Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:37:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maid.  (Read 9862 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 07:48:05 am »

The problem with votes is...well, just look what happened when you asked "Which body size next?"!
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 02:18:30 pm »

ROFL...those poor sim gals will all need back surgery.
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 07:35:10 pm »

Quote from: VerDeTerre
Actually, Persophone, I was hoping you'd do your St. Paulie's Girl outfit with a larger bust.  Isn't that much like the maid?

Where can i find this outfit???

i searched everywhere but with no luck
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 09:22:36 pm »

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=13186

You can find the outfit there, and when Warlokk makes the maid outfits, I'll update the sizes.
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2006, 12:26:38 pm »

Place me in the "Make it as a regular and let US worry about replacing defalts" camp.  That way we all get the size we want.
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 12:14:55 pm »

Quote from: Persephone
When a girl goes to all the trouble of putting on a drop dead sexy outfit though...the effect is ruined without proper shoes Wink

Have you ever heard a man say "She was ok, but did you see her shoes?" My girl honestly used to tell me how pretty a girl was only to find out her judging standard was how pretty her hair was. Hair is nice, boobs are better.
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 03:16:54 pm »

Quote from: wademilner
Have you ever heard a man say "She was ok, but did you see her shoes?" My girl honestly used to tell me how pretty a girl was only to find out her judging standard was how pretty her hair was. Hair is nice, boobs are better.

HAHAHA

So true
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 05:24:24 pm »

True...really?  I think everyone notices something different.  There are plenty of men out there who do care about all the details, not just the "boobs".  And there are plenty of women who care less about heels, nails or hair.  There's a lot of variety in tastes - thank god (or Warlokk) that Warlokk gave us some variety in female sims!  Thank you Warlokk!  And thank you Persephone and all the other wonderful creators who make fun things for these meshes!
DLMulsow
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 06:30:25 pm »

Once you get clothes you like for NCP or Townies like the maid outfit with big boobs you can use this tutorial to change them!

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=74939

It works...I made a body builder male maid, fireman, policeman and a Playboy bunny female maid!!!  Try it out!
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 11:50:14 pm »

Quote from: VerDeTerre
True...really?  I think everyone notices something different.  There are plenty of men out there who do care about all the details, not just the "boobs".  And there are plenty of women who care less about heels, nails or hair.  There's a lot of variety in tastes - thank god (or Warlokk) that Warlokk gave us some variety in female sims!  Thank you Warlokk!  And thank you Persephone and all the other wonderful creators who make fun things for these meshes!

Glad you set us straight there. I agree, guys are interested in booty too.
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 12:00:09 am »

Quote from: DLMulsow
Once you get clothes you like for NCP or Townies like the maid outfit with big boobs you can use this tutorial to change them!

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=74939

It works...I made a body builder male maid, fireman, policeman and a Playboy bunny female maid!!!  Try it out!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: