Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:03:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Soul Searching (Chapter 18)  (Read 57326 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2006, 04:55:20 am »

Yup, kill Joe. Cheesy

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
^Dark_F|am3^

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2006, 12:48:37 pm »

Kill her Tongue
I love this story, keep it up (and update frequently :lol:)

The Flame has spoken

STAB THE UGLY PURPLE IDIOTIC BLOB!!.. i mean, dinosaur!

:barney:
pinkpsyche

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2006, 02:10:57 pm »

Awesom! Once again it's great!!! I can't wait for more!

Come read my story Death to Love!
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2006, 01:14:37 am »

I also vote towards the "killing joe" ending.. ^^ More fun for us. xD But if you make us decide like this, it's not much fun when it comes about. Unless you put a twist on it, or find a creative way to end her horrid life.
Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2006, 03:37:37 am »

Actually, through different suggestions, and my hubby's help, I have decided on an ending.  You will just have to wiat, though.  The end is quite a few chapters away, still much more to come.  Wink

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  "I think so Brain, but if you changed the P to an O, my name would be Oinky." - Pinky and The Brain

Read my story Soul Searching!  Tell me what you think.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2006, 09:35:51 pm »

Oooh.. and the suspense builds..  ^^ Please update soon Mandie! I can't wait to find out what happens between these two.
lelee13

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2006, 09:18:47 am »

This story is awsome!!!More! More plz!

When life hands you lemons throw them back at life and say screw you I wanted Chocolate !! :devill:
rezaraflis

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2006, 12:11:45 pm »

Nice story i love it
loopyloopa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2006, 12:22:19 pm »

It's cool you're writing a story...  Where'd ya get all those uploads?!? I can't unzip files for beans. Oh well. Keep writing, you have talent!

74% of humans are really alligators in disguise!!! If you're one of the .2% who isn't, paste this in your siggy! (P.S. don't ask about the other 25.8%...)
pinkpanthurpurr

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2006, 12:42:42 pm »

I can't wait for the next chapter!  I love your clothes and now your writing!(just discovered it)

Save the earth - its the only planet with chocolate.
Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2006, 03:59:53 pm »

I am  planning on updating today.  Sorry it's been a while, but everybody in our entire household has been sick with bronchitis.  I'm still getting over ti myself, but all I have to do is go take some pics...shouldn't be too hard.  I'm really happy that you guys like it so much.  I figure I'm somewhere near the end.  Two or three more chapters after the one today, I think.

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  "I think so Brain, but if you changed the P to an O, my name would be Oinky." - Pinky and The Brain

Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2006, 09:05:18 am »

Her eyes darkened with passion, and her breathing quickened.  “Good morning, Jowil.”  She murmured huskily, then she licked her lips.  It had the desired effect, and he leaned down to take possession of her mouth.  Moaning, she curled her arms around his shoulders, burying her fingers in his hair.  His tongue wrestled with hers, playing some erotic game that she wasn’t altogether familiar with.

Grinding his hips against hers, he thrust his tongue into her mouth, pantomiming what he wanted to do with another part of his body.  His hands roamed over her body, tracing all of her curves.  She gasped as he slid over her breast and nipple, so he did it again, this time slower.  Grasping her shirt, he slowly pulled it up, allowing her to have time to object.  She didn’t, making the article of clothing disappear with just a thought.
   His lips latched onto her breast, suckling her like a babe would.  She had never felt anything like this, all of her relationships never going past that first kiss.  Her hips arched, searching for something unknown.  Between her legs, her center became wet.  For some reason, she didn’t want him to stop.  She was even leery of making moans of pleasure, afraid he would come to his senses and pull away.
   He should pull away.  Definitely, he should, but somehow he couldn’t.  Her skin was hot and smooth, and she tasted like vanilla.  Spreading kisses over her skin, Jowil tasted every spot he could find.  He wanted to go much slower, bringing her to pleasure with care and consideration, but something inside roared to make her his as soon as possible.  Panting, he pulled at her shorts, running his hands along the bones of her hips.
   Her mind told her to stop him now.  The voice sounded strangely like her mother.  The liberties he was taking were meant for a husband, but Mael didn’t care.  Most of her friends had lovers, in fact Mael was the only virgin she knew.  Her innate sense of curiosity pushed her to let him continue.  Yeah that sounded so much better than the true fact that she was letting her heart rule for once in her life.  As she allowed her shorts to disappear, she wondered if she was really going to go through this.  Was she really prepared to surrender her virginity?  His hands ran up her legs, pausing to caress her aching mound.  Oh yes, goodbye lonely virgin, hello Jowil.
   Even though she was moaning and arching into his hands, he suspected that this was her first time.  Was he really prepared to do this?  Darn right, he was.  Quickly he allowed his own clothing to disappear, then immediately took her lips again.  Slowly, he carefully slid into her moist heat.  One thrust broke past the barrier that proclaimed her innocence.  When she flinched and gasped, he held completely still until she began to move beneath him.

Reaching between their bodies, he lightly flicked at her feminine nubbin.  Her eyes met his, passion shining in their green depths.  In an instant, she flew over the edge, the pulsating of her inner walls taking him with her.
   Something fundamental had changed between them, unsurprisingly.  They were lovers now.  He smiled down at her, their bodies still fused together.  Her fears that he had just used her eased.  His lips met hers again, this time tenderly.  She had imagined that her first time would be wonderful, although she had also imagined it would be with her husband.  Would he propose now?  Probably not.  As Jowil rolled off of her, hugging her close, she wondered how their relationship would change now.  No matter what happened, she would never be sorry.

“I’ve got to leave you here today.”  His words didn’t surprise her, somehow, but the disappointment threatened to drown her.  Her mind was whirling with incriminating thoughts, forgetting her promise.  She should have listened to her mother, waited for marriage.  His hand touched her shoulder, interrupting her revery.  “I want you to stay safe, Mael.  I know that it’s early yet, but I think that we have the beginnings of something special.”  He swallowed, his adam’s apple bobbing as he continued, “I want you to know that I appreciate the gift that you’ve given to me this morning.  When I get back tonight, we should discuss all of this.  Will you wait for me?”
   Elation filled her soul.  He did want her in the same way she wanted him.  Something deep inside told her that he was ‘the one.’  Suddenly, she frowned.  “Where are you going?”
   Jowil cleared his throat and looked away from her.  How could he explain it without letting her come with him?  Now that he had taken that fateful step and taken her virginity, he was feeling very protective and territorial.  She belonged to him, just as he belonged to her.  “I’ve got to find out for sure who is following us.  If I go myself, I can be invisible.  I promised to get you a phone, and I haven’t forgotten.  Will you promise to stay here?”  He looked directly into her eyes, willing her to agree.
   She nodded, hesitantly.  “Yes, of course, I will stay here.”  She didn’t want to stay here by herself, but she also didn’t want to be a burden to Jowil.  “Thank you for all of this, Jowil.  I’m sorry for messing up your life.”  Well, she wasn’t really, but it was polite for her to apologize.
   He took her chin with one of his hands.  “Never say you’re sorry, love.  Yes this was all unexpected, but also so right.  I know it’s early, and it sounds crazy, but I think that we were meant to be together.”
   With this, he kissed her again, ever so gently.  Mael wrapped her arms around his neck.  It was almost frightening, but it didn’t sound crazy.  In fact, she felt the exact same way.
   The two of them quietly programmed their clothes to appear, then with one more longing look, Jowil left her there, alone.  The silence was almost stifling.  Added to that was her jumpiness at every creak and groan.  She really wished that she wasn’t alone.  Five minutes later, her wish was granted, but in a way she never expected.

pinkpanthurpurr

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2006, 09:38:40 am »

Oh Snap!  That was unexpected, but I knew it had to happen!  Yay!!  Can't wait for more!

Save the earth - its the only planet with chocolate.
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2006, 11:37:07 am »

That was brilliant! I cant wait for the next installment.
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2006, 05:03:06 pm »

WoW.

I hope she get preggers cuz the baby would be pretty cute lol

Great update.

LAX is whats up.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: