 22, 2010, 04:06:46 pm »

Such cute couples y'all
Here's a couple of mine Smiley

Antonio and Reyna

Antoin and Keyshia

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 23, 2010, 12:04:06 am »

Awesome pictures, everyone! Smiley

I do a fair bit of taking pictures in my game, but I rarely share them here. *bad Admin* This is a recent one I took for a contest, and I'm rather fond of it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Selenaq13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #847 on: July 23, 2010, 09:10:34 pm »

More Darino & Bella
IntotheRabbitHole

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 30, 2010, 11:28:55 pm »

Joshua & Lacey

Asher & Audrey

Travis & Kat

John and Mackenzie
AerynSoleil

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 13, 2010, 11:46:13 pm »

I took these pictures more than a year ago, probably closer to two years. They're just my favorite couple.
Tashiana and Mykasi

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 12:28:03 am by AerynSoleil » Logged
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #850 on: August 14, 2010, 09:58:13 pm »

I haven't posted in ages.  I still have this couple in my game for the past... gads, how long? Years- with I don't know how many different makeovers and remakes!  In some neighborhoods they have different names and aspirations.   I'll just call them Toshiro and Hoshi because that was what they were first known as.  (pardon the aliasing, my current computer is a laptop with an onboard chip that doesn't support much)

It's a good thing they eat lobster with forks, or he'd get butter on her nice gloves!

Is that loooove or is she plotting something (like soaping the fountain or ventrilo-farting Buzz Grunt?)

Your pomona is very extinct
waverley steps

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: August 17, 2010, 10:33:14 pm »

Eloisa and Jimmy Hughes are my favourite couple. Eloisa is 34 and Jimmy is 35. They met in college and hit it off instantly. Jimmy moved in with Eloisa during their 2nd year and he proposed to her shortly afterwards. She became pregnant at 18 and had their twin girls, Cecily and Luca, who are now 16, while they were still in college. They graduated from college and moved into a big house in downtown Pleasantville. Eloisa and Jimmy lived a simple but happy life with their young children, and although money was very tight, they were very close-knit. They worked their way to the top of their careers, and when their daughters were 7, they tried for another child. Nine months later Eloisa gave birth to her twin boys Crispin and Felix, who are now 9. When their children were 10 and 3, Eloisa learned that her mother Helene and her twin brother Philippe had died in a freak accident. Eloisa was very distraught and quit her job, and her father Leon moved in, causing much tension between her and Jimmy. Jimmy was left to raise their children single-handed while Eloisa tended to a very suicidal Leon, whilst battling her own depression. With their relationship under strain for many months, Jimmy considered divorce, but a light came in the form of another pregnancy. Eloisa was worried that her emotional health might've affected the fetus, but their 3rd set of twins Mathilde and Maximilian, who are now 5, were born perfectly healthy. Eloisa came out of her depression and devoted her time to raising her children, while Leon decided it'd be best for the family if he moved out. They found him a cottage not too far from their house and they visited him regularly, until he finally took his own life. Eloisa and Jimmy spent a long time trying to rebuild their relationship while raising their newborns and their four other children, but they finally pulled through. Now that Cecily and Luca are soon to go to college, Eloisa and Jimmy are trying for their final child, which will be their last. Despite all of the stuggles that they have gone through, Eloisa and Jimmy are still as in love as they were when they were teenagers.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:52:00 pm by megalella » Logged
Lady Aran

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: August 21, 2010, 06:32:58 pm »

Awesome pictures, everyone! Smiley

I do a fair bit of taking pictures in my game, but I rarely share them here. *bad Admin* This is a recent one I took for a contest, and I'm rather fond of it.

<Quoted image removed>

CJ, that's so beautiful. Russian couple I'm guessing? Also, where did you find those cool windows, and the ushanka (black furry hat) that the male is wearing?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 01:31:38 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: August 22, 2010, 01:45:13 am »

Thank you, Lady Aran. I'm an aficionado of Russian history, so this was something I put a lot of work into. Smiley I'm sure those windows are already in the game, though I'm not sure if they're base game or an EP. As for the ushanka, I kind of had to fake it with the male clothing. I had no problem finding clothing for the woman, but couldn't find anything really super authentic for him. His hat is actually the "Winter Male Hat" from Peggy (or, in my case, Simscave Wink). I figured it was close enough to pass what I call the "ten-foot rule".

BTW, I removed the image from your quote. When you quote a post with an image, we ask you remove the image before posting, to make it easier for people with slower connections to load (it also saves on server space).

Thanks again. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 01:09:06 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
evolet

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 25, 2010, 09:16:10 pm »

Crystal Lowdes & Shawn Willows

Jessica Lowdes & Cade Warren
Whom sadly are no longer together,

Jessica Lowdes & Thomas Kyser
That wasn't Jess's best night, she has a huge crush on Thomas.

Nikki Difenbach & Raigo Rebane
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 60
  Print  

Jump to: