Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 05:52:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Even Bigger Bodybuilder/Superhero?  (Read 4383 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Intermagus

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2006, 11:51:29 pm »

Can it be done? I was thinking that since there was a slimmer bodybuilder, why not really go the other way? I mean a BIG some b*tch*n monster male mesh. Take that.....and stretch the skeleton by about 1.10, and add the existing bodybuilder green skin tone, and you have an Incredible Hulk.

That....then instead of ol' greenskin....you apply the hairy bodybuilder skintone.....and then you get an unarmored Cain Marko (sp?)....you get the point, I think. (Say.....how about that Juggernaut while I'm wishing here anyway? :grin: )
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 09:16:30 am by Intermagus » Logged

If at first you don't succeed.....kill all the witnesses and destroy any of the evidence that you tried. :violent3:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 12:36:05 am »

Oh trust me - Marvine and I have talked about this a lot; but the current tools are limited; we can't shift the skeleton of the animations without rather ...mmm... bizarre and unusual results when we actually manage to shift them.  If we could, I would have made that mesh and variations of the DAZ 3D Freak a long time ago =)

* image_large.jpg (41.67 KB, 500x650 - viewed 693 times.)

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Intermagus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 07:10:17 am »

*sigh* I understand.....I suppose that it would be too difficult to do, especialy if  one would need to adjust animations for the normal interactions. Way too many factors to consider....although it would be funny trying to watch a massive lugnut trying to use a Sim toilet, shower, bed, etc. :laugh:

If at first you don't succeed.....kill all the witnesses and destroy any of the evidence that you tried. :violent3:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: