Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:12:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One cool night  (Read 4989 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
oddball011

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2006, 06:54:46 pm »

-------------CHAPTER ONE-----------------

It was just a regular night when Dave was walking downtown , he spotted a clothing store and decided to pop in for a quick look .Little did he know that look wasn't about to be quick.

As soon as he stepped in he noticed a briefcase, a very nice one at that, being the lawyer that he is he decided to pick it up after all he had a very important case coming up soon.On his way towards the clothing department of  the store he spotted her. She had beautiful golden locks and an extrodinary figure.He brushed it off and continued towards the clothing section he walked by a woman about the same age as the blondie but he paid her no mind at least then
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Vivian was walking silently through the store when something caught her eye, or should I say someoone.He was Gorgeous from head to toe and if he wasn't she wanted to be the one who would find out.

He had the most amazing eyes Vivian felt as if she could stare into them for eternity and never get bored and carried a briefcase in his hand. From the moment she saw him it was lust at first sight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Gwen was on her way to the new clothing store just built downtown when she caught some fool checking her out UCK!He said his name was like Ben Hare or hage...HART , but who cares anyway. Gwen arrived to the store and headed for the purse section after all she loved purses there were only a few people in the store so it wasn't that crowded. She got bored of purses so she decided to check out the shoes they had.as she turned around she bumped into a man holding a briefcase . He was kinda cute but his eyes were definitely his best feature

"Oo sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you"said the man in the cutest little way.
"Don't worry about it , after all it was an accident right?"Gwen replied with a chuckle.
"Yeah,"the man replied as he returned her chuckle,"I'm Dave"and with that the man extended his hand
Gwen extended her and shook his hand"Gwen"she replied with returning his hand shake.
"It nice to meet you Gwen I'll see you around"With that move the man walked away to continue shopping.
Gwen continued shopping until something suddenly jogged her mind. she spun around real and shouted "DAVID!"
Dave suddenly spun around at the sound of his name.

"DAVID JASON"Gwen shouted.
Ok, so Dave was getting a little freaked out after all it may just be a quincidence maybe he was her lawyer or something.Dave shrugged it off until he heard what the woman,excuse me "Gwen" said next
"David Jason voted most likely to succeed at Reganville High"
"Wait, how do you know this?!?"
"Don't you remember? Its me Gwen! Gwen Knight you had a huge crush on me from the 6th grade through high school!"
"No, yyou cant be...You moved away I remember"Dave said with a troubled look.
"I moved back about.........three weeks ago"
"Wow that's great, but how'd you know about the whole, well you know, crush thing?"As he said the last part he was turning pink.
"Come on David it was kind of obvious"
"Nobody's called me David in Wow 7 years , I kinda go by Dave now"
"Whatever your always gonna be David"
"So how have you been?"
"Fine how about you?"
"Pretty good"
"So what do you do?"
"As predicted I'm a lawyer , what about you?"
"I'm actually a nurse . I'm still working towards my Doctrine"
"Well that's cool. Do you want to go and grab some lunch?"

"Id love to"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vivian spotted some skank with her hunny. Oh no she dient!Girlfriend thinks she slick yeeea well I don't think so!

Vivian walked over to Gwen and this big thing started
Vivian walked up grabbed Gwen by her golden locks and swung her around
"What are you doing with this ho huh?"Vivian spat at Dave
Dave looked puzzled
"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend omg! And to think I liked you!"Said Gwen while turning to look at Dave
"Wwaa I I I DONT!"
"Yeah Then who is this?"
"I don't know I swear I've never seen her in my life! "yelled Dave who was now searching for air
"You thought you were slick huh? Well I don't think so " yelled Vivian as she backhanded Gwen

Gwen got up and pushed Dave against a wall and started yelling at him
"I TOLD YOU IVE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE, "Dave yelled revealing a side of him no one had ever seen

"This is just too much" Dave said as he stared towards the door
As Dave was walking towards the door he began to be beaten by........... an old lady?
"How dare you do that to my granddaughter!"

This old lady was insane!

Umm this is my first story and dont be afraid to post replies because if no one likes it why write more.
oddball011 :pickleride:

LAX is whats up.
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 10:38:08 pm »

if you dont like it dont be afraid to speak up i love constructive critisizm

LAX is whats up.
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 10:54:03 pm »

It is a really good start. Poor, David.
This old lady was insane! :rofl:

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
Kielen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 05:52:07 pm »

That's hilarious! I realized who Crumplebutt reminds me of. The old lady in Madagascar!

It's very cute, oddball!

"I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 02:54:01 pm »

woo two people liked it yeah my sims isnt working right now but i have plenty more pics so youll be seeing more shortly

LAX is whats up.
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 02:45:58 pm »

heh heh heh. thats great. Poor Dave.
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 03:19:07 pm »

believe it or not both of the female sims are townies and David is 7TH GENERATION , hes the third best looking out of his 6 brothers

LAX is whats up.
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 09:52:07 pm »

i am forced to close my story seeing as my computer got messed up and i had to reinstal my sims and unfortunatly i didint have a backup Sad sorry.

LAX is whats up.
Dese

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 04:23:18 pm »

Aw I'm sorry oddball. Sad Dave looks so cute in that last picture!

Still a simmer at heart, just too busy with my baby to play!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: